Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Closed search: New to 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:56 am
CyberWonderland
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland

Heya. Would you be interested in a roleplay with me? I have a few ideas of my own. If you want to have a look, feel free to check out my search thread. The link is in my signature. But I wouldn't mind hearing some of your own either. Hope you'll be interested : 3

Since I have no ideas of my own right now, I'm up for Prince/Princess/ Nobel X Thief ^^

Cool ^^. Do you have any gender preferences? And which role would you like to play? Also, do you have a plot in mind? If not, then I have somewhat of a plot in mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 am
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Hmm okay let's see well we can do a yaoi of new kid x principles son :3 only if chu want
X3

I want to. ^^ Dibs new kid haha.

Haha Kay~ threads in the forum or on here?

Threads please. c:
Oh and I just realised I have a project to do, so I might reply slowly.

Oh haha Kay also I'm leaving in a few so I have to post later >.< but I'll post today for sure!

Okie dokes! You can start ^^

Oh yea anime or real?  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Silly Woodpecker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 am
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland

Not really haha ><
How about you? (:

I only have a craving for male teacher x student. >.<
What gender do you prefer to play?

Okie dokes.
I prefer to play as a male, but I do role-play as girls a lot so I really don't mind. c: You can pick whichever.

I like roleplaying as a girl so everyone wins!~
Do you want to do teacher x student with me then? c:

Yeah sure! Please excuse me if I reply slowly or my role-playing isn't up to standard. ><

Oh it's fine. Would you like to do it over pm's or threads?

Threads (:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 am
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland

What are your other ideas?

I have been doing a Emo character x another school status... I am the emo, the other person chooses what they will do. that work?

Oh ok, how about your average student? Not popular enough to attract attention or lame enough to get teased. A student whose life has had no sign of trouble? If you know what I'm getting at.

Mkay. That works.

Just holler whenever we can start.

Here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22110437  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Silly Woodpecker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Haha Kay~ threads in the forum or on here?

Threads please. c:
Oh and I just realised I have a project to do, so I might reply slowly.

Oh haha Kay also I'm leaving in a few so I have to post later >.< but I'll post today for sure!

Okie dokes! You can start ^^

Oh yea anime or real?

Anime please c:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 am
CyberWonderland
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland

Okie dokes.
I prefer to play as a male, but I do role-play as girls a lot so I really don't mind. c: You can pick whichever.

Yeah sure! Please excuse me if I reply slowly or my role-playing isn't up to standard. ><

Threads (:

Want me to make it?  

The Hidden Key

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:01 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
MiraRosexRemusLupin
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
MiraRosexRemusLupin
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Haha heck yea!! <3 I would love to any cravings?

I am feeling like doing a Emo boy, with another boy character. You can choose the other boy character.

XD Kay um, let's see, I don't mind what kind of guy I am but I don't know what kind would be the best pairing hm :3

Lol I usually find that kids who are like opposite, like a jock or a prep... Are the most funny to do.

x3 Yup! Okay so i'll try and be a jock :3 xD just got back home -gets to doing roleplays-

Kay. Would you mind staring and sending me a link? My kid is the new kid at the school, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:04 am
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland

What are your other ideas?

I have been doing a Emo character x another school status... I am the emo, the other person chooses what they will do. that work?

Oh ok, how about your average student? Not popular enough to attract attention or lame enough to get teased. A student whose life has had no sign of trouble? If you know what I'm getting at.

Mkay. That works.

Here is the link: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22110437

Okie, I forgot to ask. What gender would you like me to be?  

Silly Woodpecker

Silly Woodpecker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:05 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland

Heya. Would you be interested in a roleplay with me? I have a few ideas of my own. If you want to have a look, feel free to check out my search thread. The link is in my signature. But I wouldn't mind hearing some of your own either. Hope you'll be interested : 3

Since I have no ideas of my own right now, I'm up for Prince/Princess/ Nobel X Thief ^^

Cool ^^. Do you have any gender preferences? And which role would you like to play? Also, do you have a plot in mind? If not, then I have somewhat of a plot in mind.

I'm not too picky, I'm adaptable to whichever (:
We can go with your plot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:06 am
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland

Okie dokes.

Threads (:

Want me to make it?

Yes please. I'm getting overwhelmed right now. ><  

Silly Woodpecker

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 am
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland

Mkay. That works.

Here is the link: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22110437

Okie, I forgot to ask. What gender would you like me to be?
Male if you want to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 am
CyberWonderland
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland
Angry Young Love
CyberWonderland

Threads (:

Want me to make it?

Yes please. I'm getting overwhelmed right now. ><

Sure. In the guild or in invitation forum?  

The Hidden Key

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:10 am
CyberWonderland
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland

If you don't mind, I'd prefer to be the princess and make this a hetero pairing.
As for the plot I was thinking that there are a group of rogues who have held a competition. It is to kidnap the princess of the kingdom. One succeeds in doing so and takes the princess into his 'home' in the forest. He didn't want to give her in just yet. Of course, he too has a hatred towards the kingdom so he doesn't like the princess much.
We can continue from there.
Hows this?
Would you prefer to do it in PMs or threads?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland

If you don't mind, I'd prefer to be the princess and make this a hetero pairing.
As for the plot I was thinking that there are a group of rogues who have held a competition. It is to kidnap the princess of the kingdom. One succeeds in doing so and takes the princess into his 'home' in the forest. He didn't want to give her in just yet. Of course, he too has a hatred towards the kingdom so he doesn't like the princess much.
Hows this?

Sounds good, I'll try.
Is threads ok?

Silly Woodpecker

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:18 am
CyberWonderland
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland
Anime_Ghost Girl
CyberWonderland

Hows this?

Sounds good, I'll try.
Is threads ok?

Sure, I don't mind threads. Would you make it please? You can call it whatever you want. Do you care for profiles?  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games