Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Ree's Plots - Goddess, Prides & Rogues looking for RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 pm
I'm really liking your hyena female. c: Maybe she could work as a 'side kick'? Do you think she'd be eager to be my lioness' aid? Or would she be annoyed by the constant heckling?

Well, you said he has 'powers' right? :3 Maybe they can meet up during one of his nefarious plots. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm
C.C.G
I'm really liking your hyena female. c: Maybe she could work as a 'side kick'? Do you think she'd be eager to be my lioness' aid? Or would she be annoyed by the constant heckling?

Well, you said he has 'powers' right? :3 Maybe they can meet up during one of his nefarious plots. xD

Ti'fani... Probably wouldn't get it. What I have in my mind of her right now is she's effectively a dumb-blonde. XD

Sadal has visions, but they manifest in him going into a sort of trance and just spouting things that will come to pass (Usually vague). And the poor guy has no idea what he's said, only that he was Seeing something.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:21 pm
A dumb blondie works. ;3

Well, actually bot of them do. As soon as I have time I'll make the RPs  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 am
I would love it if my WD Prema (She's also a rogue) met Machungwa'kweu just to have some one-on-one agreeing time, aside from our two Waya Ela siblings rping whenever we have the chance ;;.
(I'll catch you on AIM sometime :> I promise ;O;!)

She would be envious of Machungwa's puppy bearing abilities since Prema's a big lover razz ;. She loves romance and having friends. Also, she was picked on in her previous pack and ran-out of the pack by the Alpha due to the colour of her fur as well. However it was because the father of said Alpha was killed by her father, who bore the only purple coat in the pack. He ended a somewhat 'revolution' against the Alpha when he killed him off, in which to many of the pack she was from.. He was a saviour/hero.
Prema's mother was a soft white WD who gave birth to all white pups with blue accents(and some minor purple but not enough to remind the pack of their father) and Prema was the only mainly-purple amoung her siblings. When she was born her father was killed and they waited till Prema was an adolescent to chase her out :>;.

I guess maybe this could help the two accept that they are in a better place away from the family they were both left out of? Or something razz .

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 am
Vistada

Oh that sounds cool! Kweu would be shocked to find someone who had a similar hard time as she did and I could really see them becoming friends because of it.
She's also really pretty! XD
I have a WD boy that's sort of complimentary to her coloring if you want RP with him, too. *Waggles eyebrows* rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:33 am
heart  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am
*Updates*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff