Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:19 pm
Death T-2
"I probably deserved that." he smirked.

"You did deserve that." Seto still had hold of Luna and she finally turned and waited. "Westerners aren't completely stupid, just the mutt where ever he is. Luna's relatively smart."
"Not that being smarter than him counts for much." Luna said under her breath.
"Hey! I'm trying to help you here!" Seto rolled his eyes. "You're only proving Duke's point."
"No, I'm proving I'm cynical, now unless you want something, I'm leaving. I need to find a place to stay for the night."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:04 pm
"Quit acting like a know-it-all, Bakura!" Malik yelled from his perch on the roof, "You don't even have the guts to face Kaiba in a friendly duel!" The Egyptian teen laughed as Bakura tried to find the source of the voice and failed. Messing with people was always fun.  

oni_kura

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:12 pm
Bakura was confused. Who said that? He wanted to find that person and "talk" with them face to face, but it looks like his efforts failed. He couldn't find who spoke. He then continued watching Kaiba and his friend's argument. Now, this was entertaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:57 am
Luna had completely ignored the voice, assuming it was one of the people around her. Seto paused and shut his eyes for a moment.
There was another Millenium item holder near them. Seto could feel the pull and it was somehow familiar... He went back to the situation at hand. He'd look into the item holder later.
"Luna, you're coming with me. I have guest rooms at the mansion, unless any of you would like to try to deal with her?" he said.
"Deal with me? Where do you get off saying deal with me?" Luna paused. "And don't I get a choice in this?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:49 am
"Of coarse you do, but where else can you go. Unless you like sleeping in motel 6s, then you might wanna tkae this offer. Besides, Seto doesnt offer this to everyone." mokuba explained. as like always standing by seto.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:05 am
"I definetly don't want to deal with her. I have to go. I'll see you guys later."Bakura said as he walked home. He then thought "If I want all the millenium items I would need Kaiba's millenium puzzle. I also would need the Millenium rod, talik, key and scales. All I have is the Millenium ring and eye. Hopefully that will change soon. Hopefully..."  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:10 pm
"Oh fine." Luna agreed, though not in the most dignified way. She followed two steps behind Seto so as to make it look like she just happened to be going the same way. She was not unhappy to be going this way, but she would have liked to be on her own. She didn't trust Seto at all. She didn't know what to make of his little brother, but he was a cute little kid.
"Mokuba, you remind me of a Kuriboh," she said.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Duke heard that last line, and turned around to look stangly in Luna's direction. "Kuribo...?!" He shook it off and went on his way.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:23 pm
Fyerluna
"Oh fine." Luna agreed, though not in the most dignified way. She followed two steps behind Seto so as to make it look like she just happened to be going the same way. She was not unhappy to be going this way, but she would have liked to be on her own. She didn't trust Seto at all. She didn't know what to make of his little brother, but he was a cute little kid.
he turned back with a sweatdrop"...kuriboh stare redface "he blsuhed climbing in the limo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:58 pm
InunaideGner
Fyerluna
he turned back with a sweatdrop"...kuriboh stare redface "he blsuhed climbing in the limo

"It's the hair. It makes me want to brush it." Luna replied.
If Seto had had a drink, he would have done a spit take. Since he didn't, his eyes got very wide and he coughed rather loudly.
"Uh... Luna..." He was at a loss for words.
"Wha-?" Luna ubruptly got what Seto was thinking. "Yuck! Ewewewewewewewewewew! Your brother's like, 12! How could you even think that? I'm your age!"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:35 pm
Fyerluna
InunaideGner
Fyerluna

"It's the hair. It makes me want to brush it." Luna replied.
If Seto had had a drink, he would have done a spit take. Since he didn't, his eyes got very wide and he coughed rather loudly.
"Uh... Luna..." He was at a loss for words.
"Wha-?" Luna ubruptly got what Seto was thinking. "Yuck! Ewewewewewewewewewew! Your brother's like, 12! How could you even think that? I'm your age!"
mokuba just blushed majorly with his hands in his lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:19 pm
"Sorry Mokuba. It's not my fault you've got a brother with a sick mind." Luna was baiting Seto and he knew it.
"I am not the one who makes random comments on other people comparing them to duel monsters, especially not something like kuriboh."
"Tch. You just don't get enough action so everything revolves around it." Luna edited herself for Mokuba's sake.
"I could have any woman I want!" Seto cried out. Luna laughed.
"Sure Seto. We all know it's men you want. Like Duke for instance." Luna said.
"I do not want Duke." Seto replied. 'This had better be a short car ride.'  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:02 pm
"besides, it doesnt matter if he wants a guy or a girl..if he wanted someone he could win them over" mokuba replied still looking down from lunas comment still red in the cheeks hopeign seto didnt take hwat he said the wrong way(( xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:23 pm
"Yes. By money and a cute younger brother." She kept talking to Mokuba but her comment was directed at Seto.
"Anyway, when we get to the mansion, do you want to show me around? I'll bet you know it better than you're brother." Luna smiled at Mokuba.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:29 pm
Man, that had to be the most boring duel Malik had ever watched. He decided to do a little investigation. He used to M. rod on the girl Kaiba had been dueling. He didn't take complete control, just looked through her eyes. The girl was just mentioning how Mokuba reminded her of a Kuriboh. Malik snorted while trying to contain his laughter. The conversation just got more interesting after that. Kaiba had just said that he could win over anyone, an evil plan formed in Malik's mind. "Anyone, eh?" Malik murmured to himself before jumping off the roof and landing with cat-like grace.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff