Submit

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm
yup but in show and manga even some of lieutenant have been noted as being capable of bankai . w.b  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:30 pm
Alexander your shikai is.... a bit... insanely overpowered. I mean let's count the ways:
1. If anyone gets within 10 feet of you they are assaulted by insanity illusions (don't even have to touch them).
2. If you cut them just once they are, essentially, mind controlled into killing their allies and then die themselves.
3. And lastly if you look at them they equally go into nightmare illusions which just like number one would basically open them up for the crazy #2.

I mean... peoples bankais aren't even that powerful, you might really want to rethink those powers a bit as they just seem a bit... undefendable and without any flaw what so ever. Far to strong to be a shikai and hell strong even for a bankai considering they require basically nothing other than glancing at your opponent or being within range of them thus neutralizing anyone but a ranged based character immediately.

This is just my opinion of course. However I think most abilities should have some level of weakness otherwise characters just become to god like and fights bland e-peen contests.
Perhaps make the stare something where if activated you can't move, ie you're spending your concentration assaulting a foes mind and make it taxing on reiatsu. Still would be very effective at widdeling or even stunning a foe for allies to attack whilst not be "I see you your dead".
I'd loose the aura, anything that someone can't avoid unless they're absolutely ranged is just a bit much.

The cut is also a bit nuts. It's not to bad in that you actually have to hit them, but when compared to most shikai which a single cut may be harmful but certainly not deadly and you've got a bit of an issue here. Perhaps make it so it takes a few strikes successful, sort of like building layers of nightmares or something to that extent. This way it, like most things, has an interesting flaw that doesn't make it godlike.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 pm
i noticed that too = w= even soi fon's instant death one trick pokey take two or three strikes and even then i'm pretty sure she has to hit the exact same spot as before with a pokey finger . w.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:06 am
Yea, she definitely does have to hit the same spot twice. xD
I am glad that my guy does have ranged defenses. xD And secret tactics to get through such auras as this guys. Muahaha! xD
Either that or I will just get him SUPER HIGH and then he will be having the nightmares. Opium induced nightmares. lol  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:49 pm
hey Alexander I couldn't send you a pm, not yet on your friends list. so here was my reply.
Squad 5 is still open. Just send me a link or some character info, or post it in the profile section and let me know so I can take a look at it. I like the confidence you have in your ability, I would like an rp sample of you as your character and that should tell me all I need to know. Thank you!

Thanks Bunny for all your recruiting.

Everyone I haven't yet accepted, I'm going to look now so you will get your answers soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:05 pm
I'm finishing mine up now, then I'm going to pretty-fie it.  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm
Now! *beard stroke* Time to get some underlings! xD haha
Anyone feel like Joining Squad 8? Yea you do! Laid back captain, benefits, and all the opium you could ever need. *shifty eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
Alexander your shikai is.... a bit... insanely overpowered. I mean let's count the ways:
1. If anyone gets within 10 feet of you they are assaulted by insanity illusions (don't even have to touch them).
2. If you cut them just once they are, essentially, mind controlled into killing their allies and then die themselves.
3. And lastly if you look at them they equally go into nightmare illusions which just like number one would basically open them up for the crazy #2.

I mean... peoples bankais aren't even that powerful, you might really want to rethink those powers a bit as they just seem a bit... undefendable and without any flaw what so ever. Far to strong to be a shikai and hell strong even for a bankai considering they require basically nothing other than glancing at your opponent or being within range of them thus neutralizing anyone but a ranged based character immediately.

This is just my opinion of course. However I think most abilities should have some level of weakness otherwise characters just become to god like and fights bland e-peen contests.
Perhaps make the stare something where if activated you can't move, ie you're spending your concentration assaulting a foes mind and make it taxing on reiatsu. Still would be very effective at widdeling or even stunning a foe for allies to attack whilst not be "I see you your dead".
I'd loose the aura, anything that someone can't avoid unless they're absolutely ranged is just a bit much.

The cut is also a bit nuts. It's not to bad in that you actually have to hit them, but when compared to most shikai which a single cut may be harmful but certainly not deadly and you've got a bit of an issue here. Perhaps make it so it takes a few strikes successful, sort of like building layers of nightmares or something to that extent. This way it, like most things, has an interesting flaw that doesn't make it godlike.

Actually, it's not all that op. Like I told Lilyth, I simply didn't explain things properly. I have a bad habit of doing that, and I apologize. For the shield, that one I can see as op, so I'm going to shorten the range a bit and make it to where he cannot move at all, other than breathing. Otherwise the shield will fall and leave him vulnerable. With all of them as a whole, however, they all work over time. It's not like, "you're insane now. Now die." Once the affects are active, they start small, i.e. glimpses, short visions, etc. And they grow stronger over time. Add to that, in the shikai form, his zanpakuto ability can't cause physical harm. They simply make one believe they're being hurt, or something along those lines. However, it's not strong enough to cause actual harm. The only way someone could die is from the fear, and that's only if they become so afraid their heat gives out, which rarely happens. Now, with the second ability, striking multiple times will speed up the process, making it far more affective.

Otherwise, it simply slowly degrades the mind. Giving anyone who is affected by it a chance to overcome it, or to beat Kazuma. Because, if he is defeated, the effects of the abilities are canceled out entirely. Now, it does have a killing affect, yes. But, that's only after a very long time of exposure to the affect, which will cause the heart to simply give out. But Kazuma isn't one to kill needlessly, if he can resolve something without killing, he will. And as such, he will normally end the affect before death is assured, normally after the enemy's allies are defeated. The third one is actually the only one that can have a strong affect from the start. However, it requires Kazuma to keep the gaze for a certain period of time. It doesn't work with a glance, but a stare. Kind of like a cobra's hypnotic gaze. Add to that, if the gaze isn't met, or is broken before the hypnosis can take effect, then the ability doesn't work. So there are limitations and weaknesses. I hope this cleared up most of everyone's problems with my RPC. As I stated above, I don't always explain things properly the first time around because it always sounds good in my head, and I can understand it all. So, once again I'm sorry for all the confusion. And I'm gonna be placing them into my RPC profile once everything is hammered out with Lilyth. However, if anyone has any other issues with my RPC, feel free to PM me and let me know so it can be cleared up. ^ ^

Alexander Beldroth

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:28 pm
Alexander Beldroth
Dark Bunny Lord

Actually, it's not all that op. Like I told Lilyth, I simply didn't explain things properly. I have a bad habit of doing that, and I apologize. For the shield, that one I can see as op, so I'm going to shorten the range a bit and make it to where he cannot move at all, other than breathing. Otherwise the shield will fall and leave him vulnerable. With all of them as a whole, however, they all work over time. It's not like, "you're insane now. Now die." Once the affects are active, they start small, i.e. glimpses, short visions, etc. And they grow stronger over time. Add to that, in the shikai form, his zanpakuto ability can't cause physical harm. They simply make one believe they're being hurt, or something along those lines. However, it's not strong enough to cause actual harm. The only way someone could die is from the fear, and that's only if they become so afraid their heat gives out, which rarely happens. Now, with the second ability, striking multiple times will speed up the process, making it far more affective.

Otherwise, it simply slowly degrades the mind. Giving anyone who is affected by it a chance to overcome it, or to beat Kazuma. Because, if he is defeated, the effects of the abilities are canceled out entirely. Now, it does have a killing affect, yes. But, that's only after a very long time of exposure to the affect, which will cause the heart to simply give out. But Kazuma isn't one to kill needlessly, if he can resolve something without killing, he will. And as such, he will normally end the affect before death is assured, normally after the enemy's allies are defeated. The third one is actually the only one that can have a strong affect from the start. However, it requires Kazuma to keep the gaze for a certain period of time. It doesn't work with a glance, but a stare. Kind of like a cobra's hypnotic gaze. Add to that, if the gaze isn't met, or is broken before the hypnosis can take effect, then the ability doesn't work. So there are limitations and weaknesses. I hope this cleared up most of everyone's problems with my RPC. As I stated above, I don't always explain things properly the first time around because it always sounds good in my head, and I can understand it all. So, once again I'm sorry for all the confusion. And I'm gonna be placing them into my RPC profile once everything is hammered out with Lilyth. However, if anyone has any other issues with my RPC, feel free to PM me and let me know so it can be cleared up. ^ ^

In my personal opinion its sounding like your shikai is STILL sounding like a very overpowered bankai. Now my character stretches what it can do, the closest thing I got to godmodding is the fact that he doesn't die from bleeding out but, even that is explained with the zanpakutou ability. You should really consider changing everything, because it sounds very much like you would need to godmod in order to use your character.

But, that's just what I see.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:30 pm
Alexander Beldroth
Dark Bunny Lord

No worries, just thought I'd bring it up. Also I would have pm'd you however as Lilyth noted you have your account set so only people on your friends list could send you pm's.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 pm
So is anyone doing any sort of RPing yet? Or are we in a recruitment stage? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 am
Raven62
So is anyone doing any sort of RPing yet? Or are we in a recruitment stage? xD
I think still in the recruitment stage, but if Lilyth gives the ok for some pre-main story rp I'm down.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:41 am
yeah we can all hang out in... oh yeah . w. raven ain't in the 6th division

.w .

. w.

.w . i forgetted...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 am
I can always drop by though. xD Gerard is a lazy pissant. xD He would love to disregard his duties for a while to just chill out in someone else's division, it would make it harder for people of his own division to find and pester him. hahaha.  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 am
Woo got my little slave... uh... helpful mod from my other guild to join. Welcome Antonio haha.

I used the temptation of cookie pie, now to figure out how to e-mail it, gunked up my usb port last time I tried.  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff