Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Einaliai Thalassai, A Mermaid Pride Interest Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:51 am
Boy in my sig is interested in bringing some mermaid babes into the world <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:44 am
Everythings fine by me, Reeshie. <3  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:50 pm
I tried to make an outfit for the pride mule and failed miserably.
Shoot ideas at me, guys! Feel free to include a Kelp o'the Lock and/or Gogh Reed, as I have both of those and am willing to use them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:17 pm
Fund limit? o: I was gonna play around in tektek.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 pm
If you want to try and make one in Tektek, I'd prefer the cost limit to be fairly low. Buuuuuuuuuut, let me know you're going to and I can give you the link to one that starts off with my items, which contain some more expensive ones that I don't use often.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:51 am
I have plans to start RPs soon, guys! It'll be kind of a mini-plot with the Pirates and I'll post a layout of how it'll go once I get it down.
I just need to make sure that everyone here is still interested and if you guys want to help out in the little plot.

Buffy_the_Bloody

[Eskimo]

-- ponytales

Thalion

Sabra Knight

Princess_Feylin

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm
I'm interested~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 pm
Count me in.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:14 pm
I have a Quest
Username: Neon Fly
Name of Character: TBD
Age of Character: Adult
Desired Rank: Warrior or Huntress
Personality: Albeit not necessarily a nasty lioness, this girl tends to be very defensive and it's definitely not hard to ruffle her fur. She may not go looking for fights, but if any one speaks ill of her, her family or friends they'll certainly get one. I can see her being at odds and very confused by her anyone's desire not to start trouble or lash out at others in defense of themselves. I could also see her being tremendously at odds with the sea, often challenging it to swallow her up, perhaps trying to prove something to the others and maybe something to herself as well. I think she'd definitely be a bit of a challenge for most to get to know beyond her short temper, though I don't think she would be intentionally hard to handle as she undoubtedly loves her pride and those close to her and would be really protective of them. She just can't stand to let anyone see themselves be walked on. She'd certainly try to take the lessons of her elders and superiors to heart, but being of a short temper and possessing a lack of thought for the possible long-term consequences of her actions I could see her getting into more than her fair share of scuffles.
Back-story:
In the works..
Appearance: Based off this design.

Just to get her form in. She was a relatively new custom idea so I don't have a solid background on her yet, but it'll get done eventually. XD;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 am
Now that she's grown up, I would like to have Lysende hold the rank of Huntress, I think.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am
If anyone wants to RP, let me know! I know Kat would love to see her girls all grown up.. as well as I want to help Reesh make this official. So I'm available!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 am
So I was originally going to do a meta with the Pirates to get the RPs to make the pride official, but I think that's better left for afterwards, so we need RPs! I've got one already, but feel free to poke me for RP with the Queen or I even have pirates and Kizaa gypsies that could run into mermaids. I have finals next week, two of which are papers due on Monday and Tuesday, but I like to procrastinate. XD

Buffy_the_Bloody

[Eskimo]

-- ponytales

Thalion

Sabra Knight

Princess_Feylin

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 am
I'm all for it. :3 Good luck on finals!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 am
Buffy and I are working on an RP between Lysende and Aquaria right now, actually. Well, we were. We've each gotten kind of distracted at the moment.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:53 pm
I have a Lioness
Username: Peppermint Coffee
Name of Character: Eridanus or Eri
Age of Character: Adult
Desired Rank: Nanny
Personality: While she's not sweet as sugar, she is kind in her own way. Eri is more refined than what people are used to. She's polite, but she means everything she says. She isn't one to put on a false air for certain situations. You can take her at face value because she's a calm, collected individual. She's soft spoken, sometimes easily spooked and a bit of a bleeding heart.
Back-story: Being born to a single parent and an only child, Eri has craved a family her whole life. She wanted siblings, she wanted cousins, she wanted something more than herself. However, when she was an adolescent her mother fell ill and died. This left Eri with a huge hole in her heart. She wanted to fill that any way she could, so she took up being a Nanny.
Appearance: Here  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces