Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Roharu Eruna: The Rising Flame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:05 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:
10,000 for a new partner....?!?!? I'm struggling enough to save the 1,250 or whatever it is I need for a Digivolution.... DDDD: gonk gonk gonk Guess I better choose my next two carefully.... =______=

(Jeez, I was so surprised I forgot to green myself...)

Hahaha, exactly my thought when I first took a look at the TP Shop cool

Don't worry, you already have plenty of posts here. But I guess this could answer the question of why there are so many places where to post (Rate the avi next to you, which one do you prefer, corrupt your wish, etc). It is all to help you. You can as well just go to the Bump thread in the guild. I didn't do it myself because I was lucky enough to gain plenty of posts thanks to a contest (I lost, of course, but I gain what I wanted, enough TP to get Slayerdramon)

Yeah... I suppose... but now I'm starting to be a little worried that I won't get Airdramon at all. gonk I'm looking around and trying to find out right now how I can increase my odds....

I was about to tell you about the item to get Airdramon using Betamon... but lief beat me in doing it. sweatdrop Oh well, now you know.... by the way, is there no way to get Airdramon directly? There must be a digimon you could get as a second partner in order to obtain it. I'm afraid no one can't do much about this kind of trouble....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:
10,000 for a new partner....?!?!? I'm struggling enough to save the 1,250 or whatever it is I need for a Digivolution.... DDDD: gonk gonk gonk Guess I better choose my next two carefully.... =______=

Don't worry, you already have plenty of posts here. But I guess this could answer the question of why there are so many places where to post (Rate the avi next to you, which one do you prefer, corrupt your wish, etc). It is all to help you. You can as well just go to the Bump thread in the guild. I didn't do it myself because I was lucky enough to gain plenty of posts thanks to a contest (I lost, of course, but I gain what I wanted, enough TP to get Slayerdramon)

Yeah... I suppose... but now I'm starting to be a little worried that I won't get Airdramon at all. gonk I'm looking around and trying to find out right now how I can increase my odds....
Well since you want Seadramon anyways, get a seadramon with this one. Then wait for a Rainbow horn to become available through contest. You may wait for a year, however eventually you could win one. Then it would be a sure fire thing.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:

Well since you want Seadramon anyways, get a seadramon with this one. Then wait for a Rainbow horn to become available through contest. You may wait for a year, however eventually you could win one. Then it would be a sure fire thing.

Nein, good sir. Banry hath concocted a much bettar plan, yerrrrsss....

The rainbow horn cometh, yes, I must get mine greedy claws on that fine treasure... But lo, Banryu knows the secrets of unlocking GigaSeadramon's ultimate evolution, 'tis merely a matter of carrying it out... > biggrin ...then... maybe I'll get someone else too. We see. After I handle those two I can decide that...

EDIT: S'aright, Roharu. Like I sayeth, Banry got this.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:16 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:

The rainbow horn cometh, yes, I must get mine greedy claws on that fine treasure... But lo, Banryu knows the secrets of unlocking GigaSeadramon's ultimate evolution, 'tis merely a matter of carrying it out... > biggrin ...then... maybe I'll get someone else too. We see. After I handle those two I can decide that...

Wild guess. You want to use an X antibody on Betamon, then digivolve all the way up? or are you going backwards and getting a Tylomon and a Kenkimon?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:

I'm glad to hear. Sorry for being quite useless in that kind of things. But, as I stated before, I'm not fully used to the system the guild use sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 pm
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:

Wild guess. You want to use an X antibody on Betamon, then digivolve all the way up? or are you going backwards and getting a Tylomon and a Kenkimon?
Nah (though I suppose that'd be simpler, heh). I was thinking Whamon and Gigadramon, that makes a heckuva lot more sense than those two armored jokers (well no, Tylomon is pretty cool).

....wait, can I USE the X-antibody on Betamon? o.O (How do get?)
(Roharu: dude me neither. I learn quick though~)

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu

Nah (though I suppose that'd be simpler, heh). I was thinking Whamon and Gigadramon, that makes a heckuva lot more sense than those two armored jokers (well no, Tylomon is pretty cool).

X-Antibody=one of the most sought and rarest Item. and The armors... well one doesnt have a sprite to my knowlege, and the other comes from a gatomon. and well Gatomon is not fun to obtain.

As far as Whamon ultimate and Gigasdramon are concerned, you may have some issues getting both, but With enough elbow grease and scheming it is possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:

I'm glad to hear. Sorry for being quite useless in that kind of things. But, as I stated before, I'm not fully used to the system the guild use sweatdrop
You both came here within the month, maybe the week. I have been her about a year now. I know the rules pretty well. even helped develop some of it here or there. but if you really want a knowledgeable person ask Liger. he knows the system like... Well he is the TP shop mod basically so he knows it the best only being on even ground with D and Windy.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu

X-Antibody=one of the most sought and rarest Item. and The armors... well one doesnt have a sprite to my knowlege, and the other comes from a gatomon. and well Gatomon is not fun to obtain.

As far as Whamon ultimate and Gigasdramon are concerned, you may have some issues getting both, but With enough elbow grease and scheming it is possible.

0n0 ....okay X-antibody being rare I saw coming... but... what's so hard to get about Whamon and Gigadramon? D: I know the DMA chains for them, it's just

Gomamon -> Dolphmon -> Whamon
and
Hagurumon -> Mekanorimon -> Mega/Gigadramon

What scheming is there to be done that I need know about? Dx (also there are sprites for both, both were in Dawn/Dusk.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 pm
Zadok the 28th
You both came here within the month, maybe the week. I have been her about a year now. I know the rules pretty well. even helped develop some of it here or there. but if you really want a knowledgeable person ask Liger. he knows the system like... Well he is the TP shop mod basically so he knows it the best only being on even ground with D and Windy.

Oh well, I guess you are right on that. Although I keep focusing only in the things I want that I don't pay too much attention at everything else, that is also one of my problems (here and in school sweatdrop )  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:31 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu

0n0 ....okay X-antibody being rare I saw coming... but... what's so hard to get about Whamon and Gigadramon? D: I know the DMA chains for them, it's just

and

What scheming is there to be done that I need know about? Dx (also there are sprites for both, both were in Dawn/Dusk.)

Eh? oh yeah those lines. weird I had different digimon in my mind. Well then you should have no problem getting it. Congratz.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:33 pm
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu

and

Eh? oh yeah those lines. weird I had different digimon in my mind. Well then you should have no problem getting it. Congratz.

Oh well in that case BWAHAHA victory is mien. >: D In time, Zadok, in time... you will come to learn not to question Banny's scheming. >w>  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:34 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Oh well, I guess you are right on that. Although I keep focusing only in the things I want that I don't pay too much attention at everything else, that is also one of my problems (here and in school sweatdrop )
Ah, I understand XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu

and

Oh well in that case BWAHAHA victory is mien. >: D In time, Zadok, in time... you will come to learn not to question Banny's scheming. >w>
Which scheming some unseen scheming or the one that I poked countless holes in today? Nah I tease, Enjoy scheming thats what I use Gaia for.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm
Lol, you both ended up solving the problem in my tamer profile blaugh Hey Banryu, you should post this on your profile as well, just in case you forget what to do.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff