raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 am
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"Some MMO's are okay, others just seem too....repetitive. That's why I prefer the platform ones."

"Platformers lack staying power too. Its on a game to game basis, in my opinion."

"Though you can never go wrong with the Final Fantasy series. I still need to play XIII all the way through."

"And of course, final fantasy VII. Cloud and his melodrama."

"Who could forget that? His melodrama has been the source of many a good laughs and game the butt of many parodies."
wow.... you guys talk so smart, much more literate than I. I bet you guys probably like..... read books n stuff.

Would you like it if I started an RP for you or something? Would that make you feel more at home? (I'm really worried that you'll see my humble guild and decide that there's nothing to make you want to stay.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:45 am
lardwire
raisedpassion
lardwire
hiilllloo!
wth did you do to your avi?
idk wanted something different
'different' is hard to find anymore. everybody keeps copying each other so much.  

raisedpassion
Captain

lardwire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:47 am
raisedpassion
lardwire
raisedpassion
lardwire
hiilllloo!
'different' is hard to find anymore. everybody keeps copying each other so much.
i meant different as in different from what i had before
o;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:20 am
raisedpassion
Patzu
"Hello~" The fox shifted sightly as he let out his soft, if cheerful greeting. He was obviously uncomfortable, but he figured this was a good place to start. "My name is Patzu. I am a Red Fox by breed and... Yeah. I produce music and stuff... Erm. Thanks for the invitation?"
hello red fox. I am a grunny smile I'm really good at math. You do music? put up a link or two. I wanna hear.

"Newest Track (Still a work in progress) and my Song of Time remix."

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:21 am
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"Some MMO's are okay, others just seem too....repetitive. That's why I prefer the platform ones."

"Platformers lack staying power too. Its on a game to game basis, in my opinion."

"Though you can never go wrong with the Final Fantasy series. I still need to play XIII all the way through."

"And of course, final fantasy VII. Cloud and his melodrama."

"Who could forget that? His melodrama has been the source of many a good laughs and game the butt of many parodies."

"There were many times that I loved him, and then many times I wanted to boot him from my party."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:23 am
lardwire
raisedpassion
lardwire
raisedpassion
lardwire
hiilllloo!
i meant different as in different from what i had before
o;
LOL.... or that  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:25 am
Patzu
raisedpassion
Patzu
"Hello~" The fox shifted sightly as he let out his soft, if cheerful greeting. He was obviously uncomfortable, but he figured this was a good place to start. "My name is Patzu. I am a Red Fox by breed and... Yeah. I produce music and stuff... Erm. Thanks for the invitation?"
hello red fox. I am a grunny smile I'm really good at math. You do music? put up a link or two. I wanna hear.

im listening to it now. I can't decide if i really like it or if it makes me want to go on a rampage throwing my computer thru the wall and powerlifting the fridge etc  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:29 am
raisedpassion
Patzu
raisedpassion
Patzu

im listening to it now. I can't decide if i really like it or if it makes me want to go on a rampage throwing my computer thru the wall and powerlifting the fridge etc

"Haha~ I never said I was a professional. Just a hobby. I can understand if you don't like hardstyle, or even if you don't like my hardstyle." He grinned and shook his head. "I like to treat all my productions like they're flawed, that I might improve on them. And the first one is still a work in progress."

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

sweet blood rin

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 am
raisedpassion
sweet blood rin
wats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd
my leg. I'm peeing on your mom's living room floor.
hawt damn! wtf! lol! lmfao! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:46 pm
Patzu
raisedpassion
Patzu
raisedpassion
Patzu

"Haha~ I never said I was a professional. Just a hobby. I can understand if you don't like hardstyle, or even if you don't like my hardstyle." He grinned and shook his head. "I like to treat all my productions like they're flawed, that I might improve on them. And the first one is still a work in progress."
i didnt get a chance to listen to the first one yet.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:47 pm
sweet blood rin
raisedpassion
sweet blood rin
Well at least i didnt pee ON your mom. You know, I think I'm hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 pm
raisedpassion
sweet blood rin
raisedpassion
sweet blood rin
-gives you cheese- cheese_whine  

sweet blood rin

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:53 pm
sweet blood rin
raisedpassion
sweet blood rin
raisedpassion
sweet blood rin
-gives you cheese- cheese_whine
ok quick.... go into towns as a pack of wolves mauling ppl, as a bunch of noobs spamming for gold.... or something else?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:39 pm
Harro. Tankies for the inviting me to your guild. It makes me feel all warm and squishy on the inside. It might be because I just got done eating all of those marshmallows in front of a camp fire.  

MegumiMonster

Friendly Lunatic

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:11 pm
MegumiMonster
Harro. Tankies for the inviting me to your guild. It makes me feel all warm and squishy on the inside. It might be because I just got done eating all of those marshmallows in front of a camp fire.
can i tickle your bellybutton from the inside...jk  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces