Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remilla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:23 am
deathnote2
hamtaro roxs
deathnote2
Finds Angel, takes real chair, and in case of emergency finds some of the chilly that had the other chair in it.
Casts a magic spell pulling the ashes out of the chilly, casts another spell that brings all the ashes together into that red chair (unfortunately anyone who ate the chair would have gotten their insides ripped apart, thus leaving them dead or mortally wounded) checks both chairs, and realizes that Angel was mistaken an that the chilli chair was the real chair, because that one had the sticker and hers didnt! eek

Now having both chairs dares others to come after him!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL blaugh

well, because you dared me, it seems i have no choice in the matter....*chases after 'him'!! (i can be not dead now too 'cauze i can break tha rulez of fiziks and be a kewl kid whee )
Runs, the two opponents begin to reach the beach, but then a rift opens up transporting deathnote2 to the jungle of Peru! arrow

scream ...*copies*. once in "Peru", sets off a widespread sleeping gas bomb or something like that to catch that Deathnote2 person but forgets to wear a mask sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:18 pm
Thanks to hamptaro both he and I are asleep in Peru waiting to wale up, but unknown to hamptaro as I wasw falling aslepp I fell and the chair got thrown into a quicksand pit cry stressed  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:22 pm
deathnote2
Thanks to hamptaro both he and I are asleep in Peru waiting to wale up, but unknown to hamptaro as I wasw falling aslepp I fell and the chair got thrown into a quicksand pit cry stressed

Swings on a vine and steals chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 pm
XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX
deathnote2

Vine winds up being a large python . . . XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX sceams lets go of the snake, and falls. She lands on her own two feet into a quicksand pit, a few yards away. I wake up and start walking around thinking that the chair was gone forever, then I stumble upon the very sexy Beautiful Anime Angel waste deep in the quicksand, and realize that I can save her life and get the chair at the same time.

Deathnote2: "Quick hand me the legs of the chair and I'll pull you out using it!"  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:14 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2

Vine winds up being a large python . . . XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX sceams lets go of the snake, and falls. She lands on her own two feet into a quicksand pit, a few yards away. I wake up and start walking around thinking that the chair was gone forever, then I stumble upon the very sexy Beautiful Anime Angel waste deep in the quicksand, and realize that I can save her life and get the chair at the same time.

Deathnote2: "Quick hand me the legs of the chair and I'll pull you out using it!"

"O-okay..." She hands the chair to deathnote holding it as tight as she can. "Even if he is helping me.... I'm not losing meh chair!!! >:3" She thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:12 am
Pulls her out, she goes thanks, then notices somethong at her feet . . . Thin metal wiring meant to not be seen, but holds incredibly strong. I pull the chair away, and you try to go with it, unfortunately we're at a stalemate because your holding on so tight (really shouldn't have laid that trap).  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 am
deathnote2
Pulls her out, she goes thanks, then notices somethong at her feet . . . Thin metal wiring meant to not be seen, but holds incredibly strong. I pull the chair away, and you try to go with it, unfortunately we're at a stalemate because your holding on so tight (really shouldn't have laid that trap).

Flinches then struggles to get out. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 am
Looks at her in the eyes and says:
"So what now? Are we just gonna stand, here, or are we gonna just go screw it and talk about the chair . . . or I could just toss you back into the quicksand with one of my wires holding you up enough for you to scream, and wait for help?"
(Thinks to self so she doesn't know wat I'm thinking: Na I wouldn't do that, but I did not think that this might happen after I tide her down)
Pulls out somemore string with shiriken and throws it around
"I know how to get out, but I'm not going into that quicksand'
Smiles playfully smile  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 pm
She gets a wire metaling thingy spray to make it go away. And frees herself.... lol :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 pm
Holds onto the chair with a iron grip, and once again its a stailmate  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 pm
Looks at deathnot in the eye and grips chair tightly. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 am

Thinks of what he could do while Beautiful Angel is struggling in the opposite direction, the way she just came from, then he has a intriging idea.
"O.k. see ya", and so I let you go with the chair, you start running in the direction that you had just came from, and you immediately step BACK into the quicksand pit that I had just saved you from! You quickly sink up to your waste as you try to struggle out of pure panic and rage  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am
deathnote2

Thinks of what he could do while Beautiful Angel is struggling in the opposite direction, the way she just came from, then he has a intriging idea.
"O.k. see ya", and so I let you go with the chair, you start running in the direction that you had just came from, and you immediately step BACK into the quicksand pit that I had just saved you from! You quickly sink up to your waste as you try to struggle out of pure panic and rage

Fine. I threw the chair to the nearest land area. ((Not to you deathnote!!! X3))

And grabbed on the nearest vine and pulled myself out of the sand pit. "Gawddam sandpit..." She mumbled to herself. She swinged herself to the spot where the chair was. "Cya liter DeathNote!!!" She cried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm
(Crap didn not think of dangling vines close to the edge DARNIT scream )
Takes a bunch of kunai and metal wiring and throws it all above the quicksand pit (connecting to trees, wrapping around rocks, and), nearly hitting beautiful angel in the head! She stopps and looks back for a secong, and sees that I had made it across the quicksand pit safely by creating my own metal spider web. And the chase is ON! scream blaugh biggrin  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm
deathnote2
(Crap didn not think of dangling vines close to the edge DARNIT scream )
Takes a bunch of kunai and metal wiring and throws it all above the quicksand pit (connecting to trees, wrapping around rocks, and), nearly hitting beautiful angel in the head! She stopps and looks back for a secong, and sees that I had made it across the quicksand pit safely by creating my own metal spider web. And the chase is ON! scream blaugh biggrin

OH YEAH!!!
She gets a rocket and blasts off to space.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games