Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 pm
Ok My main question is... when dose her action figure come out!!

Secondly yeah this series is exceptionally good and looks to stay that way. I never would have thought I would end up liking this but here I am.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:53 am
I Know Right?? I'm pretty excited to see this character in action, its not often that they give us a Female Rider xd She kinda reminds me of a sailor scout in a way, but better lol

mhm mhm 3nodding same here  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:28 am
I have been surprised at how the show has been working out. The helmet and his hair is still sort of annoying, but, it's not something that I can't deal with.

As for the movie wars.
I assume that her driver is the, prototype? having only half the utility. I do like seeing female riders appear. it'd be nice if they had one as the secondary rider in a series as opposed to movie riders.

Poseidon looks kind of neat. I do want to know more about the core medals.
I haven't seen the previous OOO movie, so, I don't know if there was a full set of the reptile medals or not. But, it is strange that the black cores were only three. If more cores were made, then there may be backup medals made of the OOO medals. though, not enough to bring back any of the greeed? some things are still somewhat, unknown. Such as if only one medal contains the memories of the Greeed, then where are these three mysterious medals?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 pm
Already getting some neat Fan art online for Kamen Rider Nadeshiko mrgreen

User Image

User Image
Toru Nakayama Style (the artist of Mega Man Zero).  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 am
Kiriyama Ren
I have been surprised at how the show has been working out. The helmet and his hair is still sort of annoying, but, it's not something that I can't deal with.

As for the movie wars.
I assume that her driver is the, prototype? having only half the utility. I do like seeing female riders appear. it'd be nice if they had one as the secondary rider in a series as opposed to movie riders.

Poseidon looks kind of neat. I do want to know more about the core medals.
I haven't seen the previous OOO movie, so, I don't know if there was a full set of the reptile medals or not. But, it is strange that the black cores were only three. If more cores were made, then there may be backup medals made of the OOO medals. though, not enough to bring back any of the greeed? some things are still somewhat, unknown. Such as if only one medal contains the memories of the Greeed, then where are these three mysterious medals?

yeah and i noticed it lacks the controller like part of the driver, so i wonder ow shes gonna henshin question
But I've been wondering. ever since, I've seen this new rider, and seen how Fourze Driver works. does the Rocket Switch Give Fourze his Rocket ship appearance?
I ask because the Electric switch goes in the same port, and changes his appearance into what reminds me of a Electrical Tower. so it got me thinking, the First port on the Driver must have something to do with his Transformations xp

I'm also curious as to how Poseidon, came into possession of these new Core Medals, as well as his interesting new Belt xd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:12 am
Oh, so you're thinking that the first port determines his base and the other three ports affect his other components. That's an interesting idea, I guess it makes sense though.

If Poseidan's got three aquatic cores. I still question the cores. like how the black cores were all based on ancient animals, though two were aquatic. which, was the only real theme that Mezool had. (she and Gamel's themes were a lot more basic being aquatic animals and strong land animals, as opposed to Felines, Insects, and Birds.)  

Kiriyama Ren

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 am
Yeah, I mean seems like a pretty solid theory but I guess we wont really know until we see this next episode and a few more upgrades.

Black cores? you mean the ones from the movie War Core? hmm what were they, like Scorpion, Crab, and Shrimp?.. hmm but you know i always thought they were created by Maki and Kougami, but now that i think about it. I dont think they are ever explain where they came from burning_eyes
but its kinda interesting that there seems to be alot of water based Medals.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:24 am
Yeah, the Ancient medals. I assumed like you that they were created. But, that would contradict the Cores being used to give life to a Greeed in a power of 9. So, then there should be two more Ebi, Kani, and Sasori medals. They were, just there.

Not to derail the topic at hand, but, let's head back to the topic of the thread for a few moments.
If the Elec switch changes Fourze's appearance, and the other switch in the slot one does as well. Then those would be the form changes, with the three other switches being support components. Meaning that there could be, approximately 10 forms for Fourze. if I recall the amount of switches, I think they said 40. so, maybe roughly 10 each or so? Though the legs and left arm seem to be more useful as they can be swapped around much more easily. So, maybe more switches for those three appendages.  

Kiriyama Ren

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 am
((Episode 6)) http://www.jefusion.com/2011/10/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-6-sub.html  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:40 pm
Kiriyama Ren

yeah that's true, I dont see the cores just being made like nothing. Especially if they hold such amazing power, but I guess its just one of those Kamen Rider things that will go unanswered, just like every other series xp

hmm well maybe not from every switch, just The switches that posses a High potential like the Electric switch. because They have shown a few for that slot already, like Chain array and that pink expandable Claw. which didnt grant him any new Forms. But having 10 switches for each port would be pretty awesome.
although I do agree with your'e point, they should have more for the other ports to compensate for its lack of power especially if all of the High potential Switches go in the first port. But i do wish they had gone without those big shapes on his arms and legs.

User Image
Like This  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:35 pm
That'd be nice. Smaller ports. I still think the head could have looked a little different. And the belt is still kind of a pain to me. But those ports are a bit of a pain. I think that if they were smaller connectors, Nonexistent like in the picture, I'm indifferent to. but, smaller would be nice.

I did say that about the OOO driver because of it being angled, but I know that the angle is more ideal for scanning. And Kiva's belt, as it had such a large amount of space that it took up. plus the Fuestles.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:26 am
yeeah but with this picture it makes me think W but with 4 gaia Memories xp but I think I can live with the size of the belt, like you mention a few of the past riders had pretty bulky belts. I think it really fits in with the motif, I also like how it shows which switch is being used, kinda like something you would see on a computer if you were back at HQ.

smaller connectors would be good too, Idk maybe its just the fact that they are different colors and look to much like a Play Station controller that bugs me. Make them all one color like black maybe, and it would be cool. but other than that I'm really digging it, especially how he can kinda hover around during his fights, like he's jumping around on the moon or something.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((done by http://haikaljoker.deviantart.com/gallery/ ))  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:43 am
I think that the smaller connector ports would be fantastic. I don't think it's the size of the belt itself. but rather how far it sticks out. I know what it's designed to look like, and they did a good job on that.
I bet they could have had the 4 connector ports covered up and sort of flip open to reveal the part when he's activating it. Or have it be white and the same size as in the show, then glow their specified color before the components appear.

I've got some issues with the helmet design. This picture isn't any better there. Though the lines seem more pleasing to me for some reason. (the big fin ears aside) Though it's slid the belt into a codpiece. Which I think looks just as fine, but would be hell for moving in due to the leg restrictions.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:02 pm
ahh i get what you mean, it does stick out abit, but i guess that's the problem of making the switches so big >.< but than again i cant really picture them any smaller.
yeah, you know what. I could actually go for that. well both would be cool, but I think leaving them all one color and having them glow their respective colors would be best, just because if they flipped open, it might look like a little to much with the components on top.. but than again, I think it looks fine the way it is, compared to his Electric state. The gold clashes to much with all different colors on his limbs, including the white.

hahaha yeah idk whats with the cockpiece, I would hate to see what it looks like befor Gentaro Henshin =P lol. but its a pretty good picture. kinda reminds me of a powered up form, mixed with a transformer lol. but the Helmet does look tight, I liked how they decided to fill in the face more with color, rather than leave it black.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 am
((Episode 7))

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/10/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-7-sub.html  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash