Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:57 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideGner
mokuba watched as yami took a seat still glareling slightly. though it wasnt usually him, he was pissed. mokuba felt so protective over seto at this moment, this was one of the nearly never time that seto needed him,and he wasnt gonna let seto down. and he wouldnt let anyone mess with his brother. and in a way, it wasnt only yami he was fustrated about, it was also the fact that his brother had forgotten him, though he knew it wasnt setos fault, it still hurt. but he knew he had to be brave so he could pull seto through this. even if at this rate, he had to do it all alone.since he couldnt trust yami at the moment stare

((Aww... Atemu feels hurt...XD))
(( aww dont feel bad, mokis just extra sensitive from whats happening is all. also, he finally gets to protect seto xd heart usually he likes yami biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:29 pm
Seto looked at the other as he sat there sulking. "Mokuba didn't call you so you could all stand here and make fun of me. He wanted to help me and I'm surprised he even considered you his friend. Because... Well... With friends like you who needs enemies?" Seto questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:34 pm
((Sounds more like Yami Bakura then Yami Yugi to me... sweatdrop ))

Otogi looked around the room. Things were looking rather tense after Mokuba's outburst. He saw Bakura eyeing the vases strangely, but decided to leave him be. There were more important things going down now. He looked back over at Kaiba, seeing nothing at first glanse. But upon closer insepectin, Otogi could see a deep sense of longing in Kaiba's eyes, like he was lost and wanted to find a way back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:39 pm
"I.... I don't even know what the hell you were refering to either.... So, demanding that I repeat things I don't even understand is..... Pointless and it's pointed out how much more I have to find out..." Kaiba stated, clearly becoming upset.  

Arashi Cloud

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:48 pm
((This RPG is so much more cheerful than this other one I'm in! 3nodding In YC Seto is dead!! crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:30 pm
(I'm glad this is a happy RP, I don't kill off many RP characters that I play though.)  

Arashi Cloud

Xesca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:38 am
Isis raised her eyebrows. This was a turn of events. Seto had gotten over the initial shock of being helpless, and was practicing his social skills....however dysfunctional they were.

Other than that, there was still the problem of re-writing his memories. If not, he was doomed to walk the earth - she looked at everybody standing in the room, all watching Seto - with friends. It was like Men-in-Black - erase someone's memories, and replace them with happy ones.

She stared at Seto. That would be one hell of a job.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:55 pm
"Mokuba, I don't even know who these people are, how are they goingto help me remember anything?" Seto asked, tugging gently on the younger boy's sleeve.

He trusted Mokuba, Mokuba had treated him fairly and nicely and well, he'd been treated pretty well by the younger sibling. But, he still had tons of questions and right now, that was one of them. He felt lost and helpless and if Mokuba was the only comforting thing around here, then Seto was going to latch onto him and never let go, that much was obvious.

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:22 pm
(Bump!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:07 pm
Bakura thought that now was probably a good time to start acting like his host, just for the moment. The pharaoh might get suspicious if he continued to stare blankly at the expensive vases on the cofffee table. He turned towards Mokuba and asked, "Do you know what Kaiba was doing before he lost his memories?" This seemed like a very logical question, so Mokuba strained his memory to try and remember what his brother had done that day.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:11 pm
mokuba looked at setos helpless look. he wasnt too sure what most of the friends could do. He knew Isis would be a big help for his memory and Yami could teach him to deul again, everything else mainly personal memories was up to him. mokuba knew seto was counting on him, and trusting him with everything and he wasnt gonna let him down.

"Im sure Isis will be able to jog something in your memory, and yami could teach you how to deul. and ill be here for more personal parts of your life. but everything will be ok, i promise^^" he explained to seto with a warm smile and soft yet confident tone." You can count on me Seto."

after resuring Seto he tried to remember anything that might have caused setos memory loss.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:58 pm
Otogi looked confused. "How is supposed to remember how he acts?" he whispered. "And would he hate himself if he remembered?"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:00 am
"Oh! I know something that might help!" Seto said, suddenly getting excited. "There was something in the basement that I first woke up in that was smashed all over the floor, does that help, does it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:49 pm
"yes it does seto!" mokuba too sounding excited, this could help see what caused this and how to help it."Okay guys, lets go down to the basement and check things out down there!"  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:59 pm

Atemu nodded to Mokuba, "Thanks a great idea Mokuba! Let's go check it out!" He was starting to believe that it had been foul-play that had caused Kaiba to lose his memory, and he had a strong feeling that what they found down in the basement wouldn't be pleasant. When they entered the basement, Atemu's eyes widened in shock as he gazed upon the stuff that Kaiba had described, "What in Ra's name is that?!"

((InunaideGner: You spelled "duel" wrong...))
((oni-kura: *whispers in ear* Steal the vases... steal... steal... steal... xd ))

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff