Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Debating Den
Divorce Bill: Ipasa o Ibasura? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ibasura o Ipasa?
  Ibasura
  Ipasa
  Paki ko ba?
View Results

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:38 am
Orlandeau
No, there are councils that offer services for FREE- councils that respond to marriage problems alone, and not associated with other dilemmas. Getting away can never solve problems, it only gives you temporary comfort- a mask of comfort, a defense mechanism that one creates to think that he/she is totally safe, but in reality, things are never doing great. When can you actually say that destruction is restoration? Neither can you say that degrading is empowering something, never was something great made from getting away for the past 2011 years, and that, I believe, is a lot of solid proofs.

its like you're putting words into other people's mouth. you say it as if everyone getting away is not doing great because its only a mask of comfort. Try to open your mind. Not everyone ending their marriage is getting away. For some, it is a start of a new life. A beginning to do something much more.
So in a situation where a battered wife, she's not happy anymore and wants to start a new life without her violent husband, is only a mask of comfort because its getting away. Violence alone in a marriage is already destruction. And why prolong the agony of staying together when this bill can actually help protect women against cases like this.
I don't think marriages with violence can be saved by counseling whatnot.
Nasa violence pa lang ako ha. Madami pang situations na makapag prompt for couples to end up in divorce.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:50 am
kulas88
Orlandeau
No, there are councils that offer services for FREE- councils that respond to marriage problems alone, and not associated with other dilemmas. Getting away can never solve problems, it only gives you temporary comfort- a mask of comfort, a defense mechanism that one creates to think that he/she is totally safe, but in reality, things are never doing great. When can you actually say that destruction is restoration? Neither can you say that degrading is empowering something, never was something great made from getting away for the past 2011 years, and that, I believe, is a lot of solid proofs.

its like you're putting words into other people's mouth. you say it as if everyone getting away is not doing great because its only a mask of comfort. Try to open your mind. Not everyone ending their marriage is getting away. For some, it is a start of a new life. A beginning to do something much more.
So in a situation where a battered wife, she's not happy anymore and wants to start a new life without her violent husband, is only a mask of comfort because its getting away. Violence alone in a marriage is already destruction. And why prolong the agony of staying together when this bill can actually help protect women against cases like this.
Nasa violence pa lang ako ha. Madami pang situations na makapag prompt for couples to end up in divorce.

Okay, are you actually thinking about the couples alone? What about the children? Dude, is it really that happy to leave problems behind? Well, the reason why I stated these servers as support is because they actually prevent do that damage you guys are always repeating. Try to think of it, people always complain to the government about such cases not knowing that they just don't know exactly what to do.  

Orlandeau

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 am
Orlandeau
kulas88
Orlandeau

Okay, are you actually thinking about the couples alone? What about the children? Dude, is it really that happy to leave problems behind? Well, the reason why I stated these servers as support is because they actually prevent do that damage you guys are always repeating. Try to think of it, people always complain to the government about such cases not knowing that they just don't know exactly what to do.

Divorce doesn't necessarily leaving problems behind. Can't you act on your problems outside marriage? i don't think so. women are being empowered now in the society. and about the children, i do believe they know how to interpret situation. broken families are not so rare in this country now. children can cope up with it especially when the parents involve can do the proper explaining to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:31 pm
I P A S A !!!!!!  

JI lE X

Invisible Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:17 am
kulas88
Orlandeau
kulas88
Orlandeau

Divorce doesn't necessarily leaving problems behind. Can't you act on your problems outside marriage? i don't think so. women are being empowered now in the society. and about the children, i do believe they know how to interpret situation. broken families are not so rare in this country now. children can cope up with it especially when the parents involve can do the proper explaining to them.

Really? Because I don't think those things you are mentioning are actually happening right now. Kids undergo such pressure and dilemma during these situations, they have this sense of insecurity- you can't take it from them. Kids from broken families suffer from the lacking emotional balance such as reasoning and self-concern. Yes, you can explain it very well to them, but the sense and the pain is still there. Divorce is already a step if getting away, acting outside of it makes more things to fix up. (I actually based my reasonings based on personal psychological consultation seminar)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 am
Ibasura.
Though, maraming nagsasabi na ipasa ito sa kadahilanang hindi na sila masaya at may naaabuso na.
Kaya lang, couple must know the opinion of their children (if there is). Kasi it can affect the children. I say ibasura kasi it's normal for a couple to fight and sometimes kasi they just lead it directly to the court than finding a solution. Sometimes they just feel they're not happy anymore kahit sa totoo lang ay they' just feel unhappy because of the fight,and the truth is they still love each other. rolleyes

Actually, I don't know my reasons. Basta IBASURA. rofl

AerishC

Aged Noob

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:53 am
XxXmystery girlxXx
Ibasura.
Though, maraming nagsasabi na ipasa ito sa kadahilanang hindi na sila masaya at may naaabuso na.
Kaya lang, couple must know the opinion of their children (if there is). Kasi it can affect the children. I say ibasura kasi it's normal for a couple to fight and sometimes kasi they just lead it directly to the court than finding a solution. Sometimes they just feel they're not happy anymore kahit sa totoo lang ay they' just feel unhappy because of the fight,and the truth is they still love each other. rolleyes

Well all you said is true and hindi na ako magtataka na madaming kabataan na nanggaling sa mga broken family ay madaming napapariwara ang buhay dahil sa kapabayaan ng magulang and sana yung pag-mamahal ng mga magulang nila.

Aminin man natin sa kinalakihang kultura natin, still the Church's law na divorce is a big NO NO NO! pero may magandang idudulot ang divorce.

In my opinion maganda kahit hindi sang-ayon si mama. My mom and dad is illegally separated. and basta naghiwalay sila, dahil si papa may #2, #3,#4 pa! and it is really annoying talga and kawawa naman kami... kami yung original tapos gaganyanin kami ng tatay ko.. though my naitulong din sya pero simula noong bata pa kami ganyan na ang tatay ko... kaya ngayon since i was the eldest, feeling ko PASAN KO ANG BUONG MUNDO!!! DAMN ! scream puro responsibilities na and ang hirap kasi babae ka.. mahina pa naman ako sa decision making kaya yung 2nd sa akin na lalaki sya nagdedecide...

IN ANYWAY! SANA IPATUPAD YAN!!! I SAY YES!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:36 am
BabyRichelle23
XxXmystery girlxXx
Ibasura.

Well all you said is true and hindi na ako magtataka na madaming kabataan na nanggaling sa mga broken family ay madaming napapariwara ang buhay dahil sa kapabayaan ng magulang and sana yung pag-mamahal ng mga magulang nila.

Aminin man natin sa kinalakihang kultura natin, still the Church's law na divorce is a big NO NO NO! pero may magandang idudulot ang divorce.

In my opinion maganda kahit hindi sang-ayon si mama. My mom and dad is illegally separated. and basta naghiwalay sila, dahil si papa may #2, #3,#4 pa! and it is really annoying talga and kawawa naman kami... kami yung original tapos gaganyanin kami ng tatay ko.. though my naitulong din sya pero simula noong bata pa kami ganyan na ang tatay ko... kaya ngayon since i was the eldest, feeling ko PASAN KO ANG BUONG MUNDO!!! DAMN ! scream puro responsibilities na and ang hirap kasi babae ka.. mahina pa naman ako sa decision making kaya yung 2nd sa akin na lalaki sya nagdedecide...

IN ANYWAY! SANA IPATUPAD YAN!!! I SAY YES!!!

Opposite sides tayo.
But in your case, with your father having more than one woman, I say yes to DIVORCE. Just like what I posted earlier, they should go directly to the court and tell the reasons why they want to divorce. But still NO NO NO TO DIVORCE, unless the divorce of a couple have been accepted by the court.

Anyway, I respect everyone's choice.

AerishC

Aged Noob

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:46 am
I dunno maybe i'm still hoping in the future that there would be a chance na magkabati sila mama & si papa crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:24 pm
Coming from a broken family with a lot of extra branches..

I SAY, I P A S A.

Glitter Orgasm

Bloodsucker

CookiehoIic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 pm
Wala akong masyadong pakialam except for the couples I would want to stay together. Selfish, noh?

Pero sige nalang. Gusto mabasura yang bill na 'yan.

Anong silbi ng pagpapakasal kung maghihiwalay rin?

Lahat naman ng relationships nagkakaroon ng mishaps. :L

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:03 am
Ipasa na lang para may advantages pa ang mga couple at ang mga bata ay mapunta sa tamang magulang. whee pero dependent talaga toh  

A Random Thought

Ruthless Lunatic

Mrs Amvk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 am
PASS!

ABUSIVE MEN

+

STUPID WOMEN

[Huwag ka magpapa-abuso gurl! We Run the World!]

=

HAPPY FAMILY?

Debating Den