Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
RP, plots and love for PL, Firekin, Tianxia, Ela and more! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:43 am
wooga Paes
Tano can certainly do JRPs <3 Do you want an IC joining thing oooor? And do you have OOC approval? o: Here's the joining form link thing if you don't. xD and as for mate, sure, we can see how things go ICly <33

heart Thanks for the info! I'll nudge you again once I've got all the approvals I need.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 am
Yaaay, Imara got approved to join PL <3 Anyone wanna JRP with me? xD  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:09 am
Ookay, so : D I'm flying to England today for xmas, I am taking my computer but ideally I won't be spending too much time on it. So RPs are on hold, for most part! Also, when I get back, it will be the final stretch for my college entrance exams, which will occur on the 3rd of January, it seems. So from today on I'll be a bit less active than I have been lately. Starting January 3rd, I'll probably breathe SoA and video games til like... march. Or something.

That is all!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:30 pm
Still needing JRP for Imara, probably tagging some RPs tonight. x3  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 pm
Velveteen Angel
Tag in Dawnwalkers! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:06 pm
I might have a cub to teach your ex-outlander some manners smile My attention is all over the place lately, but it's such a cute idea I'd like to try it. Perhaps once I finish up some RPs...

EDIT: Here she is:
User Image  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:16 pm
Ee, yay xD It's something I'd really love to try out. What is your girl like?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:24 pm
She's still a work in progress, but so far I'm getting quite high energy, spunky and cheerful. Short attention span, but then she's a cub. She's going to be a huntress eventually. She's got nice parents and tons of siblings so I think they'll raise her right.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:28 pm
Rofl, sounds perfect xD would you like to go ahead and start an RP now or another time? I could also start, so I suppose the most important part of that question was whether or not to do it now or later~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 pm
I think I'd rather wait for a little while since I'm trying to play catch up with my other tags at the moment. But if you want to start something and send me the link I'll tag it when I can.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 am
Alright! <3 I'll wait til you're less busy : D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:04 am
Busara is part of the Ongozana'Ke and is looking for a fling! She wouldn't really be in the male's life much, as she won't leave her pride, but she may visit him if possible. Busara is idealistic, and no-nonsense kind of girl. She likes to have fun though, and she's not afraid to say what's on her mind.

She already has four complete RP's. Would any of your pride boys be interested in a fairly unattached fling? I was looking at Kaa, Ahadi, and Nuru if they don't have any plots.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:10 am
Weeeell, Ahadi and Mteremo (Nuru) don't work too well, since they are tied up, I think x3 but Kaa is up for it~ <3 I'd just need to gather RPs for him, which I can do quickly enough, I guess xD Especially if I lamely SRP.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:41 am
Hey, SRPs make great character development. Awesome, I'll start an RP for them  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:06 am
They do! xD I just feel bad when I SRP more than RP-RP. And I SRP a looot~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff