Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plot Thread - Take ???] - Plots wanted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 pm
Mlia is pretty shy, so he won't go anywhere really without his sister. (He'll have to find someone new to cling to when she leaves). But we can have a gen rp with them <3 Same with Lela if you want family rp?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 am
KasaiLoki
Sure :3 She'll be traveling with her father for a bit. so they can meet by the jungle perhaps?

XD Still no growth, but I'd love to do this once he does.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am
Tanakako
KasaiLoki
Sure :3 She'll be traveling with her father for a bit. so they can meet by the jungle perhaps?

XD Still no growth, but I'd love to do this once he does.

Sounds good. Feel free to start up a thread when he does and ping it to me? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 pm
;o; If it turns out the DW is disbanded, Toruk and Koren could meet your girly earlier I guess?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 pm
I have to ask Leth to see exactly what the family is doing, but liekly yes :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:14 pm
Updated~ Looking for plots for Radi, Sitara, Soren and Arezo. Gen rp wanted for Imre!

+Added current rp list. Please let me know if I am in a rp with you not listed on the front page!

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 pm
Whats Soren like?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm
I have no idea of your lion's personalities, so this may be a shot in the dark, but, I have Fefe in the Pridelands that I'm looking to do something with.

User Image
Fefe

With a thick accent and a motherly attitude, Fefe is a big mother in the pride. She's an exceptionally good hunter, and she'll be the first to welcome you to the Pridelands if she sees you. She shares her kills with all. However, Fefe also has a no-nonsense sort of attitude. Games just aren't her thing, and she won't put up with your childish tantrums. She's raised a litter of cubs all by herself, so she knows s**t when she sees it! She's personally battled two hyenas in the war and left them scarred, so she's seen that, too.  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:39 pm
Soren is basically your typical adventurous lion. He gets his wandering spirit from his mother, whom had her own share of adventures out in the rogue lands. However, his mother explains some pretty awful stories of the roguelands, so Soren's itchy feet don't wander out of lands for too long.

Most of my lions don't have personalities posted, as they probably have very little or any rp.

Soren's info is posted above.

Imre, however, is more of a logical lion. He came to the pride with his mate Atilla, and has since started their own little 'harem' inside the pride. He is a quiet, observant lion that likes to hang around the borders.

Kael - Since Fefe has been through the hyenas, she could maybe explain a bit about them to Soren? He heard stories of the war - but doesn't quite believe them to be true? Or something.

Or, if she would like to meet Imre that can be game too? I don't know how she would take to the lifestyle he and his mate have chosen (if she would care, disagree with it, etc.) but I am always up for some kind of general rp.

I also have more pridelanders if you are looking for something more in depth as well. Pretty much all are blanks with the exception of a few, and can be molded if you are looking for something inparticular?

Pridelanders - *All have grown to adult with the exception of Soren (pale boy in front) and Gylfie (pale girl in front)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 pm
I'm not looking for anything in particular for her at all. Barring what her personality blocks, she could be used for pretty much anything.

RP with Soren sounds the most fun to me! She'd be happy to tell stories if he asked, etc. She was with the seer who traveled to the pridelands, so she's seen a lot of the outside world, too.

Given she's a super-skilled hunter, he could easily have heard from her/run into her bringing a kill back to the pride.

The harem-family subject RP would probably not last long. Fefe isn't one to idle chit-chat for any reason. The multiple wife setup would make her uncomfortable, though she'd say she wasn't judging them, she'd definitely be judging them.

KasaiLoki

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:41 pm
Kaelyndra

Awesome! Soren would definitely be interested in hearing the stories. He has heard the 'horror' stories his mother told him, but partly doesn't want to believe everything is as bad as it sounds. He is also a seer, though it has yet to be unravveled what kind of abilities he has (or if they are just too weak to even be noted).

I can get something started hopefully sometime tonight, or even in the morning. I can quote you a link when it is up? smile [unless you want to start, which I'd be fine with too, haha.]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:31 pm
Kaelyndra

Roleplay for you!  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:25 pm
I'd be up for a possibly slooow swampie JRP with you : D  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:28 pm
That would be amazing! I don't mind slowness --- cause I am super slow too right now. I'll ping you a link as soon as I get finished with this test. <3  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 pm
wooga Paes

Rp Link for whenever you have time! :]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash