Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Rating from a male point of view. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie, lookie, who got hookie?
  Rufio
  Pan
  Wendy
  That fat kid that rolls down the gang way
View Results

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:01 am
ethuil
ManagerKyoto
ethuil
can I get a rating please?
I don't know how to take your avartar. It is a mix match of different styles and some of them do not work. Like the Fariy wings. They just look a little silly with the other objects. And the little grey skirt. If you did not have the vest on it would look ok, but with it does not. Maybe try going for a more uniformed look.

Rating - 4/10

uniformed as in like every other female avatar with the grey skirt? Hmm, thank you for your honesty, but I like my messy mixed up av. she's retarded like me. smile
By uniform, I just mean a bit more order to the general flow and not as random. I think that a longer skirt would have been better or some pants.

I like this one better thought, there is a real flow in the colours.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:06 am
nrasjaa
ManagerKyoto
nrasjaa
rate me now Mr raterer!!
Your avartar is missing something- shoes. Put some shoes on her. Also, the green messy top does not really flow. A white top would be better.

Rating - 7/10

messy green top?? that's character b***h!! a white top would make me look like some looser breed stupid girl who's into fairys and all that crap!! white on white is boring!! fair enough on the shoe comment though.... which shoes should i try on??
If you went the nurse's shirt and shoes you would not be one of those girls. If you stay green or go greener you would be.  

ManagerKyoto

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:17 am
K i m m e h
Could I be rated then?
Without the weretail, horn of the demon and wand, your avartar would be funky. But with them, your avartar looks silly. I would say remove them and just have a plainer avartar.

Rating - 5/10  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:27 am
WellzY
Does that mean you rate men too? >_>
Yes, yes it does.

It would have to be the most angelic avaratar I have seen. Maybe add a solar cloak or fairy wings and you would be there. A halo too, but these things are expensive.

Rating - 9/10  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:19 pm
ManagerKyoto
nrasjaa
ManagerKyoto
nrasjaa
rate me now Mr raterer!!
Your avartar is missing something- shoes. Put some shoes on her. Also, the green messy top does not really flow. A white top would be better.

Rating - 7/10

messy green top?? that's character b***h!! a white top would make me look like some looser breed stupid girl who's into fairys and all that crap!! white on white is boring!! fair enough on the shoe comment though.... which shoes should i try on??
If you went the nurse's shirt and shoes you would not be one of those girls. If you stay green or go greener you would be.

SSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF!! you dunno what you're talkin about!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:41 am
Like now?

>_>;;  

K i m m e h

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:47 am
K i m m e h
Like now?

>_>;;
Dang it, the horns are needed. But what do I know, I am just giving my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:50 am
Well we're not always right. It's all just a mix of items I received for Christmas, so yeah. I funked it up a lil'. cool  

K i m m e h

StreekG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:21 pm
Gimme a rate, wanna see what my fellow aussie mates think of the avatar domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:58 am
StreekG
Gimme a rate, wanna see what my fellow aussie mates think of the avatar domokun domokun
Your avaratars always have a sense of pimpness, if you get what I mean. The latest hair, items and what now. The green and black work well together. But there is some proplems. The pants. Although the Snowbored's are one of the best pants on Gaia, your avartar would look better with some more expensive - say the Stylish Ochre Winter Pants.

Rating - 9/10  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:36 am
rate me now oh stupid and non making sense rater!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, your tip on the shoes was bang on but nothing else made sense 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:46 am
nrasjaa

by the way, your tip on the shoes was bang on but nothing else made sense 3nodding
*pokes tongue out up*

That scarf is so not you. It makes you look stupid.

Rating - 6/10  

ManagerKyoto

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:20 pm
ManagerKyoto
nrasjaa

*pokes tongue out up*

That scarf is so not you. It makes you look stupid.

Rating - 6/10

lol i agree completely!!!! xd but im wearing it because i like it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:41 am
my turn now.....

wait should I wear this or my cape???

(the only problem the cape makes me feel hot) (from the weather btw) LOL  

Lilah-Clover

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:12 am
Lilah-Clover
my turn now.....

wait should I wear this or my cape???

(the only problem the cape makes me feel hot) (from the weather btw) LOL
I think if you want to wear that cape, you should change your boots and hair. The combination of the three does not work.

Rating - 5/10  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces