Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm
'Hello.' Leigha said in a greeting. 'We were not expecting you. Please come in. We will have a room set up and classes ready for -' Leigha smiled. 'You're a Fire Magi. Interesting. We shall be sure to have you in similar classes to some of them. Help you fit in.' She said smiling. 'Jake you head to Hikari now. I'l look after...um what's your name?'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Kirari stepped back slightly, suspicious still. "Give me your name, and I shall give you mine." she said, holding herself tall, not bothering to hide her mistrust at all. "What exactly is this place?" she asked, trying to look past the girl to see if she could see into the building to see exactly what sort of place this was.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:31 pm
'My name is Leigha. Though the others sometimes call me Mother Rain as my power is of the water.' She held out her hand to Kirari in a way to show greeting. 'This place is a sanctuary for those like us. The rebel leader is here if you wish to speak with him. Do not worry we will not hurt you.'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm
Kirari was still suspicious, but she relaxed a little. "I'm Kirari." she said without taking Leigha's hand. "If the Rebel Leader's there, take me to him. Um . . . Please." she said, adding the please as an afterthought. But she wasn't used to dealing with people. Mostly she tried to hide from them.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 pm
'No problem.' Leigha purred. 'Come with me.' She turned and after a moment she headed to the location where the leader would be.

Jake moved through the halls. Hikari's expression was completely tortured. Something had set her off. 'Ow.' He hissed it was like she was taking photographs. Dammit. If he found the person responsible for this he'd hurt them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm
The Air Magi passed by Hikari's room and looked in, noting the tortured looking expression. It was something familiar to him. He had seen it on countless Magi that Michael brought back to the RA, hell, sometimes he saw it on Michael's face too, if the leader's ability wasn't so obviously Darkness, the Air Magi, Jason, could have sworn the other was an empath. Perhaps that was why Michael was leader . . . because he sympathized so well with everyone.

"Is everything alright in here?" Jason asked, stopping at the door. His voice was soft and concerned. He knew how to speak with people who were traumatized. It was his job back at the RA. He had come, thinking this was a facility, but now he knew these Magi were allies to the RA . . . so he figured he should help.

Kirari followed after Leigha, one hand on her katana, looking around, trying to get a feel for the place.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm
Hikari looked up from her sitting position with vacant creamy eyes. 'Is it? I can't tell.' Her head rolled a little so she could look at him at a different angle. 'You seem new...shiny.' She purred. Her eyes widened a little. 'Light is the answer to my questions. To everything...But the darkness. The darkness is- Jake!' She purred with a smile.
'Hikari are you okay? Come here sweetie.' He said smiling gently. 'You won't be in the darkness ever again.' He soothed as Hikari raced into his arms. 'That's my girl.' He whispered holding her close.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:32 pm
Jason blinked. "Interesting." he muttered before nodding deferentially to Jake. "I shall go now. The RA's services are yours to access." he said, looking at Jake, but jerking his head towards Hikari in an obvious hint. Basically saying that he should ask for help for her. He then left to get to an open area so he could head back to the RA headquarters.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:58 pm
Jake glared at him as he left. He was handling Hikari fine. Her episodes were few and far between but sometimes someone or something would set her off. But from the look in her eyes when she was racing into his arms he doubted she was lucid enough to tell him.

Without knocking Leigha opened the door which the RA leader was hiding out. 'Shadow this kid wants to talk to you.' Leigha said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:10 pm
Michael looked up as Leigha entered, standing when she said someone wanted to see him. "Indeed? Who and why?" he asked, 'looking' past Leigha to the girl behind her.

Kirari was a little shell-shocked to see a guy with a blindfold basically looking at her. "M-my name is Kirari sir. I want to join the Rebel Alliance. I want to help fight the Emperor!" she stated, quailing slightly under his sightless gaze.

Michael smiled. A fighter. Good. "You want to fight? We'll see if you have it in you to fight the Emperor. Once my friends have woken, you will be tested to see if you have what it takes to fight with my army." he said. Odds were, the girl would have to be trained, but if she was any good, she would be able to join in some missions sooner.

Kirari bristled with excitement. "Yes sir!" she said, a smile gracing her face for the first time in a long time. She then turned to Leigha. "Miss, where can I go to train?" she asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm
Leigha smiled a little. 'Come Kira.' She said only remembering that part of her name. 'You will be surprised.' Turning and taking her outside to the courtyard. There was everything all the students needed to train and fight. All the Magi were there; Fire Magi were fighting the Magi that were their greatest weakness's. Water magi were firing arrow shaped ice at targets. And those who weren't using those things were either fighting with weapons or unarmed combat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm
"Kirari." the Fire Magi snapped, not particularly liking nicknames. "Not Kira." she muttered sullenly, flames flicking to life around her fingers. They died out once she saw the courtyard and her eyes widened. "Wow . . ." she murmured, in awe of what she saw.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm
'My apologies.' Leigha replied patiently. She could tell the fire magi was not going to stay here. The Magi here are taught to control their urges or they were given a productive outlet. Suddenly Leigha's toes curled in the water. 'What's wrong Jake?' She asked smiling softly.
'Something set off Hikari. I don't know what but something set her off.'
'Darkness? Was she somewhere with hardly any light?'
'I don't know. She's usually in the theatre but I don't know what happened.'
'Alright. But I'm not sure what you want me to do.'
'I just wanted to let you know twin.'
'Thank you.'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 am
Kirari didn't notice the conversation that was going on between Leigha and her brother. Instead, she threw back her hood, letting her hair down for the first time in a while. She breathed in deep before letting it out with a sigh. She felt . . . safe. For the first time in a long, LONG time. "Alright." she murmured with a smile, pulling out her katana, heading over to a training dummy to practice her swordsmanship.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 am
'Nice sword.' A Metal Magi purred. 'Where did you get it?' He purred moving closer. The boy was tall long black hair he had tied up in two plates he wore a ceremonial outfit that suggested he was either part of the Emperor's guard or his father was. His sword was long and wide. the flat sides of the blade had intricate designs on it. 'Names Swift. I wonder, how well can you wield that blade?'  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff