Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:55 pm
x__CrimsonRegret
Make me the villain why dontcha?
But of course, you Satanic child, you. wink heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:04 pm
Jameta
Computer_Junkie
Uh god I feel like a knowit all. Jameta the Ankh was a symbol connecting the underworld. Earth and heaven. Thats what the points represent. Heaven-loop. Earth horizontal line, Underworld- verticle line. Just don't kill me. gonk , it was used later in the third dynasty as a symbol of life, but still retained its Major purpose. sweatdrop
Why would I kill you? I was going off knowledge from the top of my head, and a subject I studied years ago as an elementary school child.

We're here to learn, not castrate each other. wink

...Although xCR would say otherwise about me. domokun

ojjh phew sweatdrop , XCR told me you reallt use that pitchfork to invoke the wrath of Seyton. domokun wink  

Elven Prince CJ

Canned Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:45 pm
Count Chocula?? CABLE??? WTF??? Please tell me this is a satire. Please. 'Cause if people actually believed this, my head might have to explode. LikeBOOM.

So yeah... At least 20 of those apply to me. xd

I'm so goth. Even though I'm not. I feel special.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:18 am
NekoChan828
Count Chocula?? CABLE??? WTF??? Please tell me this is a satire. Please. 'Cause if people actually believed this, my head might have to explode. LikeBOOM.

So yeah... At least 20 of those apply to me. xd

I'm so goth. Even though I'm not. I feel special.
Although the thread was meant to produce satire, the flyer from which those are from is not.

@ CJ: Yes, "Seyton" and I are good friends. whee  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:26 am
(Satire comment. Please don't take offence.)

Don't be modest, Jameta. We all know you rule the underworld with an iron fist and "Seyton" takes his (her?) orders from you. "Gawd" fears that alliance! That's why you're going straight to "hail". Do not pass Go. Do not collect 200 souls.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:29 am
It's almost unfathomable how people can believe that there is only one "true" religion. This is pretty funny though. High praise to you who found this. Bra and Vo!  

The Wallaby

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:35 am
That is right- follow Jametaism, and I will lead you to conquer the Heavens! domokun

For I am so Goth. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:40 am
I pretty much fall under almost all of those. Thats hilerious! blaugh  

Rika369

x Toxic Turtle x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:22 pm
Wow i am 95% of those...guess if heaven and hell exist i'd probably end up in hell according to this........  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:38 am
vampirequeen17
Wow i am 95% of those...guess if heaven and hell exist i'd probably end up in hell according to this........

too each their own i suppose... though i often find if an evangilist and i are in the same room (which often happens on more occasions that I would like to admit) we usualy end throwing up our fists... it's pretty sad. sad  

Aloyseus_Wolf

The Wallaby

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:51 pm
Aloyseus_Wolf
vampirequeen17

too each their own i suppose... though i often find if an evangilist and i are in the same room (which often happens on more occasions that I would like to admit) we usualy end throwing up our fists... it's pretty sad. sad
tsk. Whatever religion a person chooses is the right one for them. Ecumenicism, I believe it is...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:27 pm
The Wallaby
Aloyseus_Wolf
vampirequeen17

tsk. Whatever religion a person chooses is the right one for them. Ecumenicism, I believe it is...

I totaly agree with you, but it's often that fact that I end up arguing about since Evangilist are so set in their beliefs (stereotypicall that is) that it is hard for me to talk to them about anything outside of their religion. Not neccasarily a "tsk" since I do put forth the effort... but then again my experience has told me that there is no sense in beating a dead horse.  

Aloyseus_Wolf

toboetsukasa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:44 pm
About half of those applie to me.. So yeah Id say im a little gothic.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:33 pm
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

*FAINTS FROM LAUGHING*

OMMFG! LOL... I am sooo goth!!!!

I haven' been here for a while, and I am sad to say that I've taken some time away from religion(if it's not possible, now it is!)
and I miss coming here. I'm trying to find myself. So anyways, that goth thing is very f-u-n-n-y...  

Irish Clover

Shani05

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:16 am
WOW almost all of those apply to me! eek Thats funny cause I never really thought of my self as goth or anything else, I was just being me. sweatdrop But now that I know I fit into a category....Hello fellow goths! whee  
S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff