Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Rain's Pad
Proof of exam thread: Malcolm Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Onion, Peas, Bilious, King, Stae, Scyerline
Any Y2 specifications? Year One Rain | Year Two Concept
Rain's parents promised her an upgrade if she passed and she intends to take them up on it. She'll be leaving the childlike look and sporting a more mature one, feminine one. (Can you say awkward?) While she'd have a sexier appearance, most of her exposed parts would still be covered in bandages. Since her body has been altered, stitches could be a new addition as well as blood. She has always been a messy girl! Her outfit would have to implement some sort of hood as that's her thing, as well as the witch doll. Claws and fangs are her natural weapons that I hope she'll make more use with during year two. I'd love her hair to be longer, maybe down to her waist or butt. Any style welcome. Pigtails are always win!

I'm honestly open for anything. I know I wanted Rain to appear more mature because she's in that awkward stage between child and adult so she wants to look great for her peers but may not actually be comfortable with it. I hope by year three, she'll go back to a more tomboy mix and find a happy balance to the ghoul she is meant to be. This is her socially awkward year, as if the first one wasn't tough enough.

Scy is taking this!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:59 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nightengale XIII
Proof of exam thread: Savage's Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Onnie, Peas, Al, King, Inu,Peipur : D
Any Y2 specifications? Ie: Change in outfit Please
Jacket like this, Gloves (The gloves are used to channel Night's FEAR, which is to channel BAD LUCK through his hands so that when he touches someone, they are effected by bad luck.Black pants

Also, Night took a piece of Red's horn and turned it into a necklace. I would LOVE to see this in his outfit, Layered sort of under his collar?

I'd still like a ribbon on his tail, though it can change to either white or stay green depending on the artist.

Color Scheme: Neon Green, Black, Gray and White.

Inu's got this =w=  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:47 am
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Julian Thanatos
Proof of exam thread: Link
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (Han,) Pach, Onion, Lucyal, Lil, Peas, Inu, Bilious, King, Scylerine
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Art
- His skull "pin" will still be on the band on his wrist
- He's still carrying the sphere, but instead of being white/stoney looking, it's opaque, like clouded/foggy crystal. Feel free to be creative on how he's holding it, he does know how to contact juggle (Best part is 1:50 in, imo)
- He likes baggy pants and t-shirts, dark-shade colors (Red, blue, green, black, gray orange). Here's a good example of his fashion sense [X]
- Preferably a more confidant pose than his Y1
- I would rather like him having a black d20 with etched silver roman numerals in a silver claw-clasp (Only more like a bird's claw) or something like this on a silver chain around his neck, but I'll leave that up to whoever picks him if it's too difficult

Touched by Mitsu  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:05 pm

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Whisper
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS:Scy, Stae or king, but i am more then happy with any of them =D
Any Y2 specifications?

I would like Whisper's hair to be down, perhaps a little wavy? I'm not picky, so its whatever you envision. She will keep all her piercings, but now just beside her ears she should have a pair of horns finally starting to grow. Whisper's eyes should be glowing a little more intensely as well. She will also be keeping her collar, but now there should be a black pendant hanging from it that looks vaguely like Red's skull.

She now wears a long, elegant coat given to her by her mother. The style is up to you, but it should have some kind of intricate trim. The rest of her outfit should be a little more mature, leaving behind her young school girl naivety.

And really, I'd love it if she just looked like a BAMF. Because after going through all the stuff she has, she definitely feels like one. I want which ever artist who picks this to have but loads of fun, and since she was first made with pretty much full artist control, I'd like for that to happen again. You can keep the brown/orange colour theme, but if you want to add more black or white or whatever, I will not object^^

scybutt promised to take dis babby  

Getsurae

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Temes (aka Chuppi)'s dorm room
Proof of exam thread: Savage`s Survival: Grapple Hooks
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone who is more than willing to do Chuppi, please feel free <3. I appreciate all the hard work done here ;;;;
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 art ( done by lovely pach ;;;; )The only major requests I have are that she remain pudgy (she can actually be a bit pudgier, to be honest) and still have her Thermos. she's still quite a crybaby and is trying to dress a bit more. . . .like a girl, but that's about it (and her hair is longer)

everything else is free rein, so please go for it! <3

CHUPPI BELONGS TO SCY  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:30 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Damien Gavenkrantzs Dorm
Proof of exam thread: Exam Savages Survival- Grapple Hooks
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Inu, Stae, King, Al, Bili, anyone that's willing to try :3 <3 .
Any Y2 specifications? Ref of Yr 1 art concept Avi of derpynessI normally don't really ask for much, I like to give the artist creative liberty to go nuts, save for a few small details that I'd love careful consideration, but if the artist has a wicked idea that conflicts with my requests, throw my words out the window and go with your instincts!

I essentially just want him to look a bit more mature, angry and mature due to his personal progress and his recently awoken angry personality.

He will always have boots or greaves on so a new design would be nice. And a new hairstyle would be cool, something that is edgy and less gravity defying. CAPCOM HAIR IS DENIED. I'd love to see his orange pendant somewhere else on his body (armlet, anklet, belt chain, wherever) Clothes could be played around with but the fur vest is no longer worn (due to Andeon vomit). A shirt, cloak, anything is fine with me and His glowy tribal markings has reached his chest, love to see that integrated.

-halloweeny? YES PLEASE xd

Who let the dogs out ~ Sorry I couldn't help myself, I've been listening to it lately!

Al claims!

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:56 pm
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Danny Fitz
Proof of exam thread: yay malcolm <3
PREFERRED ARTISTS:(Natsu/Peipur? They're not in the list, but lots are listing them? xD) Onnie, Peas, Zoo, Scy, Al, Inu, Pach, King, Stae, Bili, Lil
(This is order, but seriously anyone can take it. I'm just happy to get y2 art! ; D ; <333 I JUST LOVE ALL THE ARTISTS OTL)

Any Y2 specifications? y1 ref

Kay so. Basically: BIG FAT REF (SEE BELOW FOR NOTE ON THE COAT PLSPLSPLS)

She might have a bandana headband or a baseball cap of some sort? CC of course.

Her lower half is basically totally inspired by this song. (you can see the girl im referring to on the big fat ref page xD), just in case you wanted more refs xD

If you choose to draw her backside (unlikely buuut) the symbol on the back of her jacket is totally CC. maybe a number, a tribal flame, maybe just amityville's crest. up to you!

What I mean by fingers becoming more "claw-like" is something like this. It might not even show up on the art, but sticking true to the demon class, her nails should be becoming more claw-like. no nail polish still though.

Her skull pin is the one on her jacket, the others are just decoration (and not really necessary. feel free to switch them out with something else if you want!) If possible, her skull pin could adapt to be more "flame"-y on the top?

Also, WIPs, etc. I know this seems really specific, but I trust you artist guys. You can change anything that you think would better the design as long as it pertains to the original idea. UM. sorry for blabbing Q uQ <3

OH. and if you want to add any touches that make her feel a little more halloween (spikes, glowing eyes, i dunno) feel free! the scarier the better, right? <3

EDIT: so someone just informed me that the coat design i chose was actually too similar to someones OC (toa)! I just found it on zerochan and thought it was nifty QQ im really sorry! so feel free to change it up so its not like ... identical! something like this! IM REALLY SORRY OTL

Onnie's got this!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:09 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Charlie Night
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone who's up to the pink haired demon challenge - Please keep in mind that Charlie is a cute character
Any Y2 specifications? .
Idear (cause Al is awesome): http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/chobi_chocobo/charlie_y2_01.jpg
* It doesn't have to be exact but something along the lines of. But something that doesn't completely change his design to the point of not knowing who my character is.
* The long bit of hair on the side of his face I'd like to be a little longer.
* I really like the idea of a head band like he has so if that could stay
* I love the idea of ripped jeans with band-aids showing under and adorable rain boots too
* Long sleeves go with his character so thats a must. BUT if you want to be creative and have the sleeves wrapped around him in a straight jacket way or almost more detached you can do that.
* Colors I have no idea but his hair and wing color and skin tone should be the same as his first year
* Eyes must be CLOSED
* I'd really like a cute playful pose. Maybe he's hoovering with his wings or jumping down. I don't know, but Charlie isn't the type to stay still.
* Charlie has grown taller
* HEAD PHONES MUST STAY
* Butt wings - Have fun ; D

LIL STOLE  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Vaith, the noise reaper
Proof of exam thread: RIGHT HERE
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, onion, peas, peipur
Any Y2 specifications? LEAVIN' UP TO ARTIST -- twewy is all that is required ok

taken by peipur ;; <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:43 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Gargantuan
Proof of exam thread: SOMEHOW
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Stae, King... Actually, honestly, if someone thinks they can draw scary/cute, fins, and muscles? I will be more than happy to entrust them with my baaaby. <3 Please just let me know!
Any Y2 specifications? Hum. I'd honestly like for G to just look... older? Right now, thanks to Stae (<3333), he has this very cute, adorably, derpy 'young' sort of air around him.
-He's probably put on a growth spurt, ICly
-I'd like his fins to start mirroring the ones in the image here. Bigger, broader, whatever.
-More teeth, probably! Just so long as he keeps his characteristic bulldog bite. xD
-Totally up to artistic interpretation, here. Anything that makes G look more scary, really? Sad as I am to say, it's not really IC for him to sprout wings, BUT I WILL IMAGINE THEM WITH ALL OF MY HEART.

ilu all, thank you for considering my doofus. <3

MIEN (says Bili) GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM NIO HE IS MINE.

User Image
User Image  

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:15 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Shun Kuroda
Proof of exam thread:here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Mitsu, Stae, King, Al, Zoo or anyone who feels up for the task!
Any Y2 specifications? Hairstyle and daggers are the same. The biggest difference is that he has a new leather jacket akin to this or this. Or some mix between. He received This necklace thing from Mitsu recently as well. He also has a few, simple, silver rings. Anything else is up to the artist.
Keep in mind that he hardly ever smiles. XD

Pach is nabbing, hope you don't mind!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Riyo
Proof of exam thread: DERP
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Onion, Zoo, Leonardo Da Vinci
Any Y2 specifications? I'd like her clothing to look something like this, only with pants and the cravat with her skull pin. Hairstyle is still the same. The main thing I really want is the cat hood. Feel free to add little cat designs on it or whatev. <: That's... About it. Pose doesn't matter, but whatever it is, she probably won't be smiling.

Zoo's taking this, but it'll be until Jan before I get started  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:38 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: John Windwalker Marcus Hasan
Proof of exam thread: { Promotion Mission } Babysitting
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no order: Pach, Onion, Inu, King, Scyerline (Natsube, or Peiper IDK IF THEY WANT/CAN? IDK man, IDK)
Any Y2 specifications? He's bassed of an Old (AND I MEAN OLD) OC. So I'm basically throwing refs out to draw from.
No pointed ears or earrings lol
this and this. Are kind of outfit ideas to draw from. I told Pach to do as she liked and gave her 'castlevania' as something else to draw from. You can draw from his old art too, (open shirtiness included lol)
Things he should have: The necklace, and now a small goatee. Eyes are a bit hard to make out but they're a royal blue.
Weapon wise, the sword have blue glow still plz. Just make it ornate? IDK. I AM LEETING ARTIST HAVE FUN WIT DIS

Mmmmm Scy's takin dis  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:19 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Cassandra Norris
Proof of exam thread: Here though the congrats/coat giving is Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Can you draw me a girl who comes with shape/curve/etc? Yes? Good. That is my preference then.

Any Y2 specifications?
Things to note: In her Original Trainee art, Cass is very much built curve wise, her art should continue to reflect this proportionally.

Otherwise,

Soli drew this and I love it, so I'm dumping this here as a ref.

Al is up for the curvy girl challenge. Also: gun.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:24 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Candace Pennington
Proof of exam thread: Mission here, reward here.
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In no particular orderrrr...King, Mitsu, Scyerline
Any Y2 specifications? Base trainee reference

She keeps her hair in generally the same style, though it's reasonable that it's probably gotten a little longer since arriving. She still does keep the front definitely the same. She likes it don't judge her.

If the bottom of Atropos is seen at all, I'd like for the marking on the bottom of her here to be shown? Not a big deal BUT IT IS A FUN DETAIL TO HAVE. Also, no glowstick please? She's just gonna keep that as a decoration in her room.

Outfit detail:
Candace's coat is too short, so she needs a new one. Here is a handy dandy derpdoodle I have done for her new coat. The purple ovals are the purple gems on the cuffs of her coat from before. She's also a mist hunter, I forgot to draw that. GO ME. So have fun with that. EDIT: MITSU DREW IT IT'S AT A WEIRD ANGLE FOR REFERENCE BUT HERE YAY Note that it DOES go over her shoulders like a normal coat.
Candace has decided she wants a little more covering while still looking damn fine. So this skirt in any color/pattern the artist decides they want it to be (except pink noooooooo), with leggings like this underneath. I would prefer those stay black or some other neutral color.
For a shirt..something similar to this and/or this in style? It doesn't have to be exact. I'll leave it up to the artist. <33 Same for shoes. As long as they're shoes she can comfortably wear Atropos with.
The headphones are also optional; they don't need to be included. If they are I'd rather they be around her neck than over her ears. But that may be difficult to pull off with her scarf? Idk
I'd like the scarf the same length as it is as a base trainee. She likes her scarf.
b***h's got attitude. She's cocky and smug and obnoxiously arrogant. Have fun with that. Feel free to use an action pose if you want! ouo

king zilla  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games