Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Ririka - Breeding Thread [CLOSED] [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Maisha - Das Tor (On the Fertile Hybrid list, the cert is a lie, he's a rogue now)
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Cacao - NovaCracker
User Image
Pride: Ardhi'Mrvingo'Patano
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue): Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Roleplay Links for Mother: Link #1, Link #2, Link #3, Link #4, Link #5
Would you like having a throwback? Yes
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Maisha's Family
Mother, Father (Scars not inheritable), Sister, Sister, Brother, Brother

Cacao's Side
Mother, Maternal Grandmother, Maternal Great-Uncle, Maternal Great-Grandmother, Maternal Great-Grandfather, Maternal Great-Grandmother (2), Maternal Great-Great-Grandmother

Would you like having a random? Yes, so long as it looks like it could fit in the family.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:38 am
Alright alright.
This be closed now.

You're all winners.
I have no more trophies and cookies...

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

Ririka generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Ririka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:58 am
Tariq'ra'd x O'tep

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:38 pm
If you didn't hear, my laptop is currently in the shop getting a dead part replaced. I didn't expect to take it in yesterday, but the part came early and I had to. I will be getting is back Friday, at the latest maybe Saturday.

I will get to work on the cubs when I get it back. For now, here are the rolls for the unrolled litters. I had to do them on another site since for some reason this borrows laptop I am using doesn't want to show the RNG on Gaia...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ririka

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:16 am
Custom for: Caideisearch x Bahari

Name of SoA: Knox
Appearance: Ice blue eyes
- Pink nose
- Please follow the ref image closely
Reference: http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x2239800/snowshoe_cat_1574r-010224.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 pm
Litter: Maisha x Cacao

Name: Himanesa
Species: Lion - Alternate
Description: Colors are a mix of the parents, with markings inspired by the parents and Cacao's mother. On that note, the wing marking does not need to be exact--make it prettier than I can! XD;
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
http://i.imgur.com/IhrKA.png

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:00 pm
junglerunner
Applying for: Tariq'ra'd and O'tep
Name of SoA: Mufi'ah
Meaning: Arabic for 'Obedient, compliant.'
Appearance:
Eyes: Same blue as O'tep.
Pelt: Where O'tep is bare of stripes on the lower part of her legs Mufi'ah is white, which then blends up to the dark navy blue of that tone found on O'tep's head and ears. (Not that rich royal blue) Her chest, belly and muzzle is also white much like her older siblings.
Markings: Same thin strips all over her body in the same areas as O'tep but they are white.
Face: Same markings as Shiva'soheila her elder sister, she has the same white eye markings, muzzle and white rimmed ears. Inner ears are navy blue. Nose is to be black. Same royal blue stripes in her fringe and tail as her mother.
Visual reference: N/A (I'm no good at such things, hopefully the description is clear enough.)
Personality: Mufi'ah is based on Mary Boleyn and I'd love for another female sibling to work and plot with me to develop such a story line, if not it is of no consequence. Mufi'ah is of course the daughter of the Vizier and though a female and with little true value she can still be used as a valued Banu to be traded by her father with Pad to gain more Banu for himself. Mufi'ah is loyal, subservient and will do anything to please her father, she fears her mothers temper and though cooling in her elder years Mufi'ah still does her best to keep on her mothers best side. Mufi'ah has a good sense of right and wrong and is loyal to her family and will do anything to protect then and their standing within the pride, even been traded as a commodity later in life. As a cub she takes simple pleasures, enjoying playing with her siblings though she doesn't like rougher games, she enjoys dance and more feminine activities which will aid her later in life for pleasing her male(s).
Any additional requirements that the family has: To look related, I have read the pride information, the name is Arabic and she'll of course stay in the pride.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:30 am
Custom for: Caideiseach x Bahari
Name of SoA: Bahati
Appearance: Her fur base is white with the same gradiant stockings that her father has but instead of in gray the stockings would be the same blue as her mother's underbelly. Her eye color is up to the colorist and she has her mother's eye markings in the same blue and also the side markings. The colorist can feel free to change the markings/the marking's colors as well. Her tail tuff is also the same color as her mother's and she has blue ears.
Visual reference: Quick ref is sloppy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Ririka generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Ririka

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:44 pm
emotion_awesome

Chamase x Zara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:00 am
Kamileunaire
Applying for: Malaika and Neltharion
Name of SoA: Kikatili
Meaning: 'cruel' in swahili
Appearance: see ref. Elements of both parents. Black base coat. Darker black stripe on nose(like malaika) that goes all the way down his spine. Nel's 'cracks' in the blue colors of Malaika's cousin Kizuka on his face and forearms, and along part of his neck and back. Black sclera with same blue eyes, and a glowing blue nose. Malaika's patterns on his back and hindquarters, slightly influenced by Anansi's markings as well. He got the white from Njozi, but i'd like it to have some light grey streaks through it.

I am more than willing to make changes to this design if the need arises (as my primary aim is for the rp :3)

Visual reference: Right here! (fixed >_>)
Personality:
Kikatili is, like his parents, a wicked, hateful little thing, though he seems to have gleaned a horribly loathsome love of playing pranks on people and toying with them, possibly from his grandfather Anansi. He loves to play 'games' that will become more and more violent as he grows older. They aren't innocent or fun-loving by any measure, even when he's still a cub. He loves to torment just about anything that moves, and his 'jokes' are often painful. He is a bully and a fiend, and isn't above lying to get what he wants or humiliating people to get a laugh. He loves to give his victims false hope, only to dash them against the rocks later in order to truly crush his opponent.

He may seem a bit manic and annoying as a youngster, but he will not tolerate any teasing and is always up for a not-so-playful scuffle to show someone else who's boss. The only person he really seems to respect is his mother (his dad goes without saying), though even she won't be spared by his efforts to play tricks. Over time this 'playful' disposition will be ironed out a bit with RP ( and be replaced by a more quiet, seething sort of hatred), but his love of cruel trickery will never really be quelled.

His one 'good' personality trait is that, though he may complain and act nasty, he will most likely be fairly obedient toward his parents and hold a healthy amount of fear toward his father (though he'll vehemently deny it if questioned). He will also be more on the clever and conniving side, leaning away from going into blind rages without considering his situation beforehand (Once he knows that he serves his mother and a God, he'll gain the mindset that it's better to forfeit a battle you know you cannot win and live another day, rather than perish in an otherwise foolish manner).

Any additional requirements that the family has: He will remain with his mom until adulthood (possibly longer) and will be evil.

ShinosBee
For Malaika and Neltharion
Name of SoA: Valiona
Appearance: See dat ref! It's mostly up to you how you pull her off, but I'd like her to have wing markings, as a nod to her dad being a god. If she could have a mark to mimic her dad's jagged mouth-line too that'd be sweet.

Visual reference: Right here
Personality:

Any additional requirements that the family has:

ShinosBee

Nerd

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:26 pm
For: Chamase x Zara
I has permissions to custom-in. :>

Name: Tulen-taottu
Description: Ref should have everything.
Refs: Body Ref | Bad mane ref
The green lines are only so to be visible, and are just there to show mane shape so you can see where the mane tips in to the darker black.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:57 pm
For Chamase x Zara
Name of SoA: TBD
Appearance: Dark red base, 'firey' tail tuft and mane. Tribal-esque tattoos on the middle of his back and front legs. Flaming paws and a back trail from the top of his head (under mane) down all the way to tail tuft.
Visual reference: pelt base color ref | back tattoo ref | leg tattoo 1 | leg tattoo 2 | face marking (if you can tie it into the eyebrow itself, go ahead, if not, skip this marking <3) | more in here

Also noting that Mia does indeed have our permission to custom-in. <3

Edit I'd like him to be on the updated lines, please.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Ririka generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

Ririka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:35 pm
Shwoooooop de doo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:06 pm
-worships-

Applying for: Giovanni & Mari'ah
Name of SoA: Ezio Auditore
Meaning: The eagle (I believe)
Appearance: Cosplay of Ezio, so he has the same rich brown of his hair for mane and tail, and the same hazel eyes. I'd like him to have his lip scar (see own ref). Is it possible for him to 'grow' his tash/beard as he matures? Cub & juve no chin marking. He gets the small goatee thing that he has at the start of brotherhood when he is an adol. And at adult he gets the full goatee from the end of brotherhood. (but no grey, he's not quite that old, and its not as big as in Revelations.) Base coat colour will be off-white with random scars on the white parts of his body and legs. Along his shoulders and back he has an off-grey marking with the three red stripes from his outfit's shoulder design, and a white boarder with a delicate white design along the 'coat tails'. The grey also runs along the top of his nose/head and ear tips, though not on his eyelids/between eye and eyebrow. See ref. If you can make the grey marking look more like the grey part of his outfit with the two layers to his 'skirt'... I'd love that. (not the red stripes, just the layered effect of his outfit) I just couldn't pull it off in such a short period of time.
Visual reference: Hohohohooo
Ezio-lion ref image / attempt at layered look
all ages - monkyman style (second from the left) / Ezio
Young: xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx
Middle aged: xXx (beard) - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx - xXx
Personality: n/a (we all know right? XD )
Any additional requirements that the family has:n/a  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:09 pm
Applying for: Giovanni and Mariah
Name of SoA: Federico Auditore
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: Like ref. The red markings on his face and back are patterned like brocade. His mane and tail tip are an off black/almost dark brown. Dark brown eyes.
Visual reference: Lion ref image. liveaction Federico. The three brothers.
Personality: na
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas