Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 am
Riley chuckled and began to follow her out of the store, all the while keeping an eye on the ever approaching zombies.

"where do we go from here?" he asked, curiocity etching into his tones.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((sorry really didnt have much to say this post lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:30 pm
Caution: I'm coming for you

C A U T I O N

Caution smiled, surveying the setting sun as she stood just outside the shop.

"Wherever we please," She replied, shielding her eyes from the orange glare of the sun and surveying the nearby hills for any stray undead. Caution's eye caught the form of a figure coming down the road a few feet away from them. At first she figured it was another human, but by the way the figure stumbled and clumsily, she soon could tell it was a zombie that was coming towards them.

Caution touched the two boys' shoulders lightly, bringing them to the attention of the approaching zombie.
"I reckon there'll be more coming after this bloke," Caution said, her voice cautious and soft as to not draw attention to the three of them.

User Image

Will you be ready?

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:56 pm
Riley could practically feel her tension, as it added to his own as he touched both his and Ryan's shoulders, all the while never taking his eyes off the approaching zombie.

"I think you may be right about that one girlie. what do you suppose we do? shooting the thing will only draw more faster, and if there are indeed more to come then we need to get a move on." even as he said it, Rhoan's personality surged forward, but Riley was still too pissed off at him, and his mental strength held his inner demon at bay.

"You stay the ******** out of this. You've already done enough damage." he seethed mentally as he looked to Caution and said, "Your call. You know this area better than we do."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:46 pm
Cauiton: I'm coming for you

C A U T I O N

Caution sighed, cracking her knuckles and eyeing the zombie skepically.

"I don't know, it's strange..." Caution started, "usually zombies come in hoardes, you reckon?" she said, frowning and looking at the lone one skeptically, having a bad feeling that they were missing something.

Just then, Caution heard a long groan emit from just behind her. As Caution spun around, she felt a cold dry hand grasp her arm violently, sharp nails digging into her skin-- she yelped in surprise, pulling her pistol and stepping back in surprise, bringing the hand attached to her arm along with her. As Caution looked up, she realized the hand on her arm was connected to a large undead man, who was grinning coldly at her. Caution dropped her gun in surprise.

"s**t. Riley-- get him off." Caution said, her voice panicky as she stared into the familiar man's eyes. She knew him.

User Image

Will you be ready?  

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 pm
Riley moved within seconds, his speed a blur as he, in one swift movement, tore the zombie from Caution and slit its throat, then dropping its body to the ground. he then noticed the dozens more that were right behind them.

"s**t how did we not hear them!?" he whispered loudly as he back tracked next to Caution holding his K-bar at the ready, as he handed Caution back her pistol.

"We need to get out of here fast." was all he had time to say before another zombie lunged for him. he sidestepped and slashed upward, driving his knife into the zombie's skull through his jaw. it dropped to the ground seconds later.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 pm

C A U T I O N

Caution stood in shock, motionless as Riley ripped the zombie from her arm. she knew him. Caution remembered that the man had lived next door to her in the early years of the zombie apocalypse. They hadn't been best of friends, but he was always just right across the street if she needed him, and likewise. When she left her house that one night, thinking she'd never return, Caution had left the safe code to the ammo in the gun shop with that man. Obviously he hadn't reached it in time. He had been a fine man.
Finally, she snapped back into reality, seeing the zombies that were stumbling towards them in large amounts. Caution grasped her pistol, cocking her head to the side and taking aim before firing off in a shaky precision. But of course, the gun was old and been halfway fixed a million times, and it jammed. Caution pulled the trigger a few time in frusteration, responded only by the click click of an empty chamber. Caution threw the pistol aside angrily, letting it hit the dirt. Next, she pulled off her over shirt, ripping it quickly into strips of cloth to tie around her hands-- a trick she'd learned many years ago from experience. When fighting zombies, it was never a bright idea to fight with your hands uncovered-- to easily bitten by the little buggers.

Caution looked over back a Riley and Ryan, nodding sincerely before whipping around and wailing on the mass of undead flesh that came toward her. Caution bit her lip, her eyes searching for plausible weapons as she fought against the hoard. She spotted a piece of jagged metal laying on the ground and swooped down for a second to pick it up. In that moment, a zombie grabbed her around the waist, hoisting her small frame up before pummeling her back down again, stunning her as she lay in the dirt. Caution could feel a fairly large and pointed rock stabbing into her lower back like an annoyingly overlarge needle. She breathed heavily, closing her eyes against the new pain in her back.

"Well, that hurt like ********." Caution stated, gasping as she struggled quickly back up, grasping the metal angrily.

"Now I'm cross." Caution growled, turning in circles as the zombies formed a circle around her. "Riley? Ryan? This way. Follow me as best as you can. I won't be stopping if you get caught up." She said bluntly, moving forward again.  

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am
Riley moves with the accuracy of a soldier, and the quickness of a street fighter as he knifed zombie after zombie, their undead bodies falling to the ground with a jarring thud. He heard, rather than saw, Caution go down as he pulled his blade fre from a lifeless corpse, seeing the diserted gun lying in the ground as he turned to see if shee needed help. He shouldnt have bothered, for she was on her feet ang fighting like a champ, slowly making her way out of the hoarde.

He began to follow suit, her words echoing through his mind, as Rhoan's personality finally came to the fore. He surged forward, changing from Riley to Rhoan in one swift motion. He laughed loudly and said, "Its about time we got some action! Ive been waiting for ages!" He turned and swiped with his claws, razor sharp nails digging into the skull of an undead, before running to catch up to Caution. "Just dont die." his words came out serious as he stared her down for a second, holding one of Riley's M1911 pistols out to her, before getting infront of her to kill three more zombies. He truely moved like a demon, all grace and unreleased power in one package as he continued on.

((just a note: Rhoan can not be infected because he is a demon, Riley however can lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:28 pm
(Sorry I been absent. Had a few things to take care of.)

Ryan whipped his dual Silenced 1911s from their holsters in a blur and the silent barks and muzzle flashes whizzed from them in a flurry towards the undead. He made sure to plant a bullet in the head of the one who's throat had been slit, and proceeded to fire with Military Precision. "I'll pull up rear security. You two watch front."

Ryan didn't notice Riley's personality change as he was too busy surviving. Bullets. Precious bullets. He didn't have time to hold back in a hoard situation. If only he could get to his bike. "Where can I meet up with you two? I can lure them away with my bike."  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:15 pm
Rhoan ran for all he was worth as he protected Caution. all the while his claws smashing into heads of the undead. "yeah meet back at Cautions house! if you can follow us on your bike then do so becaue were not going to wait for you. there are too many of them!" he yelled, taking his remaining pistol and shoving it into the mouth of a zombie who had snuck up behind him, blowing the remains of its head with one bullet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 pm

C A U T I O N

Caution eyed the gun uncomfortably. She never fancied the newer kinds, always preferring her old pistol. She found herself missing it already. No matter--killing is killing. Caution reminded herself. She was surprised by the killing grace that Rhoan had as he protected her from all angles, slashing and stabbing. She was still cross with him, but she could tell that he was more than just a demon. Caution knew that Riley must influence his feelings at least marginally. She looked up as Ryan called out from a little ways behind them. She considered what he was saying about leading them off, and Caution nodded hesitantly, shooting behind her absently as she attempted to formulate a plan her in head. Caution looked at her surroundings. They were on Market Street now, just by the hardware store leading out of town in the opposite direction of her house. Caution frowned, considering the alternate routes to get to her house without leading the horde with them.

Suddenly it came to her. The rooftops. Caution grinned with relief, clearing a path with her bullets to move into speaking distance of both Ryan and Rhoan. Caution shot a blank into the air to get both boy's attention, pointing to the rooftops.

"Ryan," Caution called out to him, smacking a zombie across the head as it neared her, "go back to your bike and then follow us. We'll travel by rooftop where the horde can't reach us-- but keep in mind that the zombies can still get to you on your bike, so ride fast." Caution instructed, all the while kicking and firing away at the zombies surrounding her. She moved closer to Rhoan, looking at him nervously.

"Hope your a swell jumper," Caution muttered to him, holding out her arms so he could pick her up. It was the only way, as she figured that if Rhoan could run as fast as he could, he must also be able to jump on top of roof tops-- she just hoped that he could carry her weight and still make it to the top of the hardware store safely.

User Image

Will you be ready?

((sorry if that was a tad confusing :3))  

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 am
Rhoan sensed Caution come closer as he slashed another zombie. Her words surprised him at first then he smile and laughed, "bout time you saw it my way girlie. That jump is no problem hold on tight. "He he said before he picked her up, spun and lashed our with a foot, kicking the closest zombie away, then taking a jumping stance.

"So we go on rooftops, nice plan."He he said seconds before he let lose all his leg strength. In no time they were skybound, his jump taking them both above the zombies and above a few small shops. "Don't let go!" He laughed as the wind rushed by his face, and he closed his eyes in pure contentness. He loved the wind in his face.

All to soon he landed on a rooftop and let Caution go. "Hope I didn't scare ya."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:43 pm

C A U T I O N

Caution held on for her life, biting her lip so hard it turned white as they flew through the air. But she had to admit-- Rhoan's strength was astounding, and plenty inhuman. Caution let go immediately when Rhoan's feet touched the flat roof of the hardware store, shaking her head with disbelief as she wondered how she just got so high up so quickly.

"Things in this world have certainly changed," Caution muttered, looking curiously at Rhoan. She peered over the edge at Ryan, seeing that he was being surrounded by the moment with dozens of zombies. We can't just leave him there to follow us... Caution thought to herself. Even she would feel guilty leaving Ryan to fend for himself in that horde. Caution had an idea, spotting some rusting metal barrels sitting by a hatch in the roof that must lead into the store. She walked briskly over to them, testing their weight. They were heavy-- at least 20 kilo's each. Caution smiled with satisfaction, managing to push one of the barrels over on its side and shove it into a rolling start as she pushed over to the edge of the building. She looked over at the mass of zombies, spotting Ryan in the middle of them. He was far enough away that the barrel wouldn't hit him when it dropped...

Caution gave the rusting barrel a couple of shoves until it was teetering on the edge of the roof, ready to fall into the mass of zombies that lay below. The barrel would easily take out twenty zombies, which would hopefully make enough headway for Ryan to escape to his bike and follow them to safety. Caution looked behind her at Rhoan, motioning for him to roll another barrel over, and hoping he would understand what to do once she pushed her barrel over.

Caution gave the barrel a final shove and the barrel flew off the side of the building, plummeting down into the crowd of zombies a safe distance away from Ryan. As the barrel smothered a large group of the undead, Caution grinned, saluting Ryan from her post on the edge of the roof before heading back to get another barrel. Hopefully Ryan would be able to escape during the fiasco.

User Image

Will you be ready?

icantdeletemyaccount

deadly60571

Distinct Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 am
Rhoan smiled and began taking out the sniper, half esy through, hid body began to shift back into Riley. When he was back, Riley set up the gun on a tri-stand, making sure he would be able to fire at this range with only the minimal scope. he looked over to Caution as she was pushing the barrel. "not a bad idea." he said, attaching a silencer to his weapon. the last thing they needed was to draw attention to themselves, but the look on her face showed her thoughs. They couldnt just leave Ryan to fend for himself in a hoarde of zombies.

He took a prone position and aimed the rifle carefully, making sure to keep the coriolis affect in his mind, ah he moved the barrel to the zombies closest to Ryan. He took one last breath then held it as he steadied his finger on the trigger, his first shot would go through the dead man behind him.

He closed one eye, and as he slowly let out his held breath, pulled the trigger. A muffled report met his ears and the bullet zoomed and smashed into the head of the zombie behind Ryan. Riley smiled and pulled the bolt back before shoving it forward and firing off anpther shot, thsi time hiting the zombie to Ryan's right. if they could clear a path for him he can out run them on the bike, but they had to move fast or more would surely come.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 am
Ryan just kept on dispatching enemies on his way to his bike. He was the last one here. Adrenaline ran high. Bullet after bullet barked forth from the muzzle of his rifle. Eventually, he made it to his bike. He slipped the rifle around to his back and kickstarted his bike. It roared to life. Now just for an escape.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

icantdeletemyaccount

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 pm

C A U T I O N

"Nice shot," Caution said appreciatively, eying the sniper curiously. "But we should really skip along now, I reckon Ryan's going to be fine." Caution quipped as she laboriously shoved the last barrel over the top of the building. She brushed her hands off in conclusion, pushing her hair out of her face and nodding at Riley.
"Come on, then. Getting to my place from here is going to take a while, so we should get going," Caution said, looking nervously at the sky. She didn't want to leave Ryan alone with the zombies at dark. All the more reason to move quickly.

User Image

Will you be ready?

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas