Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plot Thread - Open] Cheetahs in the wind Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm
Hey Kiana, should I start the rp for Mubina or should we wait till we have everything figured out. Maybe until you've put the plot ideas down on the first page? Up to you? I'm pretty sure I should start it since the rest of the gang will pretty much just find her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:59 pm
Lilbabe808
Hey Kiana, should I start the rp for Mubina or should we wait till we have everything figured out. Maybe until you've put the plot ideas down on the first page? Up to you? I'm pretty sure I should start it since the rest of the gang will pretty much just find her.

I think we should wait just a bit more before we start it, but I do agree that it would probably be better for you to start it. :]  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:00 pm
That's fine. ^^ Just let me know if there is anything more we should discuss and when I should start it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:33 am
I'm fine with waiting on Harith. <3 It might need to be a backlog because he's not often away from his own den. I have my own plot thread when you're ready, of course.

As for this, not much more I can contribute myself. More ideas often come from using them and them telling me new things about them.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:38 pm
I totally didn't lose the link here. >...>
*cough cough*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:25 pm
I'm willing to start the rp whenever you want Kiana. ^^ Been really busy and then I got sick but I should have time to start it.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:30 pm
I think that's a good plan.
Although, I will be a little slow due to the Meta in TiH. If you don't mind. >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:08 pm
Sorry! Totally just checked this again. I'll get it started as soon as I can. Hopefully today and then I'll post the link up. No problem on the meta.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:34 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Hoshi Lockhart

Halcyon Flight

Tag <3
A Lost Soul  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:34 am
Metas~ I got one, too, but not as distracting. Keep forgetting to save this somewhere, though.

Edit: Nevermind...s**t apparently just hit the fan. I keep hearing of people attacking and crying and running away. gonk  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:25 pm
Hoshi: ??? What's happening and where???

Kiana: I was wondering if it would be ok for me to look for rps with Mubina. It won't be anything major in terms of plot or anything like that. Just general rp like with her meeting others in the rogue lands.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:38 pm
Lilbabe808
Hoshi: ??? What's happening and where???

Kiana: I was wondering if it would be ok for me to look for rps with Mubina. It won't be anything major in terms of plot or anything like that. Just general rp like with her meeting others in the rogue lands.

Oh yeah of course!
In fact, this goes for anyone!
Go ahead and get Rp's for them oustide of this as well. Sorry again everyone I've been so slow. Just so many things going on at once. D; THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET ME I SWEAR. T----T  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 pm
No problem! RL as well as other things on gaia just tend to do that to us B/C people. XD I'm still a little unsure of how the next couple of weeks will be for me but I know I'll be busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:09 pm
xD Just my meta, Lil. It was all calm confusion until the only bad guy we know about went and killed the eldest character. All hell broke lose. Crying, screaming, fighting. She ran away quickly.
In La Luna, if that's what you meant, too.

-snugs Kiana- Totally understandable. I know I don't mind. <3  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:37 pm
Oh, sounds pretty crazy! Have fun in your meta! No rush on the rp for now. Life will be a bit unpredictable for me until Thanksgiving is over.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff