Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:01 am
ONLY 'CAUSE YOU MADE ME, TALFACE.

I HAVE PLOTS FOR Modya !!!!!

Character: Tarafa
Personality: Generally outgoing, nice and sociable except around certain no-no subjects - Surya'nontle's reign tops the list.
Plot Idea: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAME for war. >3
I can contact you by: Aim. You has. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 am
::giggles:: Yes, I made you, and yes, I has. I think... I shall start making lists of rps to get to once I'm moved. ::prepares lists::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 am
FOR THE K'A!

Ruko in K'A needs to love on each of his cubs a bit, then die.
Ruko also to reply to cub/juve rp with Ann's N'Seka.
Ruko has a juve rp with Mtoro's Soira.

Haruma needs to take over mothering the same cubs.
Haruma also needs to rp with her mate more, and have her breeding done, so HE can die, thus breaking her poor little heart.

Elera needs to react to her cubs growing.

Tara needs to decide to stay with Ruko and his brother as cubbies,
THEN she has to have her first vision,
and THEN she has to comfort Rian when Ruko dies.

I have to start something with Ruko's daughter that I have (who is still unnamed, I think?) and decide her future.

And Modya needs to get chewed out.

Sahak is going to be heading towards K'A with Mith
Once there, he will discover that Pinch's Orla is the girl he's traveled so far to meet and love.

Did I forget anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:47 am
FOR THE U'W!

Faraji must finish his banu quest.
Then he must take the other girls from the pride as his as well.

Ehsan will need to be considering banus.

Auri needs to take her place as a banu, and begin her fight for becoming beybanu.
She has a rp with Hobbit's Imarogbe.

Madende needs to be chosen by Altheus as his banu.

Jazi needs to learn that life with her Pad isn't as wonderful as she thought.

Jazua needs to have that breeding with her Pad
Then have her cubs taken from her, since she's Kajira
Then needs to be given to her new Pad, where life will get easier. (Forgot who owns him, but I haven't forgotten the plot!)

Okay, think that's most of it... let me know if I need to fix something. ::nods::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 am
FOR THE NAVI!

Kaneon needs rp with his girl before everything blows up.
THEN he needs to comfort her and try to win her heart.

Kal needs development badly! ANY rp.

And EVENTUALLY I might have Taabika coming here. Maybe.

That's all for that one....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 am
FOR THE BAHARI!

Beyler needs to keep talking to his father's bird and get back to shore.
(He also needs a sweetheart! He's an adol now!)

Ur needs to wake up in the rogue lands and react to the tsunami
He then needs to meet the rogue girl (YIPES, forgot who!) to travel back to Bahari with her.

Rogue girlie owner hunt nao!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 am
FOR THE ROGUES!

Damu needs rp with his mother, and is considering going back to the Pridelands where his ancestors came from. They might be moving to a pride in the meantime though.

Taabika NEEDS someone to rough her up very soon. Can't continue her plot until that happens.
A bad encounter with Zephira's Shinobu planned.
A confusing encounter with Zephira's Fakhir will give her hope that there are good people out there too.
She also should have a rp with Musica's rogue cubbin.

Vigo needs more flings. And a girl to change his ways.
He has a fling planned with Hobbit's Busara.
Also a fling with Kai's Kyoko.

Ruu needs rp with his growing boys!
He also needs rp with Hobbit's Sumai.

Mith has a rp to finish with the goddess of blood
Then must stop and talk to Sahak at the edge of Ghosties lands.
Entering the K'A will be tricky but can be worked out later.

FOR THE VIKINGS!

Hroarr needs sparring rps.
He has a plot to become doted upon/flirted with by Pinch's Dalla, who is looking to strike at Hroarr's father.
After the fiasco with Dalla, there is a possible romantic plot with Pinch's Brynja, a priestess. (He wants to be as like daddy as possible!)
He currently has a sparring rp with his sister that needs tagging.

Anything else?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 am
Oh thats fine, I just trying to get Ima more interaction. I started here for Auri Sugar & Spice

I have Busara if Vigo would be interestesd in her, she will need new RPs though  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:51 am
Boudaihobbit

I have Busara if Vigo would be interestesd in her, she will need new RPs though

I would need to know more about her, Hobbit, so I could judge. It will take a VERY special lady to sway Vigo from his footloose and fancy free ways. (Also, what pride is she in? I don't recognize the cert.)

EDIT: Unless of course we are talking a fling? Different story altogether. On THAT count, I'd have to check his rps. I think he's low right now, but we could possibly work towards that?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:58 am
Understandable, well she is in the Ongozana'Ke pride and here's a blurb on her personality, its fine if she doesn't suite him. I was just thinking a fling. If he's low I can RP him with Busara a few times if you like:

In general, Busara can be described as being rational, assertive, and idealistic. She thinks and considers things factually, but keeps an open mind. She does not terribly approve of daydreaming or wishful thinking, and believes in taking action and controlling one’s own destiny.

Never shy about voicing her opinion, she will let anyone know how she feels about anything, whatever it may be. Busara is strong in her beliefs and is not easily swayed away from them. Despite her structured attitude, she is always willing to listen to new thoughts and ideas, even if they don’t necessarily agree with her own. She is very sociable, and she respects intelligence and thoughtfulness in others.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 pm
Boudaihobbit
If he's low I can RP him with Busara a few times if you like.

I'd be fine with plotting for a fling. ::nods:: I am still on the rp hiatus currently, but we could pick it up after the move? He's not got any flings lined up currently, so it'd be just your girl. ::nods::

(Unless I"m forgetting someone lurking out there... which is possible, but speak up or forever hold your peace! Cause my brain just doesn't recall it!)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 pm
Awesome! Just let me know when you're ready biggrin  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:23 pm
I HAVE PLOTS FOR Auri’temsi !!!!!

Character: Misk’Gil
Personality: Misk is a clever little manipulator and fancies herself as the best there is at that. Since she cannot be daddy’s favorite due to not being a seer, she will find other ways to please him, and to do that this ambitious young banu employs all her cunning and craftieness to the task. She is totally unaware of how like her father she truly is.
Plot Idea: Oh, they would not get on. Meeting someone who thought they were better than her in any way would get Misk agitated, and she would have to just prove to them how wrong they are. (filling the role of a rival )

Character: Hazina
Personality: Why, yes, she IS daddy's princess, and yes of course she is going to be the beybanu. Of who? Well, she's got her eye on the Sultan's son, she's sure he'll do. What's that? No she's not his beybanu yet, she hasn't decided yet, it's all her choice of course, but no she's not being daft about it. She's just convincing is all, because she's right of course. She's so right all the time, it's such a burden really. And, sure, he's not perfect, but he'll do. No one is as perfect as she is, it's an impossible standard to hold poor, unlucky, inferior types to.
Plot Idea: They would not get on either, Hazina is VAIN as PAIN, but totally sure she has every right to be. (filling the role of a rival )

I HAVE PLOTS FOR Ehsan!!!!!

Character: Suha
Personality: A romantic with a fondness for stories, especially love stories, she is trying her best to do her duty as a good banu, but a recent tryst with someone who turned out to not be her Pad has been making things harder for her. It doesn’t help that she belongs to someone who, while quite nice, is not her true love D:
Plot Idea: Suha is his mommy, unless I am very much mistaken XD; Mother/Son RP?

I HAVE PLOTS FOR Taabika!!!!!

Character: Shinobu
Personality: Arrogant and cunning, not a safe combination. He has suddenly acquired himself far too much freedom, and free from the restrictions of his pride’s rules, and those eyes that keep close watch on a potential heir to leadership, Shinobu has begun to get slightly carried away. He can sweet-talk his way into and out of almost anything, and employs his skills at manipulation and combat with glee, though if it gets to combat he considers the whole thing a failure. Playing ‘games’ is his favorite pastime, and thanks to his, now former, pride’s believes, well, cheetahs are superior and all other species are just pets and toys to play with.
Plot Idea: He could meet her on a private excursion of his, and decide to tease her a little bit. Shinobu would be very unimpressed with her flopping about and wailing when he touched her. Lions aren’t well thought of in the pride he was born in, so he might poke at her a bit out of curiosity, and then out of annoyance. He’s not an evil person, but he’s not very nice either. Likely he’d be bored and disgusted pretty quick, but she’d definitely not be happy to have met him. (filling the role of a tormentor)

Character: Fakhir
Personality: A cold warrior type on the outside, and deeply calculating, he cannot help his short temper but he has learned to temper it with logic as he’s grown from his father’s teachings. He takes after his warrior-type grandfathers more than his small sly father, and will surely have the strength and skill to back up his temper when he is an adult. Safe from his icy rage, and often the source of it, are his sisters. If you pick on his family, then he is going to hurt you. As much as possible, and whatever punishment he is doled out for doing so is well worth it. If he is going to be scolded and confined to the boringness of the den for a week, well, he protected his sisters and did his ‘duty’ as a young Pad-to-be. He can seem cold and calculating, but there is a fervent desire to look after people who need it lodged in his heart and he is as gentle with those who need gentleness as he is ferocious towards those who need a sharp lesson.
Plot Idea: Well, when he’s an adol on his quest he’ll be in a position to meet her. And if she were in want of looking-after and protecting then Fakhir would be pleased and driven to do it. He would take her on as a banu if you were game for him being her savior, he loves his family in his dearly and could never leave them forever. I understand you’ve got a lot of U’W characters though, and would understand if that were a put-off all on its own XD (filling the role of savior if you want him)

I can contact you by: Quoting is best, though PM is fine, AIM is okay but I don’t have regular internet so prolly wouldn’t ever actually be on >.>;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 pm
WOOT! PLOTS!!!

zephira738

Character: Misk’Gil
Personality: Misk is a clever little manipulator and fancies herself as the best there is at that. Since she cannot be daddy’s favorite due to not being a seer, she will find other ways to please him, and to do that this ambitious young banu employs all her cunning and craftieness to the task. She is totally unaware of how like her father she truly is.
Plot Idea: Oh, they would not get on. Meeting someone who thought they were better than her in any way would get Misk agitated, and she would have to just prove to them how wrong they are. (filling the role of a rival )

Character: Hazina
Personality: Why, yes, she IS daddy's princess, and yes of course she is going to be the beybanu. Of who? Well, she's got her eye on the Sultan's son, she's sure he'll do. What's that? No she's not his beybanu yet, she hasn't decided yet, it's all her choice of course, but no she's not being daft about it. She's just convincing is all, because she's right of course. She's so right all the time, it's such a burden really. And, sure, he's not perfect, but he'll do. No one is as perfect as she is, it's an impossible standard to hold poor, unlucky, inferior types to.
Plot Idea: They would not get on either, Hazina is VAIN as PAIN, but totally sure she has every right to be. (filling the role of a rival )

Yes to both! Misk she would probably be snooty and aloof and scornful of, such a youngster trying to take her down a peg! Harumph! Hazina would completely baffle her, since in Auri's eyes, that pink color is atrocious! There could be a good bit of interaction between Hazina and Auri as she attempted to figure out WHY she thought she was so pretty.

Quote:
I HAVE PLOTS FOR Ehsan!!!!!

Character: Suha
Personality: A romantic with a fondness for stories, especially love stories, she is trying her best to do her duty as a good banu, but a recent tryst with someone who turned out to not be her Pad has been making things harder for her. It doesn’t help that she belongs to someone who, while quite nice, is not her true love D:
Plot Idea: Suha is his mommy, unless I am very much mistaken XD; Mother/Son RP?

YES YES YES YES YES! I've been wanting mother/son rp ever since I got him. He is VERY protective of his mother, has great dignity in his (assumed) parentage, and is very much a momma's boy. There was plans for him to get very very worked up and angry at his "uncle" lurking about making cow eyes (or whatever he does), and trying to chase him off, unaware that he was growling at his own father. YES, I want lots and lots of rp!!!

Quote:

Character: Shinobu
Personality: Arrogant and cunning, not a safe combination. He has suddenly acquired himself far too much freedom, and free from the restrictions of his pride’s rules, and those eyes that keep close watch on a potential heir to leadership, Shinobu has begun to get slightly carried away. He can sweet-talk his way into and out of almost anything, and employs his skills at manipulation and combat with glee, though if it gets to combat he considers the whole thing a failure. Playing ‘games’ is his favorite pastime, and thanks to his, now former, pride’s believes, well, cheetahs are superior and all other species are just pets and toys to play with.
Plot Idea: He could meet her on a private excursion of his, and decide to tease her a little bit. Shinobu would be very unimpressed with her flopping about and wailing when he touched her. Lions aren’t well thought of in the pride he was born in, so he might poke at her a bit out of curiosity, and then out of annoyance. He’s not an evil person, but he’s not very nice either. Likely he’d be bored and disgusted pretty quick, but she’d definitely not be happy to have met him. (filling the role of a tormentor)

This sounds excellent. I haven't hardly gotten to rp her, so I'm not entirely sure how she'd react now as a juve, except it definitely would be a reaction of great pain. I'd love to try this out when I'm back to rping!

Quote:

Character: Fakhir
Personality: A cold warrior type on the outside, and deeply calculating, he cannot help his short temper but he has learned to temper it with logic as he’s grown from his father’s teachings. He takes after his warrior-type grandfathers more than his small sly father, and will surely have the strength and skill to back up his temper when he is an adult. Safe from his icy rage, and often the source of it, are his sisters. If you pick on his family, then he is going to hurt you. As much as possible, and whatever punishment he is doled out for doing so is well worth it. If he is going to be scolded and confined to the boringness of the den for a week, well, he protected his sisters and did his ‘duty’ as a young Pad-to-be. He can seem cold and calculating, but there is a fervent desire to look after people who need it lodged in his heart and he is as gentle with those who need gentleness as he is ferocious towards those who need a sharp lesson.
Plot Idea: Well, when he’s an adol on his quest he’ll be in a position to meet her. And if she were in want of looking-after and protecting then Fakhir would be pleased and driven to do it. He would take her on as a banu if you were game for him being her savior, he loves his family in his dearly and could never leave them forever. I understand you’ve got a lot of U’W characters though, and would understand if that were a put-off all on its own XD (filling the role of savior if you want him)

While I do have lots of U'W characters, that is not the deterrent here. I was really wanting someone tender for her who would/could devote himself ENTIRELY to just her. As U'W is what it is, that wouldn't likely happen, and thus isn't really one of my first choices of pride for her. I appreciate the offer though! I wouldn't mind them meeting, however, and him being kind to her, so that she could learn that there are GOOD people out there as well? (I'm hoping she grows to adol very soon, so that wandering and misadventures are more likely IC.)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Giant quote would be huge XD;

All the RPs sound excelent to meeeee~ And I understand about the dedicated to her thing for Taabika XD I'm not sure if Fakhir's the sort to wind up with a large harem, but it's 'the thing to do' in the U'W so I guess it'd always be a risk. Be interesting to see them interact though, I imagine he would be deeply confused as to why someone who obviously needed someone to look after her was afraid of him trying to look after her XD Does not compute, wut?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff