Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
This is Rei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?
  I'm trying to kick some life into this guild!
View Results

jellybeanstastegood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:18 am
James Tanner
jellybeanstastegood
I have to admit, G-Rev was by far my favourite of the series. I loved teh fact that everyone was more mature, event though they were a bit OOC compared to rest of the series. Also, i thought the animation was superior.
Even though it is not my place to question your opinions, I want to ask you, how is Ray more mature in G-Revolution, as opposed to the first season and/or V-Force? Somehow, I think most people would class being completely arrogant as an immature quality, and would class being a mediatior as a mature feature in a person. As far as I am concerned, he really isn't more mature in G-Rev. Infact, I believe quite the opposite.

I wouldn't agree that arrogance is necessarily an immature quality. I know a few people who's confidence turned to arrogance as they got older but aren't exactly what I'd call immature. However, if you think it is then that's your opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:10 pm
jellybeanstastegood
Even though it is not my place to question your opinions, I want to ask you, how is Ray more mature in G-Revolution, as opposed to the first season and/or V-Force? Somehow, I think most people would class being completely arrogant as an immature quality, and would class being a mediatior as a mature feature in a person. As far as I am concerned, he really isn't more mature in G-Rev. Infact, I believe quite the opposite.
I wouldn't agree that arrogance is necessarily an immature quality. I know a few people who's confidence turned to arrogance as they got older but aren't exactly what I'd call immature. However, if you think it is then that's your opinion.
I would have to say that you may be misconstruding self-esteem with arrogance.

dictionary.com
ar‧ro‧gance Pronunciation[ar-uh-guhns]
–noun
offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.

Arrogance means to be offensive about one's sense of self superiority. I can't see how being offensive about how important one think of him/herself is a sign of being mature. Then again, if you think that, I can't judge. You are entitled to your own opinion.  

lntrigue

jellybeanstastegood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:31 am
I'm sorry but I don't agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:42 am
jellybeanstastegood
I'm sorry but I don't agree.
Fair enough. Like I said, it is your choice what to believe. 3nodding  

lntrigue

jellybeanstastegood

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:29 am
biggrin Back at you  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:01 am
jellybeanstastegood
biggrin Back at you
smile Sorry if I seemed somewhat forward, I do that sometimes. sweatdrop  

lntrigue

jellybeanstastegood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:25 am
James Tanner
jellybeanstastegood
biggrin Back at you
smile Sorry if I seemed somewhat forward, I do that sometimes. sweatdrop

Ak tis cool! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:25 am
Ray will always be my favourite character. Even if he's a little too angry for my liking in the 3rd season. heart  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Zii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:10 am
I like angry Rei O:
I wanted to see him flip out and kungfu everybody. Or sock Takao one in the nose, at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:55 am
Zii
I like angry Rei O:
I wanted to see him flip out and kungfu everybody. Or sock Takao one in the nose, at least.

I'd hafta admit, that WOULD be interesting. xd  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

` Hatsumi `

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:42 pm
Rei is awsome! The absolute best!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:08 pm
Rei is by far one of my two favorite anime characters, if characters of any fandom. Usually the idea of Neko-Jins in anime is silly to me, what with their large cat ears and tails... but Rei has no cat ears, and no tail (unless part of a costume he uses in the bedroom... x3) and he's still as graceful and as beautiful as a cat should be.

Kiki Casanova

Kiki Casanova

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:09 pm
Zii
I like angry Rei O:

I totally read that as 'Flip off everybody' and giggled at the images.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:40 am
Rei is definatly one of my favourite characters... I haven't seen all of G-Rev yet but I see what everyone means by the personality change.

I loved Rei in season one! he was lovely ^_^
and I loved him in V-Force aswell but than again I loved V-Force as it was the KaRe Season sweatdrop

But yeh Rei is awesome and I totally agree with Lemony he is graceful and beautiful like a cat :]
and his gold eyes and fangs are to die for xD

FireTigerLightningPhoenix

Reaper DS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:46 pm
rei is awsome he should have one final tornement  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items