Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Anime
Naruto: On Toonami Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gear_Ashitaka2800

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:16 pm
since i live in newyork i have to wait till april for the 6th naruto book to arrive in stores so it sucks for me crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:08 pm
Gear_Ashitaka2800
since i live in newyork i have to wait till april for the 6th naruto book to arrive in stores so it sucks for me crying
I gave up on those translations. They bothered me. ><  

xTwisTx

MonopoPgymy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:48 pm
Naruto On adult swim is a great idea!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:00 am
MonopoPgymy
Naruto On adult swim is a great idea!
Yea, maybe, but instead they're putting it on Toonami.  

xTwisTx

LadyAnime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:41 pm
can't wait that long.... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:39 pm
LadyAnime
can't wait that long.... xd
xp  

xTwisTx

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:52 pm
hope fully it will be o last becuse that show has the least amount of editing becuses its on a 10:30 at night  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:59 pm
hopefully your right and the editting wont occur or wont be as bad as we think but other than that i hope naruto will get good ratings that way adultswim will think about taking it and making there block better, mhm 3nodding  

Gear_Ashitaka2800

S.P.A.Z

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:07 am
Naruto coming to America? crying Damn, *puts helmet on* ... I don't think this is enough protection from the soon to be fan girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:29 pm
Ahh they gonna ruin naruto! Bla there goes the center fold technique that naruto uses....  

Darknature

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darknature

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:32 pm
Meyami
Naruto coming to America? crying Damn, *puts helmet on* ... I don't think this is enough protection from the soon to be fan girls.

I think all anime creators in japan laugh at us americans when they get translated and edited  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:58 pm
Darknature
Meyami

I think all anime creators in japan laugh at us americans when they get translated and edited
i bet your right, i bet they do laugh at us  

Gear_Ashitaka2800

cockasianasian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:41 pm
stressed stressed this is bull I cant download episodes anymore because everyone is scared of cartoon network and their stupid lisences!!!! stressed scream  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:24 pm
awww man...Toonami?? dammit, there's going to be parts of episodes missing...that's not cool stressed

well, i'm just happy the anime FINALLY got liscensed by SOMEONE...i mean, come on...america is REALLY slow on picking up which anime and manga are REALLY popular among the fans.  

celestial_coyote

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:12 pm
celestial_coyote
awww man...Toonami?? dammit, there's going to be parts of episodes missing...that's not cool stressed

well, i'm just happy the anime FINALLY got liscensed by SOMEONE...i mean, come on...america is REALLY slow on picking up which anime and manga are REALLY popular among the fans.
'Tis true. I'd like the merchandise to be flowing like Niagra Falls.

Only to the true fans, though. xd  
Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces