Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:18 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
"Sooo..." Gracie said slowly, a smile dancing on her lips. "Is this basically you asking me out?" She asked coyly. She wanted to giggle. He was being so cute. It made her blush when he basically said he wanted her. "Because if it is. I think I'd like to say yes. "

OOC:...

Love interest: Jade

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:25 am
User Image

Despite the normal clamor and noise swirling around the hall, when the boy began to play the hall seemed to quiet down just a bit. He could hear the tune and smiled under his white mask as the boy's song held obvious connections and thoughts about the girl he was sitting next to. The kiss from the girl and then the interesting back and forth they played on the idea of a relationship was also humors to watch. The sound quickly went back to its normal cadence making the follow up chatter between the two hard to hear now. It was something to mark down in each of their files though, knowing a pair was in a relationship allowed for more clarity on a person than most realized.

With those last little bits in the documents the White Fox stretched a bit in his perch and then began to move himself around to flex his muscles before they began to fall asleep on him. It would be best to exit the hall before anymore students showed up and so with that the masked wizard moved between the high pillars above the enchanted canopy towards the large double doors. He had done this a couple times already but it was always a waiting game for the doors to be open wide enough and by someone who wasn't paying enough attention to their surrounding for the stealthy white robes wizards to get by without being seen. A quick catch by someone's eye was fine as it just added to the curiosity within the castle walls. With a bit of patients soon enough the doors opened wide enough and the White Fox moved and swung his way across the ceiling until he had enough forward momentum to shot himself out the top half of the door and then grabbed the doors lip to pivot his movement and redirect his swing back into the nearby ceiling.

User Image

((OOC: Thank you, the person who made it is in my signature under Premium Graphics))

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 am
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade had to think a moment about his response.
'Is it too soon how am I supposed to know that? Is this a good idea? I think so. I do really like her so yes I think I will just ask her to be my girl....’
As the seconds passed in silence he finally decided to break it.
"Yes Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
As he waited for a response it felt like an eternity had passed. His palms began to sweat again from being so nervous.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Nervous
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie watched him as he silently thought. Her heart was about to beat right out of her chest. Finally he spoke but it didn't help her heart any. She was sure she was going to die out of happiness. Suddenly she realized she hadn't answered yet and that she was probably killing his nerves. "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 am
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade sat there stunned for a minute he couldn't believe the words that had just left Gracie's mouth. It took less than a second for him to regain his composure. He was so delighted he wanted to jump for joy run a marathon something he had no clue what to do next but he did do one thing. He pulled his body closer to Gracie and kissed her on the lips with a gentle grace he didn't know he was capable of. As he backed away all he could do was look in her eyes in awe.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ So damn HAPPY
ȘϮɑϮʊș In Realationship
ϢɨϮЋ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled after he kissed her. A giggle escaping her lips from the look of pure joy on his face. "Oh come on. I know I'm a catch but not that big of one."

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:17 am
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade let out a laugh after Gracie spoke. As he took a quick glance at his watch he said
"Wow it's that late already... I have a couple more hours till class. Anything you want to do?"
When he spoke he grabbed her hand and gently caressed the top of it.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Great
ȘϮɑϮʊș In Relationship
ϢɨϮЋ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:22 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie shrugged and shook her head. "There isn't anything in particular." She said with a smile at him. "You can choose."

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David for Lunch (Wednesday) and wondering Yay so excited.

User Image

Shayna smiled back at David as they entered the Great Hall. She sat at no table in particular and waited for him to join her. She wondered what could possibly go wrong with this. She was having lunch with a good friend. Well, nothing could really go wrong... Even if he was her only friend it seemed since she didn't really talk to others. Smiling she didn't care really. And for some reason she was just happy he was joining her.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Potions → Great Hall

David walked with Shayna from potions to the great hall for lunch. He had his books with him so when they go to the table he tossed his books on the bench before taking a seat himself. "So what are you thinking about having for lunch?" he asked her. David had yet to decide he just knew pumpkin juice was in his future.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 pm
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David for Lunch (Wednesday) and wondering Yay so excited.

User Image

Shayna took a sip from her goblet before looking around the table.I'm not exactly sure. I normally have some toast before returning to the library or my room. But since we are eating together I'll have to think of something.she said with a smile before looking back towards him. She was happy just sitting there. She wasn't exactly sure as to why.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:22 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall

"Oh... maybe I'll have a sandwich of some kind..." David muttered to himself unsure what he should have. He realized when Shayna said that she usually went to the library after lunch. "I've actually never been in the school's library..." he told her honestly. It wasn't like him to really go into a bookstore never mind a library. That's probably why he hadn't been readying a lot about Quidditch. He really had to do something about that.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:15 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
The ride in the carriage was less...exciting than Tobi had originally thought. The creepy horses were the only fun part but for some reason when he pointed them out neither of his friends could see them. Weird. Anyway they talked a bit about what they were looking forward to in the new school year, quidditch (alright that was mostly him), classes (mostly Bradley and a bit of Anna), and of course any and all hi-jinks they would get into. They weren't the The Musketeers for nothing! Finally they reached the Great Hall and it came time to separate for the sorting. "Alright guys, guess I'll either see ya after the sorting or tomorrow mornin' for class." he said a bit awkwardly. "An' remember, person with the most firsties in their house gets a fifty-fifty split of the choco frogs I've got stashed away." Tobi said with a sly smirk.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Sir Spazalots

heather030595

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth entered the Great Hall with her best friends, Tobi and Bradley. Her journal was clutched to her chest as she looked around the Hall. The same twinkling night sky was above them, with floating candles speckling the air. Beautiful. They were definitely more exciting than the carriage ride conversation. Quidditch was exciting, yes, and she didn't plan to miss a single Hufflepuff game, but the talk of classes such as Advanced Flying made her ill just thinking about it. After all, they would need to be in top condition to fly in that class, which meant, ugh, running. No sirree, not for her. That's why Anna didn't sign up for that class. She could watch from the sidelines. Tobi spoke up, and she turned her attention to him. "Alright, Tobi. See ya whenever I see ya. And you better start counting out my frogs, 'cause I'm definitely winning this contest." She smirked at the two of them, sticking her tongue out for good measure. It was all fun and games, though. Waving at the two boys, Annabeth took off towards her own table, her polka-dotted tennis shoes tapping against the tile with every step she took.

{Turning the Page: Exit to Gryffindor Table}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana used her broom to maneuver a first year who had fainted through the Great Hall. When she arrived at the exit from the room, Michelle caught up to her, Olyvia, and Adalaide. "You must be her sister?" she asked, referring to the body that floated near them.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

XxXDevil-Chan

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out