Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel's Charity

Back to Guilds

Giving gold and items to gaians in need 

Tags: Charity, Quests, Free, Gold, Items 

Reply Contests and Games (Win Items and / or Gold Prizes!)
Win 100K!! Writing contest [CLOSED... results out] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime Pwushie

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 pm
I'm a writer... and I love to write like any chance I get but... I don't think I'd be able to since I've never been very good at character limits. TT.TT Believe me, I failed writing current events because I couldn't do the character limit I was supposed to and I ended up getting bad grades on them. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 am
Anime Pwushie
I'm a writer... and I love to write like any chance I get but... I don't think I'd be able to since I've never been very good at character limits. TT.TT Believe me, I failed writing current events because I couldn't do the character limit I was supposed to and I ended up getting bad grades on them. ><

I wish you can join other contests ^_^  

GarGo0or

GoldenStarDrops

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:00 pm
My story is in different point of views so I labeled them because it might get confusing. My story:
Susan's POV
Susan walked down the long dark hallway. How did I get here? she asked herself. The last thing she remembered was saying goodbye to her parents. Forever, said a voice in her head. What? she asked herself. Forever, ever, ever, ever, it echoed. Susan had a bad feeling that she wouldn't see her parents for a long time, maybe a decade or two. She hated the idea of not seeing them ever again. Forever, said the voice. Shut up! she thought. The voice stopped.
Susan continued to walk. It seemed like she was walking for an hour. She looked down the hallway, but couldn't see anything. Does the hallway never end? She walked over to the wall and made a mark in pencil in it. It was a good thing she always kept pencils in her pocket. She kept on walking. An hour later she passed the mark she made. A loop, she told herself, I've been walking in the same hallway.
An icy breeze blew. How could it? she asked herself, There are no windows. Her blonde hair blew across her face making it hard for her to see where she was going. She tried to pull her sparkly pink dress down lower to keep her legs warm. She felt like they would freeze off.
She looked at the wall. She could clearly see the mark on the wall.
Susan lay on the ground waiting for someone to save her. Why does this have to happen to me? she wept silently to herself, Please save me. Miraculously, a person shape appeared in front of her. She looked closely at her rescuer's face. It was her own.
Susan was surprised to see someone look exactly like her. When she looked at what the other Susan wore, she was shocked. The other Susan wore a black worn out cloak and held a cross bow. The other Susan's clothing was so last year! How could she wear such a thing?
Susan 2's POV
Susan 2 was surprised what the real Susan was wearing. How could anyone wear so many sparkles and so much pink? she thought. How come real Susan wasn't scared of the monsters around her?
"Your clothes are messed up!" both Susans shouted at the same time. The they burst out laughing. It was weird enough for someone to look exactly like you, but it was even weirder for someone who looks exactly like you to say the same thing you say at the same moment you say it. Susan 2 reaches her hand out to Susan.
"My name is Susan," says Susan 2.
"So is mine," says real Susan. Weird, they both thought.
Susan's POV
Tears dripped out of Susan's eyes. She's never met anybody who had the same exact name as her, looked exactly like her, and sometimes said the same things as her. Susan never had a real friend.
"I've never seen anyone like me," she said, "Let's be friends."
"Agreed," said other Susan.
Suddenly the hallway seemed to glow with happiness. The icy cold wind stopped and warmth filled the hallway. Even if Susan stayed there forever, she would still have a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:01 pm
XXXXSUPERNOVAXXXX

now this is getting hard @.@
it's hard to judge with different genres of stories when there is mystery/social life/supernatural...
you may be shoched with the results wink  

GarGo0or

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:21 am
HikariLight4
I gonna write one~
WARNING: I gots bad grammar and spelling

only 5 days remains ^_^ and I'm still waiting...
I'll end the contest based on my country time zone... it's GTM+3
so now it's 2:21 when I posted this reply  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:38 pm
GarGo0or
HikariLight4
I gonna write one~

I procrastinated D;
Ill write it this weekend~!! ><  

Cielilac

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:33 pm
HikariLight4
GarGo0or
HikariLight4
I gonna write one~

I procrastinated D;
Ill write it this weekend~!! ><

^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:27 pm
Results are out... Check the main thread heart  

GarGo0or

Cielilac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:32 pm
Ship!!! I procrstinated again!! ><
great... But might as tell you the summary of my story ;D
Hana=the girl in pink
Sadako= the darker avi
Hana and Sadako where childhood friends. At first, they were classmates in kindergarden. Sadako was feared the most in the class so Sadako was in isolation. Hana didnt really pay attention to her. One day Sadako say a injured puppy and cared for it. Hana saw her and became friends with her. Hana back stood for Sadako and tried to make friends with other kids. They succeded. In middle school, Sadako and Hana liked the same boy(A). This broke their friendship. The boy(a) did not like Sadako but she got in his nerves. So he set up a situation making Sadako very humiliated and viewed that she betrayed Hana first. In high school, Sadako reached her limit. She attempted suicide but was stopped by a boy(b) her age. He changed her looks making her look really beautiful. The two start to fall in love. Hana dates boy(a) and hated Sadako for betraying her. However, Boy (a) was caught cheating on Hana, Both Hana and Sadako saw it. Hana started to break down. Sadako stood up for Hana. They both clear up missunderstandings and became the bestest friends again!
The End  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 am
HikariLight4
Hana=the girl in pink
Sadako= the darker avi
Hana and Sadako where childhood friends. At first, they were classmates in kindergarden. Sadako was feared the most in the class so Sadako was in isolation. Hana didnt really pay attention to her. One day Sadako say a injured puppy and cared for it. Hana saw her and became friends with her. Hana back stood for Sadako and tried to make friends with other kids. They succeded. In middle school, Sadako and Hana liked the same boy(A). This broke their friendship. The boy(a) did not like Sadako but she got in his nerves. So he set up a situation making Sadako very humiliated and viewed that she betrayed Hana first. In high school, Sadako reached her limit. She attempted suicide but was stopped by a boy(b) her age. He changed her looks making her look really beautiful. The two start to fall in love. Hana dates boy(a) and hated Sadako for betraying her. However, Boy (a) was caught cheating on Hana, Both Hana and Sadako saw it. Hana started to break down. Sadako stood up for Hana. They both clear up missunderstandings and became the bestest friends again!
The End

I'm really really sorry i didn't wait for your entry >.< I thought you won't... anyway I'll count you one of the participants and I'll trade you the 1500 ^^ it was a fine plot but maybe with details it may become better
loved how you called her SADAKO XD are you Japanese?  

GarGo0or

Cielilac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:12 pm
GarGo0or
HikariLight4
Hana=the girl in pink
Sadako= the darker avi
The End

I'm really really sorry i didn't wait for your entry >.< I thought you won't... anyway I'll count you one of the participants and I'll trade you the 1500 ^^ it was a fine plot but maybe with details it may become better
loved how you called her SADAKO XD are you Japanese?

no its ok >< it was my fault ><
lol ikr?
not japanese but im learning~!  
Contests and Games (Win Items and / or Gold Prizes!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games