Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots Required - FK, B'M, Nergui + more (updated 2/18!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:03 pm
Kimaria

If you could set them something up between them that would be awesome! If you have AIM my SN is nessiaing1102. I sometimes find it easier to tag and such on AIM.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am
nessiaing

RP for Umeko: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22832633

heart  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:03 pm
Prideland gals~!

I am looking for anything 8D

User Image
Meet Besart! He recently grew c: (Juvie--not prison kthx)

Personality: A mixture of mischievous-cuteness (Think of Honey from Ouran highschool host club if you've watched it). Bee tends to use his smaller stature to get what he wants and he isn't bothered by the means he uses to get what he wants. He can defend himself he just prefers others doing the dirty work for him. He enjoys being the center of attention and loves/collects cute things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:30 pm
Kimaria

Tag  

nessiaing

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 pm
exclaim Tag in all of my RPs! <3

Tara de Draiocht

I'd love to RP with your boy! A lot of my girls are being RPed in my Pridelander ORP if you were interested in that! Otherwise I'd be happy to set something up. Perhaps with my mummy's girl, Mashariki? Or maybe with Kito, since she's quite easy to manipulate? Take your pick and I will set up something for us! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:28 am
Kimaria

tag  

nessiaing

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 am
Kimaria
I'd love to RP with your boy! A lot of my girls are being RPed in my Pridelander ORP if you were interested in that! Otherwise I'd be happy to set something up. Perhaps with my mummy's girl, Mashariki? Or maybe with Kito, since she's quite easy to manipulate? Take your pick and I will set up something for us! <3

Alright! smile How about later on? My last final is on tuesday evening 3nodding So lets see how about Kito?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:02 pm
Kimaria

Tag, sorry it took so long there was a death in the family.

Plotwise I was thinking we might be able to explain her immunity being a result of god blood in her veins... or at least that can be what she attributes to it... or makes her stay as she thinks that it will make her immune  

nessiaing

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:33 am
I am so sorry to hear that, hon. Honestly, take your time. There is never any rush. I hope you and your family are doing okay.

As for Umeko's immunity, I think that sounds like a good idea to me! =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:38 am
Just bumping this up so it is easier to find x3

I will be swapping my priority characters around sometime very soon.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:20 am
Kimaria

Tag! smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:17 pm
exclaim New characters added

Nessiaing

Tag for Umeko, you can have her chase after him as he tries to leave if you like <3  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 pm
she is going to chase after him for sure smile . I want her in the pride even if you dont think they will work as a mate (though I am still interested in them being mates)

I tagged the rp... and we could leave it at that.It would be cool to get another one with him if you were up for it... Ill try to tag a little faster this time smile .

Let me know your thoughts on their relationship.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:28 am
nessiaing

Second RP for theeem: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23020515

And no worries on the quick tags, this pace works fine by me <33 you just take your time!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 pm
Id be interested in Ebio's daughter Ha'deh talking to her adoptive grandma. Maybe even when she leaves, or maybe she leaves before grams to help her on her search? Because she too is leaving the lands with a certain male lion whom will travel with her all over the continent to see the world around them ;3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff