Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who's better? &lt;Itachi&gt; or &lt;Neji&gt;? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better?
Itachi
68%
 68%  [ 52 ]
Neji
31%
 31%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 76

The Vansin

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:30 am
Lets not be stupid here people. Itach has about fifteen years and a s-class criminal ranking over little Neji's head and theres not much that Byakugan boy can pull outta his a** that can change that. The kid couldnt beat Naruto for god's sake! How could he beat a man who could slay his entire clan when he was Neji's age? No no no, Itachi wins hands down.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:37 pm
I'd say that Itachi wins, but not because of their Bloodlines.

I'm fairly certain that the Byakugan would see through the Genjutsu of the Magenkyou, but Itachi has more power than Neji, anyway.

By the way, how is Magenkyou spelled? I always forget, and that way is probably wrong...

As for who I personally think is cooler, Neji rocks. But I'm affected by my worship of all things Hinata-related, so since he's the same clan... sweatdrop  

Falkone

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:42 pm
In terms of who could beat who, Itachi could easily own Neji. The guy's had years more training than Neji.

As for who I like better, I prefer Neji. Not really fond of any of the Uchiha except for Obito.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:42 pm
Vansin the Fallen
Lets not be stupid here people. Itach has about fifteen years and a s-class criminal ranking over little Neji's head and theres not much that Byakugan boy can pull outta his a** that can change that. The kid couldnt beat Naruto for god's sake! How could he beat a man who could slay his entire clan when he was Neji's age? No no no, Itachi wins hands down.

I do not doubt that Itachi is stronger or better for that matter, all I'm indicating is that I like the Byakugan power better then the Sharigan power. And I prefer the Neji character design to the Itachi character design.
Point proven, Itachi's stronger than Neji, EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THE OBVIOUS! So no need insulting people for liking Neji more than Itachi, it just comes off immature if you do that, so just get off it already. stressed  

Shy Fighter Hinata

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:40 pm
Ok, I'll give a balanced opinion here. I'd say both are and aren't cool. Why? Some reasons here and there.

Basically, Neji would be chosen as the best because we see what he's got so far. He has the Byakugan xd , he has the Kaiten he has the... etc. So there. He's cool because he's also a good guy. Granted xp .

Now for Itachi. Main reason why someone would like him is because he's an Uchiha and is also a Sharingan user, now thats a cool factor there xd Also, he has that mysterious move with the black flames including that genjutsu. However, regardless of all this, some people wouldn't like Itachi becasue he murdered his own family and clan. Now thats a really uncool factor.... unless your some sadistic b****** so go home.
Anyhows, the one thing that would set the characters apart would be the fact that we have seen more of Neji than Itachi.

Meaning, what if there is something really deep about Itachi. What if he isn't really evil, etc. You know those kind f possibilites. Anyhows.

Well, its all up to you. For me, I'd wait till the manga goes a bit further and then decide. Things may turn upside or something you know?

Oh and if anyone here is going to flame me for doing this, well main reason to why I did this was because I was bored, so STFU!!!!11!!11 scream stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:20 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
unless your some sadistic b******

ope.... looks like I get to stay! WOOHOO! twisted xd  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

darkling420

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:23 am
i tachi because he has the sun and moon god!!!! didn't you see the black fire?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:36 pm
I actually used Itachi's appearance as a base for a fan-fic character in my shaman king story  

liz_bliz_inc

FluteRaver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:25 pm
Itachi kicks a**!!! sorry, he's cool!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:29 am
Neji becuse if he doesn't focus on Itachi's eyes but on his hands or something or his chakra system and if he is able to get close enough he could probably win.

I say Neji...  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

xJustAnotherMulex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:19 pm
Itachi would win in a battle with Neji. Even if his genjutsu doesn't work, he is faster. Itachi could just go behind Neji and slit his throat, and then, no more Neji. Or something to that effect.

As to who I like better, Itachi. Even though he hurt Kakashi. ( scream ) I like him because...I dunno' I just do.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:52 pm
my vote is Itachi, even if I hatez him
lets see Itachi(super-overlord-A rank criminal-genius)> Neji(genius rooke)  

Inuyasha_takahashi

Takeshi Shindo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:24 pm
I think that Itachi but hes dead so now neji is better but for me Itachi  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:47 pm
Takeshi_Shindo

WHITE OUT SPOILERS!!!! gonk
I didnt even know that was a fact! I dont read the manga anymore!!!! crying  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:53 pm
Envy-san
Takeshi_Shindo

WHITE OUT SPOILERS!!!! gonk
I didnt even know that was a fact! I dont read the manga anymore!!!! crying

sucks to be you. (BTW: you should read the manga, at least until the anime catches up again.)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff