Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Rasengan or Chidori? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasengan or Chidori? Which do you prefer?
  Rasengan
  Chidori
  I don't know!! and I don't care!! (Maybe Melody Arm)
View Results

jebwashere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:07 pm
Nephite Warrior
Griever Strife
RASENGAN would win common, Chidori is a original move of Kakshi and Rasengan was used the by the legendary third fourth hokage.

there is no "thirt fourth hokage" in the entire manga/series thusfar, its been used or mentioned being used by only Naruto, Jiraiya and Yondomai.
yea it was made by the 4th hokage if your gonna be a narutard at least do it right scream ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:33 pm
Nephite Warrior
rasengan...alot more difficult to perform, plus its made by yondomai and used by Jiraiya....Hokage+Sannin > Juunin

NO Jiraiya made it. He says it took him 3 years to master it. dur-da-dur
Rasengan  

DemonFox5342

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:35 pm
jebwashere
Nephite Warrior
Griever Strife
RASENGAN would win common, Chidori is a original move of Kakshi and Rasengan was used the by the legendary third fourth hokage.

there is no "thirt fourth hokage" in the entire manga/series thusfar, its been used or mentioned being used by only Naruto, Jiraiya and Yondomai.
yea it was made by the 4th hokage if your gonna be a narutard at least do it right scream ninja

Jiraiya made it. So yea.......  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:52 am
In addition to being a Level-A jutsu that requires no hand seals, Jiraiya claims that Rasengan is a technique more powerful than Chidori. As a teacher of the Fourth Hokage, Jiraiya could not help but be amazed at how Naruto quickly learned the technique - Naruto achieved the ability to execute Rasengan within one month when it took the Fourth Hokage three years to complete it. However, it should be noted that the discrepancy in achievement time can be attributed to the different context in which the technique was learned; the Fourth had to create the technique by himself and probably didn't have the luxury of being able to train around the clock, whereas Naruto had the guidance of Jiraiya and was able to train almost non-stop.

Note when they say "the Fourth had to create the technique by himself' and probably didn't have the luxury of being able to train around the clock" Jiraiya did not help at all. During the time the fourth was growing up the village was still new and wars where starting. Meaning more missions. Naruto case I have no f***ing clue. Jiraiya kinda babied him I think, giving him hints and so on. With Yondiame, Im sure Jiraiya gave him simple steps in which he had to figure out on his own.  

DemonFox5342

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:25 pm
Both Of Them Are Good.. ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:24 am
Well i think Rasengan is cooler. But its cooler how you do chidori with the hand symbols. Like Chidori current (sasuke's new chidori) is probably a lot stronger than rasengan because he puts the chidori throughout his whole body. and Uchiha Sasuke is cooler! xD  

panda-shinobi

NarucardX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:51 am
DemonFox5342
In addition to being a Level-A jutsu that requires no hand seals, Jiraiya claims that Rasengan is a technique more powerful than Chidori. As a teacher of the Fourth Hokage, Jiraiya could not help but be amazed at how Naruto quickly learned the technique - Naruto achieved the ability to execute Rasengan within one month when it took the Fourth Hokage three years to complete it. However, it should be noted that the discrepancy in achievement time can be attributed to the different context in which the technique was learned; the Fourth had to create the technique by himself and probably didn't have the luxury of being able to train around the clock, whereas Naruto had the guidance of Jiraiya and was able to train almost non-stop.

Note when they say "the Fourth had to create the technique by himself' and probably didn't have the luxury of being able to train around the clock" Jiraiya did not help at all. During the time the fourth was growing up the village was still new and wars where starting. Meaning more missions. Naruto case I have no f***ing clue. Jiraiya kinda babied him I think, giving him hints and so on. With Yondiame, Im sure Jiraiya gave him simple steps in which he had to figure out on his own.

Nice, just a few discrepancies: the Rasengan is (I think) around six levels higher than an A level jutsu....and it took Naruto one month to get to the third step of the Rasengan-he hasn't mastered it yet. Also, the village was not new....just because there were wars going on doesn't make the village new.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:29 am
NarucardX

Nice, just a few discrepancies: the Rasengan is (I think) around six levels higher than an A level jutsu....and it took Naruto one month to get to the third step of the Rasengan-he hasn't mastered it yet. Also, the village was not new....just because there were wars going on doesn't make the village new.
lol just so you know there is no rank 6 levels higher than an A Rank jutsu it's just A Rank and then S Rank. the rasengan isn't considered to be S Rank because it doesn't have enough destructive power (or so i think). i think naruto has somewhat mastered the rasengan. the only way he hasn't mastered it is the fact that he has to make it with two hands. even though he usually makes a kage bushin so it will go faster (becasue the kage bushin uses two hands). i will have to agree with you on the wars thing because there were 2 other secret wars before that one so the village couldn't have been new  

Historical

Kakashi_The_Master

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:20 pm
I'd have to say Chidori. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:32 am
Chidori  

Sorakusanagi

Honh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:14 am
Rasengan for sure, but I agree with what all you guys said about being user preference. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:57 pm
gamerdaniel
Both Of Them Are Good.. ninja

What the Pho

itachi_uchiha01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:42 pm
Chidori  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:23 am
rasengan is SO the best!  

RubberDuckie50792

AkatsukiLeader

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:15 pm
NarucardX
DemonFox5342

See now shodi was the first and he taought the 3rd. (Shodi being the 1st) He then tought Jiraiya and that team including Oro, and Tsunade. Jiraiya tought Yondiame (4th) and then he tought Kakashi. Kakashi tought Naruto.

Now your thinking that alot of years but not really. It about 80 years. Shodi whould be about, 50 years old when tsunade was born and now she is 50, making him 100. Since he was the hokage, and probaly started the village wehn he was.... 20, that would make the village, 80 years old. SO!!!! In america they say we are petty new, so how new whould Leaf be? My point. Its new.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff