Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:13 am
Humphreypoptart
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart

Do you buy fish with GC?

No. I buy from the market. My tank makes a lot, and I grab a lot. I usually buy packs then sell the ones I don't want.
I'll get a cash card once in a while. My wife will get me one for Christmas or my birthday.

EEHHH?!?! Gimme your wife pls ahahah xD Lol~~
I saw your thread earlier and WOW... 1000 votes.. O_O

I get a lot of plays on my tank. I have quite a bit of negative votes too. Some people just do that I guess!

yeaaah you got like 21? a while ago... my highest is 18 D:
meeeh.. some people are just jelly sometimes or some are j**ks D:  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:01 am
i like booty.

goblin 2011

Fashionable Man-Lover

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zombeh Noir

8,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:49 am
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thank you so much for the invite!
I love how organized this whole thing is! You are all doing a great job!
Anyways, hmm...Im trying to make my tank better and more popular because I havent made that much gold (59k) and my dolphins are gonna die all the the first week of next month. sigh. any tips??  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:21 pm
Zombeh_Skrilla
Anyways, hmm...Im trying to make my tank better and more popular because I havent made that much gold (59k) and my dolphins are gonna die all the the first week of next month. sigh. any tips??

Hello thankss~ XD we're still doing some adjustments hope you don't mind ~.. hmm the best tip would be.
>>as much as possible when you're online and see your tank is glowing bump it until it ends
>>put all links into your signature. (One link to bump thread and one that directs to your tank)
>>advertise your tank EVERYWHERE and I mean everywhere. If you see new threads that says Inviting or under construction check that out and try PM'ing the thread owner if they are looking for tanks.
>>Look for guilds that hosts BG sub forums and apply there.
>>If you have online friends (it's better if you're close with them) ask them if it's okay with them to grab your tank and tell tem it only takes 60 seconds.
>>there are some people in the services section that can be hired to bump your glow thread, but be sure to make everything clear, that they are ONLY to bump the thread when you are glowing or you'll receive
hmm that's basically what I do but I, mostly , do the first one.  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Zombeh Noir

8,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:39 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Zombeh_Skrilla

Hello thankss~ XD we're still doing some adjustments hope you don't mind ~.. hmm the best tip would be.
>>as much as possible when you're online and see your tank is glowing bump it until it ends
>>put all links into your signature. (One link to bump thread and one that directs to your tank)
>>advertise your tank EVERYWHERE and I mean everywhere. If you see new threads that says Inviting or under construction check that out and try PM'ing the thread owner if they are looking for tanks.
>>If you have online friends (it's better if you're close with them) ask them if it's okay with them to grab your tank and tell tem it only takes 60 seconds.
>>there are some people in the services section that can be hired to bump your glow thread, but be sure to make everything clear, that they are ONLY to bump the thread when you are glowing or you'll receive

Thanks for all the tips :] maybe ill pay someone a little bit to check my thread. cuz when ever i check the analyzer i miss the glow crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:56 am
Zombeh_Skrilla
chiisai-akanbo
Zombeh_Skrilla

Thanks for all the tips :] maybe ill pay someone a little bit to check my thread. cuz when ever i check the analyzer i miss the glow crying

That happens to me too.. a lot xDD it's really difficult hiring someone who understands the "only when glowing" part.. good luck~~ biggrin  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

fluffteen

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 am
Hi im fluffteen. meet my 17 little mermaid chicks cool

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm
fluffteen

lool xDD Hello and hello to your 17 chicks xDDD i thought you were a girl before my baaaaad xDD oh well loool xDD
Please Click XD

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

fluffteen

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 pm
chiisai-akanbo
fluffteen

lool xDD Hello and hello to your 17 chicks xDDD i thought you were a girl before my baaaaad xDD oh well loool xDD
Please Click XD
lol on that. nice meetin you biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 pm
xxx_maisie_xxx ,, Im 15, proud to be a Filipino blaugh heart  

artfulpaws

Kitten

Ninetalesroxy

Blessed Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:56 am
hello, had just been accepted ^^
In gaia my name is Ninetalesroxy... although i dont have plans of saying my real name for other reasons ^^ ...
Although i am willing to reveal that i myself as well is a filipino although im not actually pure...
Currently im at the age of 16 although... i dont look like it much ^^" since a lot of people say im like 10 yrs old ==" which is a bit annoying...
in between hope to be in everyone's care if that wouldnt be much of a trouble ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 am
xxx_maisie_xxx

Ninetalesroxy

Hohooo~ welcome to the guild >w<
the highlight of this guild is the bootynator so we're light on other things but other than that. The main forum and other subforums are open so check them out xDD
:O So many Fils play gaia >w<  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

artfulpaws

Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 am
chiisai-akanbo
xxx_maisie_xxx

Ninetalesroxy

the highlight of this guild is the bootynator so we're light on other things but other than that. The main forum and other subforums are open so check them out xDD

`cause thats because filipinos RULES!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 am
fluffteen
chiisai-akanbo
fluffteen

Please Click XD
lol on that. nice meetin you biggrin

nice to meet you too xD <-- late reply >w< rofl  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 am
xxx_maisie_xxx
chiisai-akanbo
xxx_maisie_xxx

Ninetalesroxy

`cause thats because filipinos RULES!!! xd

boahah if there was a tip post I would have tipped you 10 times xDD  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out