Hokage
  ANBU (Extra)
  Hunter Nin (Extra)
View Results

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:42 pm
Kage, Not Hokage..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:21 pm
uhm...hmm. Once i took a quiz and it said that I was a chuunin. But another quiz I took once said I was a kage.

Buuut, if you ask me...based off my personality, my activeness, my motivation, my age, my working ability, and my studying habits, I am confident that I would be a chuunin getting ready to be a jounin soon. 3nodding  

Kexita

Diamond Tears21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:23 pm
where do u go to take the quiz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:23 am
I was Jaraiya in a quiz, so im a Sanin  

warfull

Kai Hyuga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:02 pm
yeah, based on quizes i have taken i would be Sannin. and based on other stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:39 pm
I'm chuunin, I know my handsigns kind of well, I really don't do good at genjutsu, but my Taijutsu sweatdrop I have OK technique but I'm not good at putting the technique into the battle and I'm pretty weak.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:44 pm
Sannin means trio, you can't be three people at once. Y'know Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are a sannin, so are Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji. Sannin really isn't a level of ninja. Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru are called the legendary sannin because they're very powerful.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:52 pm
Apparently I'm jounin.  

Ryoko Ametsuchi

Mana Tomo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:08 am
Jounin for me^^ i took a quiz and it said i was jounin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:12 pm
i took a test once and it said i was of the jounin level,but i hardly believe it in reality we are none to rate ourselves others should see our skills and then we have our levels  

Fayt_Hyuuga

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:26 pm
I think I'm either a genin or chuunin, I really wouldn't know unless I was actually to test my skills and unfortunately, chakra isn't all that real. I would love to be a hunter nin, though. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:24 pm
Since I was bored, I took a bunch of quizzes (nine to be exact) and here's what I got:

Kage: 4
Sannin: 1
Anbu: 2
Jounin: 1
Chuunin: 1

I think it's because I'm pretty responsible, but personally I think that I am only an Anbu, since (surprise surprise) I am emotionless and stoic most of the time, and my...other personality traits emphasize a silent protector or assassin (if we lived in the Naruto-verse). Besides, the paperwork would kill me!

Lady Okori

Lady Aburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:42 pm
Hunter nin. I can do the Water Dragon Missile and everything. Ushi saru u ne e tori..... *continues in head* Did I mention the kikaichu? cool ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff