Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Blademaster Banryu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks for Voting!
  Banryu, you lazy bum! Write your character bios already!
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Oh you people... I don't know what I did to deserve so much attention, but... continue. rolleyes
*bathes in the attention*

Blademaster Banryu

Pay them no mind, they are simply jealous of my awesomeness and which to pour the most evil of salts in my G.A.M.E. Nonetheless, call me what you like as long as it is appropriate.

And as far as Attributes go, I was sold to the Vaccine way after playing Digimon World 2 with the guard teams. My digital blood runs gold with the cries of hawks and other such vaccine non-sense.

o___O ....alll...rightthen.... *clueless*

Well, that makes sense, anyway. I never did play DW2, so I basically just get attached to anyone I like. xD Of which there are members of each and every attribute, so there you go~

Also have you noticed there's a bird-themed tamer team name for each attribute....?

Gold Hawk - Blue Falcon - Night Crow.

...yes, I know the last one is a mistranslation from a different game, but still. xD

Since I grew up with Gold Hawks, blue falcons, and Black Swords, I did not notice the theme and figured that the first two being birds was of mere coincidence alone. Nonetheless, that is very interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:23 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Oh you people... I don't know what I did to deserve so much attention, but... continue. rolleyes

Blademaster Banryu

Pay them no mind, they are simply jealous of my awesomeness and which to pour the most evil of salts in my G.A.M.E. Nonetheless, call me what you like as long as it is appropriate.

And as far as Attributes go, I was sold to the Vaccine way after playing Digimon World 2 with the guard teams. My digital blood runs gold with the cries of hawks and other such vaccine non-sense.

Well, that makes sense, anyway. I never did play DW2, so I basically just get attached to anyone I like. xD Of which there are members of each and every attribute, so there you go~

Also have you noticed there's a bird-themed tamer team name for each attribute....?

...yes, I know the last one is a mistranslation from a different game, but still. xD

Since I grew up with Gold Hawks, blue falcons, and Black Swords, I did not notice the theme and figured that the first two being birds was of mere coincidence alone. Nonetheless, that is very interesting.
I would argue that I am your equal in at least 70% of this place closer to 90% JK JK  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Blademaster Banryu

I wonder why they decided not to go with a bird name for the Virus tamer team in DW2 anyway. :0

Zadok... what are you...? I don't....
*aneurysm*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:30 pm
I have been for some time trying to convince Liger that I am his equal. We have a funky friendship like that.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:34 pm
Interesting... there should be some sort of prize or acknowledgment for this. A newbie that doesn't even have 1 day in the guild already has 4 pages in his Tamer Profile eek

Great job. This is a really nice start. cool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Roharu Eruna
Interesting... there should be some sort of prize or acknowledgment for this. A newbie that doesn't even have 1 day in the guild already has 4 pages in his Tamer Profile eek

there is... Liger go get it i think he'll get it soon if doesn't already

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 pm
lief_7
Roharu Eruna

Seriously?! So.... there were others that gain so many pages in a few hours before in this guild?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Roharu Eruna
lief_7
Roharu Eruna

Seriously?! So.... there were others that gain so many pages in a few hours before in this guild?

it's more of a good job for assimilating so fast thing, a lot of people get it but we haven't done tamer cards in a while so we haven't given it out in a while. Either way the item doesn't matter any more so i was just kidding mostly. i just thought it was funny

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:46 pm
I love how I seem to be having huge in-depth conversations in everyone's thread but my own. =w=  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:46 pm
lief_7
Roharu Eruna
lief_7
Roharu Eruna

it's more of a good job for assimilating so fast thing, a lot of people get it but we haven't done tamer cards in a while so we haven't given it out in a while. Either way the item doesn't matter any more so i was just kidding mostly. i just thought it was funny

You got me for a second dude ninja  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 pm
Blademaster Banryu
I love how I seem to be having huge in-depth conversations in everyone's thread but my own. =w=

it happens but it's good, profiles have been dead for a while so it's good to see people using them again, they are kinda like everyone's chatterboxes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 pm
lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

it happens but it's good, profiles have been dead for a while so it's good to see people using them again, they are kinda like everyone's chatterboxes.

Yeah okay that's good... I don't feel as bad about flooding Orre-Champ's thread now. xD (Forgot his name name.)

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:52 pm
Blademaster Banryu
lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

Yeah okay that's good... I don't feel as bad about flooding Orre-Champ's thread now. xD (Forgot his name name.)

Ya he'll be fine, he might be like where did this come from?!? later but he should be ok, oh and his name is Monty, that's what he goes by so no worries.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm
lief_7
Blademaster Banryu
lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

Ya he'll be fine, he might be like where did this come from?!? later but he should be ok, oh and his name is
MONTY, I knew that, I totally said it first. <.< >.>  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:32 pm

!?!?!? eek when did they add a search engine to DMA?!????!!!?

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff