Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply Archives
Got Day Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:26 pm
i'm totally game for Character day, i have my Doctor Who cosplay all set!

~Eva  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 pm
Chess/Checkerboard Day: Everyone dress up like Chess pieces and hang out on the Towns Checkerboards, maybe even host a game. Perhaps there's a guild that can help with this/

Elementals Day: Everyone choose Earth, Fire, Water, or Wind (maybe some 5th one?) and represent it with their avatar. Perhaps we could get a Captain Planet cosplay going.

Angel/Demon Day: People get decked out in either the Angelic items or the Demonic items

Town Spirit Day: Bring back the Water Balloon Fight items to see which town gets the most support. Cheerleading and Tennis outfits accepted.

Guilds Day? I don't know, but it seems like a neglected yet integral part of Gaia.

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

l_RavenPandorah_l

Adorable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 pm
Things your parents would dress you in day
Just to dress up in what your parents would make you wear if they could.

Fairy day
Have everyone dress as Pixie's, Fairies, basically anything that has insect-like wings.

Knights of Gaia
Dress up as medieval knights - simple eh? XD

Horror Movie Day
Dress up as a creature you would see in a horror movie
or dress up as a victim. (would be my fav- but then im a horror fanatic)

LMFAO Day
Everyday we be shufflin' so why no dress like we are? XD

Vocaloid Day
Dress up as close as you can to your favorite vocaloid
or dress up as your own vocaloid.
if you dont know what a vocaloid is:

http://youtu.be/r0w3EyqBh6k

there are many videos about this and its starting to become more popular
- think of Hatsune Miku, Rin and Len Kagamine, kaito Shion, Megurine Luka, and many others! ^_^

will post more once I think of some.

*saw that Homestuck was mentioned...
1 WOULD LOV3 1F W3 D1D TH4T TH3M3

lol

Rockstar day
dress as a rockstar or a groupie

Animal Overload Day
dress in every animal item you can possibly fit
onto your selfy. lol

Arrow to the knee day
Dress up as skyrim characters and bust out those over done "arrow to the knee" jokes and quotes.

GSW appreciation day
Love gsw and gswap? why not show your love for gsw in anyway "legally" possible? dress up like I R Spirit week or do gsw cheers and thanks in the thread ?XDD *lame idea but eh its a thought*

Zombie Outbreak
with all the news about the "zombie" outbreaks going on...
why not dress as a zombie and effect everyone in threads/rallies/towns/etc...

Flirt Day
Flirt with everyone in the thread, sometimes people love getting nice comments and being flirted with as long as its friendly - but do not make it sexual or anything against the terms of service. **scratch this - i think it may go wrong XDD*

ummm cant think of anymore atm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 am
Red, Black and Gold Day
Everyone says they're cliched/overdone colours on Gaia. Well, let's embrace that cliche!

Harajuku Day
Dress in Harajuku (gyaru, ganguro, lolita, visual kei etc) fashion! Other Japanese subculture fashions would be acceptable too. *totally didn't suggest this because she already has a Harajuku outfit ready :3*

Hats Only Day
We had Accessory Only Day before and it worked really well; let's continue that with items from the Hats tab only. Lots of Hat items have multiple poses that can be worn on other parts of the body

Back to Nature Day
This can either be dressing in nature inspired items, or going nekkid. smile

Victorian Day
Self-explanatory really; dress in Victorian fashion  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

SheThoughtSheDid
Vice Captain

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 am
l_RavenPandorah_l

Rockstar day

We already had a Music day last year, so I think this would fall into that category of repeating topics.

Quote:
Animal Overload Day
onto your selfy. lol

We also had an animal day in '09

Quote:
Arrow to the knee day
Dress up as skyrim characters and bust out those over done "arrow to the knee" jokes and quotes.

to expand on this one I think it could fit in with the Meme day idea that someone else suggested, since it's basically a meme

Quote:
GSW appreciation day
Love gsw and gswap? why not show your love for gsw in anyway "legally" possible? dress up like I R Spirit week or do gsw cheers and thanks in the thread ?XDD *lame idea but eh its a thought*

I think this technically fits in with Class Color day xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:06 am
SheThoughtSheDid
l_RavenPandorah_l

Rockstar day

We already had a Music day last year, so I think this would fall into that category of repeating topics.

Quote:
Animal Overload Day
onto your selfy. lol

We also had an animal day in '09

Quote:
Arrow to the knee day

to expand on this one I think it could fit in with the Meme day idea that someone else suggested, since it's basically a meme

Quote:
GSW appreciation day

I think this technically fits in with Class Color day xD

XDD ah true true

I was just jotting things down when they popped in mind.
and last year during the event I was on haitus
so I missed it.
Real Life > Interwebs
but since Im back Im not going to miss out XDDD  

l_RavenPandorah_l

Adorable Shapeshifter

Kiwiangel9

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:54 am
Circus/Carnival day

Twin/triplet/quadruplet+ Day

Clone Day
Mods design a standard unisex avie that everyone can do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 am
Kiwiangel9
Circus/Carnival day

Twin/triplet/quadruplet+ Day

Clone Day
Mods design a standard unisex avie that everyone can do.

We had twin day back in 09 :p  

SheThoughtSheDid
Vice Captain

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:03 am
Sega is on top of things! cool User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:33 am
Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. Work and then vacation. Haven't had much time on the computer.

I just got another idea for a day.

Identity Day - Be it your race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, whatever. Show pride in who you are by dressing up your avatar.  

antipolar

Vice Captain

SheThoughtSheDid
Vice Captain

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:50 pm
antipolar
Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. Work and then vacation. Haven't had much time on the computer.

I just got another idea for a day.

Identity Day - Be it your race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, whatever. Show pride in who you are by dressing up your avatar.

I like this one  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm
How about My Favorite Pet Day. Dress your avatar up with your little buddy.

(Ex: Huey the moga or any of the mogas, Golden Fleece, Slime, Chloe the Puppy, Any of the Kitten Stars, Gwee, Mwee, Goti, Bani, Langer the Dragon etc.)  

Tempest Lorelay

Obsessed Lovergirl

Izzy Derp

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 pm
How About
Birt vs Amem

Just like last year rich/poor day XD
since i noticed some none birt lovers were having fits about there being birt invasion day XD and there not being an american comic day like dc or marvel because the same issue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:04 pm
Izzy Says Rawr
How About
Birt vs Amem

since i noticed some none birt lovers were having fits about there being birt invasion day XD and there not being an american comic day like dc or marvel because the same issue.

I'm not sure what you mean since I haven't seen that issue, the suggestions I've seen related to that were just a general comic day. it could also be a hero/villian similiar to we had in the gswap thread, but could include game characters like Bowser and Ganondorf. or it could be a character day which is broad enough for any type of character from a TV show, book, game, etc.

I think if we were to do "British Invasion" Day, it could be possible to incorporate "Brit vs America" since it's basically left up to the user's interpretation. If people are really opposed to the idea they could be rebels, but I'm not sure if it would fit the theme if they were to enter the contests :s  

SheThoughtSheDid
Vice Captain

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izzy Derp

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 pm
SheThoughtSheDid
Izzy Says Rawr
How About
Birt vs Amem

I'm not sure what you mean since I haven't seen that issue, the suggestions I've seen related to that were just a general comic day. it could also be a hero/villian similiar to we had in the gswap thread, but could include game characters like Bowser and Ganondorf. or it could be a character day which is broad enough for any type of character from a TV show, book, game, etc.

I think if we were to do "British Invasion" Day, it could be possible to incorporate "Brit vs America" since it's basically left up to the user's interpretation. If people are really opposed to the idea they could be rebels, but I'm not sure if it would fit the theme if they were to enter the contests :s

Some girl in I think lasty years spirit week fourm was talking with anti about it saying it was giving the BBC lovers favortism or something  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff