Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:38 am
Nova stood just outside the entrance to the building, waiting. While difficult to keep her emotions in check, it was not impossible. Deciding to be more prudent, she came to the conclusion that following her prey would be better, thinking that she could learn more about the Jedi she was hunting instead of running in half cocked without a feasible plan to speak of.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:41 am
"As you wish," Valkore stated. "Sympathizers and the like shouldn't be much of a problem." He folded both arms and stepped towards a wall, facing it for a second. It looked like he was studying the material, whether or not someone could blow through it, things of that nature.

After a second or two, the man turned around and leaned on it with his shoulder, watching the officer. "It's the Jedi I'm worried about, Lieutenant." Valkore lifted his chin, lips pursed. "Dead, or alive?" Valkore was hoping for dead. It'd make his job much easier. If all targets were to be pursued with a threat level of nonlethal, Valkore would have to go shopping for riot gear, or something of the sort. "And there is a little grey spot in between "dead" and "alive," sir." Perhaps Valkore was hinting at torture.

Valkore Fraust

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:04 pm
The officer raised an eyebrow. "Word travels quick, it seems. I would've thought the news here would've been slow, but I suppose a human Jedi sticks out even more than we do." They'd tagged the Jedi from the moment he stepped down, thanks to their access to all the security footage at the spaceport. The only reason they hadn't acted yet was orders. "We're keeping an eye on him. Command is still debating what to do with him, and until they decide, we won't make a move one way or the other."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:17 pm
Jian had settled down for the moment. Noting the gratis toothbrush and various other amenities, he wouldn't need any personal gear to satiate his needs. Folding his legs into the standard lotus position, he took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and opened himself to the Force, hearing and sensing many things at once, letting the wisdom of the universe flow around and through him, a pebble in the middle of a...

Buuuuzzzz.

You know that annoying sensation right as you settle down, you have to get right back up again? this was the feeling he had gotten. Heading for the door, Jian felt something nice and passive wash over him, but as he pressed the button to open the room up, his eyes met something he had not expected. Perhaps the hotel had services even he hadn't expected.

"I.. I.. Uh..." he said, slightly at a loss for words. Jian shook his head and recentered himself. "You appear to be pretty girl... Pr-Pretty *lost*. Yeah, lost. I mean that, I don't need room service.."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:46 pm
Danika smiled at Jian, holding back a laugh. " Perhaps you're more uneasy than I thought. " she said. She reached down and pulled her lightwhip out from the hidden pocket she had in most of her outfits, and showed it to him. " You and I are on the same team here. That should help ease your mind a bit. " She put her lightwhip back in the hidden pocket. " You were a bit easy to find, and that's not a good thing on a world like this. Our enemies are all around us, and discretion is the better part of valor here. "

Danika looked the man over for a moment. " I take it you're not very experienced yet. I would've expected someone older, but then, I'm here too, so I can't really complain. " She then paused and smiled at him again. " I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Danika. As you can probably guess, I'm laying low around here as a dancer. What's your name? "  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:26 pm
Sythica saluted as the woman walked away. She grinned as she shook her head and returned to her post. Bribery and base desires were the way of the weak. This "Lady" had only flashed her wallet. Did she think Sythica was so easily manipulated? What did a politician and a noble know about a good mission? The Emperor's power would protect Sythica, in battles yet to come. And when the Lady found herself without a soldier as good as the one she just left, she would return and realize her folly.

Speaking of missions, Sythica resumed her watch and waited for her turn for patrol. Nothing like a little police brutality to get her blood pumping.  

lady_skuld

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Jian stood dumbstruck, in the doorway. What in tarnations was going on?

"Danika." he responded, his mind about four seconds behind the conversation. "I mean, my name is Jian. Yes, Jian.. Would you like to come in and sit down? And what do you mean by older? I've passed the initiate tests quite well, I'll have you know," he added, letting an arm go wide and allowing her to pass by.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:20 pm
Valkore remained silent for a second. It seems a misunderstanding let something slip out. The man meant Jedi in general, should any appear. Or if there were any around. Apparently, there was. And the Empire had taken note of him. Maybe this was a way to make more money.

"Respectfully, sir," Valkore stated. "I think you misunderstood me. I meant "Jedi" in a general sense." Perhaps this Jedi the officer spoke of was of higher value. Either way, Valkore would keep an eye out. "This Jedi "Command" has been watching... Is he an HVT?" Valkore rubbed his chin before speaking again. "I'd like to see what he looks like."

Valkore Fraust

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 pm
The man shrugged. "Don't ask me. If you want to know more about him, you go look around in town. I'm sure it wouldn't take you long to track him down. Last we heard, he wanted to meet with the Council. Beyond simply being here, he's of little interest." He chuckled. "It's his misfortune to be here, I'll say that much. He couldn't have picked a worse day to come. Now, was there anything else? I have work to finish."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:38 am
Danika nodded, accepting Jian's offer, and entered his room. " I would've expected an older, more experienced Jedi to handle things in a place like this. I mean no direspect, of course. You wouldn't have been sent here if your skills were in question, and I'm just glad to see a friendly face. " Danika went to the nearest seat and sat down. " Speaking of which, you attracted a bit of attention when you got here. Someone else was following you, but they must've went away a short while ago. I couldn't tell who it was, but to be safe, let's assume it was an enemy. "

Danika paused for a moment, making herself comfortable. " It's been a while since I've been in a place like this and able to just take it easy. Usually some half-drunken guy would be sitting here instead and I'd be standing in front of him, dancing for him. Normally, you'd find me in various cantinas, dancing on stage. You'd be amazed at how many people let loose their secrets when they think their only company is a harmless dancer. " Shen then sat up more, and looked at Jian. " So, I'm guessing you were sent here for the same reason I was. Look around, see what's going, and get whatever helpful information you can, right? "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 am
Jian closed the door, locking it as he shook his head with a sigh. This was all so strange; if this was how all missions were supposed to go, he was going to have quite a time getting used to it.

"I'm afraid to report that my senses haven't been quite that honed to be able to pick a person out of a crowd... I've just been getting a general sense of darkness all around, like a fog surrounding the planet. As for my purpose here, I shouldn't discuss that with someone I just met. If someone else was following me as you were, how is it that you may not be an assassin, removing them from meeting me with information?"

The question was valid, if not a bit weak on the positioning. He already had trusted her to come inside; but it wasn't a bad way to show off that he did have a decent head on his shoulders, even if it wasn't always thinking straight.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 am
" I'd make a terrible assassin if that was the case. You saw the hidden pocket when I pulled out my weapon to show you. Plus, I don't kill. " Danika said. She then pulled out her lightwhip again and tossed it to Jian. " Go ahead and give it a look if you want. It's the only weapon I have and the worst I can do with it is knock someone out. " She then stood up, slowly walking towards the man, but stopping well outside of reach.

" I don't blame you for not trusting me right away. That means you'll survive longer than most around here. If you don't believe me about that being my only weapon, feel free to search me. Just try not to get too... distracted. " she said teasingly, swaying her hips sensually for a moment. " There's a military outpost not too far from here. I'd advise you to steer clear of it. That's about the only other helpful information I can offer right now. However, I have skills in entertainment and I can help ease any pain and stress with the Force, so if you ever have any need, just say so. I've been told back at the enclave by some of the masters that watching me dance has helped clear their minds of all their troubles. "

" Though... Sometimes a few padawans have gotten a bit lustful. Fortunately, they use such instances as an example of maintaining self control, but it's a little awkward for me when I unwittingly cause it to happen. That, and apparently the Dance of the Twi'lek Slave Girl isn't the most appropriate dance to be doing in front of them in the first place... Let's just say I didn't have my own self control down either until I got the proper training. " she said.

Danika then walked closer to Jian. " So, anything you need, or would you rather be left alone for now? "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:53 pm
Jian caught the whip, letting the weapon drop it's long end to the ground while holding it's handle. He flipped the switch, watching it glow and come alive, sparking where it touched everywhere. Jian flipped it off quickly, giving a sigh as Danika moved forward. Taking a half step back, he held his hands up with a bit of difficulty.

"Look, this is nice and all," he began, offering her handle back with his left hand. "And i'm sure that the application of the force to do... whatever dance moves you wish... is a... creative use of it as is. I'm sure that others will find such things relaxing," he began, trying to do what he could to keep his wits.

Taking a deep breath and holding his hands up. "Listen, I have a very important meeting with the clan leaders i have to wait upon, hopefully they'll listen to reason and host the Republic to fight the insurrection in the Aporo Sector. You can help me if you like, but please... let's not talk about the dancing anymore, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:37 pm
Sythica watched as the sun crept across the sky, the day brightening as she stood watch over the front gate. Only that strange Lady had bothered her so far. She watched the people below her walk by, ignoring the base as if it didn't exist at all.

Sythica gave a snort as she lifted her rifle to her shoulder and began to pretend that she was locking onto targets. The HUD in her helmet showed the crosshairs as she tracked each person individually.

"Boom." Sythica rested the rifle back on her shoulder and put a hand on her hip. The day was bound to continue along slowly if nothing went on in this damn town. Who knew caterpillars could be so spineless? Her Emperor better not be toying with her faith now! But her patience would quickly be turned to rewards as a hovercar came up dropping off two other privates.

"Private Ephese! Get in. You two, get out. We got ourselves a call." The man who shouted these orders was a sergeant she enjoyed with a passion, Sergeant Clegg. A battle worn man with a scar over his right eye with dark hair and an imposing demeanor, Clegg didn't mind turning a blind eye to the actions of Sythica's Zealotry. If anything he probably endorsed it. Sythica hopped in the car as fast as she could. While she hated sitting backwards while the drive went on, she didn't complain.

"This is 8257, Landrunner, reporting in. What's the status?"

"Command to 8257, section five is reporting green, they've got a break-in on the streets that's contained."

"Copy that, moving onto sector seven."

"We've got an issue with some people at the hangar. Possible Republic sympathizers. Please swing by and check it out."

"Roger that dispatch, we're on our way out."

"So Sythica, rumor has it that some high level Sith Witch bummed you into service as you turned her down?" A new voice came opposite the Zealot. Sythica's growl was the only response. "I thought you were all gung-ho for the Emperor?"

For the second time that day Sythica thanked that the helmet hid her expression.

======

Kira sat at the cantina in town. Her feet were propped up on the table as she sipped a Corellian Spiced Ale. Even if she wasn't a human, she enjoyed the drink. As she sat alone she seemed to be talking to herself. The apparently crazy woman was in fact talking to her droid on her freighter, asking about the various conditions so far. That didn't stop other patrons from stealing odd glances and whispering a bit about her at the bar, though.

"I'm telling you, it was a good drop," Kira said with a hint of boredom. She took another sip letting the fuzzy feelings swim in her mouth.

"Darlin', there's one thing to doing a job. Rushing in to get paid didn't help us, as the buyer nearly backed out. We got lucky, but you just had to try for another job didn't you, girlfriend? Now the sith have all but gone and locked us down and made us stuck on this planet," a droid's voice responded over the com. Kira chuckled at his fruity tone. If only he were organic, some might even call him a bit queer.

"Relax, will yah? I'm sure we'll find someone, somewhere, wanting something, off planet. We'll break the blockade or something, all while getting paid."

"Well, don't count on it, hun. We ain' exactly got the fastest ship in the outer rim, and those warships are bound to be finding your transport rather ripe pluckin's".

Kira gave a sigh, as she continued to sip along her drink as she watched the patrons.

lady_skuld

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:13 pm
"No sir," Valkore replied, walking towards the door. "I'm sure you have a lot to type." There was no negativity in his voice, no sarcasm. Just the rich sound of a ground pounder who had his share of hell.

And so he was off; Valkore had plenty of scouting to do. There'd be a lot of assumptions when it came to scoping out this male Jedi, but given the native populace, it shouldn't be too hard. He had to get his head in the game and remember what kind of target the HVT was.

Valkore cracked his neck as he came out onto the streets. The man slid on his helmet and took a look around. If only he had access to the military comms to lend out a hand. Still, his mind raced back to the young lady he saw earlier.

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff