Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:19 am
The_Elite_Alchemist
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Next on the 'Waterfall' channel, we have 'Cooking with Emily' Stay tuned folks! LOL

xD Emily to me is so adorable heart

Awe thanks ^^ I try tomake her extremely adorable.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 pm
demonic fyre
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Next on the 'Waterfall' channel, we have 'Cooking with Emily' Stay tuned folks! LOL

Unfortunately, there will not be time for the show. Vladimir is losing control of his demonic side.

Hate to bust your bubble... but you've all got even more problems.

(Is there room for a guest appearance on your show? Preferably uplifting the roof so the audience can get a good view... and a few good screams.)

C'mon kiddies, i'm looking for a good, clean, bloody fight (hopefully with no unapproved maiming or fatalities... but the fish in the lake don't count.  

OreoXeires

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:31 pm
OreoXeires
demonic fyre
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Unfortunately, there will not be time for the show. Vladimir is losing control of his demonic side.

(Is there room for a guest appearance on your show? Preferably uplifting the roof so the audience can get a good view... and a few good screams.)

C'mon kiddies, i'm looking for a good, clean, bloody fight (hopefully with no unapproved maiming or fatalities... but the fish in the lake don't count.

OMG my poor garden is going to get destroyed isn't it vv Emy just sways back and forth waiting for the violin guy to say if he wants food or not LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
demonic fyre
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

OMG my poor garden is going to get destroyed isn't it vv Emy just sways back and forth waiting for the violin guy to say if he wants food or not LOL

Scorne wouldn't go out of his way to harm your garden... but neither would he go out of his way to make sure it didn't... if it's destroyed in the fight, oh wells... if it's safe and all the humans are run off, you can have your garden ^_^ (I'm giving everyone a bit til i pop my head out, but if anyone notices or SOMEHOW hears boulders being shifted behind the waterfall, then i'll have to come in early.)  

OreoXeires

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 am
The Serene Waterfall has reached its 100th post heart Hurray! >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 pm
Ack. Sorry I disappeared.
Posting nows.  

Doom Me Baby

Wheezing Bro

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:34 pm
NO!!! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!!!

I did not just spend 20 minutes on an epic post deflecting your attack only to see a half assed 2 sentence post change yours and completely leave the area...

(Directed at Demonic Fyre)

Edit: Screw it... I'm not in the mood. I take pride in my RP'ing, not to see a quick one liner null my post. I'm logging out... not editing my post or deleting it, Birianna, it's completely up to you. Delete mine or Fyre's... I honestly don't care right now. Good night people...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:48 pm
OreoXeires

I did not just spend 20 minutes on an epic post deflecting your attack only to see a half assed 2 sentence post change yours and completely leave the area...

Edit: Screw it... I'm not in the mood. I take pride in my RP'ing, not to see a quick one liner null my post. I'm logging out... not editing my post or deleting it, Birianna, it's completely up to you. Delete mine or Fyre's... I honestly don't care right now. Good night people...

sorry, I edited mine, sorry that it was so short. I have to go do something.  

demonic fyre

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:33 pm
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
The_Elite_Alchemist
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

xD Emily to me is so adorable heart

Awe thanks ^^ I try tomake her extremely adorable.

you succeeded :3 xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:37 pm
OreoXeires

This happens to me sometimes to D: I post and then realize that someone posted before me and I have to delete and/or change it lol. But it doesn't bother me much. I just change it to fit in with whats going on. But I feel for you for having to work so hard just to delete it in the end but the rp is still pretty awesome ya know ^^.  

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:10 pm
OreoXeires

Oreo I feel for you.....but just wanted to let you know you did this to me (not a 2 line post I might add... but I worked really hard on a post for Mae and when I submitted it you submitted one for tren already and it made me sad. cause I was gonna try and instagate a fight, : ( But your post came before mine but I understood youonly had 5mins to post so no worries ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 pm
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires

Oreo I feel for you.....but just wanted to let you know you did this to me (not a 2 line post I might add... but I worked really hard on a post for Mae and when I submitted it you submitted one for tren already and it made me sad. cause I was gonna try and instagate a fight, : ( But your post came before mine but I understood youonly had 5mins to post so no worries ^^

I know what you said >.>...I have super eyes biggrin . xD  

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Namine_Ikari

Witty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 pm
OreoXeires

Aww. Sorry Oreo.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm
I apologize for the lack of replying on my part, there's been some drama in real life between me and Cynthia (My girlfriend) as well as a job hunt on my part so I've almost forgotten about guild rping. I'll squeeze in a reply either tonight or tomorrow.  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 am
Namine_Ikari
OreoXeires

Aww. Sorry Oreo.

Don't be sorry, you've no reason to ^_^ I'm just gonna RP with people who can actually RP ^_^ and ignore the ones that can't.  
The Secret Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff