Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Return Of King Conrad's Plotting Zone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:59 pm
Conrad The Mighty
~Kiana_Nala~
Conrad The Mighty
~Kiana_Nala~

Oh she's beautiful! I'd LOVE some RP for Kifal! This could be quite fun, would she be looking for someone to join the pride too? I'm not really that familiar with it, honestly.

Yep, she would. C: She literally just joined so she probably won't be leaving or at least anytime in the near future. XD
But either way, no matter how it works out I think they could get along quite well! C:
Here is the link to the Mwezi if you want to read up on it? C:
Oh great! I've gotta poof for about an hour or so, but I'll be back and check that out.

That's cool, I think he's ready to put the past behind him lol

Okay!
Either way I'll get an RP started for them and see what happens from there? C:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:03 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Conrad The Mighty
~Kiana_Nala~
Conrad The Mighty
~Kiana_Nala~

Oh she's beautiful! I'd LOVE some RP for Kifal! This could be quite fun, would she be looking for someone to join the pride too? I'm not really that familiar with it, honestly.

Yep, she would. C: She literally just joined so she probably won't be leaving or at least anytime in the near future. XD
But either way, no matter how it works out I think they could get along quite well! C:
Here is the link to the Mwezi if you want to read up on it? C:
Oh great! I've gotta poof for about an hour or so, but I'll be back and check that out.

That's cool, I think he's ready to put the past behind him lol

Okay!
Either way I'll get an RP started for them and see what happens from there? C:

That'd be fantastic! Thanks! <3  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:02 pm
Conrad The Mighty

WHOOP! I have a starter for you! 8D  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
Catharix

OMG sorry, I'll reply tomorrow!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 am
I could give you a JRP for your Pirate boy! As well as, I have plenty of mermaids your pirate gal could meet. And a few Captains. Though if she is unable to find one, she will by default end up in her daddy's crew. So she won't be left out! 8D  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:26 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
I could give you a JRP for your Pirate boy! As well as, I have plenty of mermaids your pirate gal could meet. And a few Captains. Though if she is unable to find one, she will by default end up in her daddy's crew. So she won't be left out! 8D
Good golly Buff, its a good thing I enjoy RPing with you lol! Absolutely, lets get that JRP goin! What Captains do you have? I think she wants to try to prove herself under another to make Daddy proud. RPs may be a little slow, Im basically using an onscreen keyboard lol  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:17 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Good golly Buff, its a good thing I enjoy RPing with you lol! Absolutely, lets get that JRP goin! What Captains do you have? I think she wants to try to prove herself under another to make Daddy proud. RPs may be a little slow, Im basically using an onscreen keyboard lol

LOL. Yeaaah I have a lot in the pride. I can't help it. But.. I have Blackbeard, Pirato, and eventually Jakk once he's an adult ;D But Im not sure Jakk can help atm. haha  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:57 pm
lol indeed! Do you think Pirato would be more inclined to make her a Captain (provided she proves herself worthy and meets all requirements) if she was first on her crew, or earned her place on another's crew? I don't think she'd like Blackbeard's crew xD  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:41 pm
I finally replied to that Voodoo rp from forever ago! Sorry about the hold up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 am
Thank you! I'll get on that as soon as I can! And no worries, I appreciate that you kept up on it!

My friends, my net problem is lasting longer than I had feared, I appreciate your patience with our RPs! If my loves have any updates, I'd be incredibly appreciative if you'd post them here for me. I'll have over two months of back reading to do once I come back. heart rofl #GoingCrazyWithoutGaia  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 am
Casting Call!
My lion: User Image
Personality: Fireheart is a brave and kind-hearted lioness. Her compassion is only matched by her desire to protects those she loves. Although she is from a pride not known for their fighting, she is a skilled huntress that isn't afraid to put herself in harms way if it means saving someone else. She used to be a bit hot-headed and let her heart rule her head, but now that she's growing her sense of timing is getting better and she has learned to look before she leaps.
Your lion: Akanni
The plot: They're siblings, so anything would be fun! Sibling rivalry, perhaps they were best buds growing up, who knows!
The role: Annoying sister =P Or, alternately, darling sister XD Depends on what we want to do.
Your take: I feel like they'd be more likely to not 'get' each other very much. Fireheart is kind of an oddball in that she likes order and is glad her muse went away, since she can think clearly now. She's the lead huntress of the pride and is constantly honing her fighting skills. She loves her family dearly, though, and that's the reason why she wants to be in prime fighting condition: so if the day comes that she has to protect those she loves, she can.
Anything else: Royalty for life, yo. Also, since they're brother and sister, they might use their 'real' names rather than their gypsy names in addressing each other.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:20 am
My absence was waaaay too long!! I'm back and cleaning up!

Lutz, I'm down for sibling RP! I need a warm up!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:53 am
My gf just found this in a mag, I'm inlove with it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 pm
Macaw is lookin mighty fine!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 am
Conrad The Mighty
EDIT: Last page post fail!

If you still need a join rp for Unimekka let me know. Jasiri would be able to help since her join rp is done.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff