15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:38 am
Galning I choose you!
Your SoA: Saraneth
My SoA: Galning
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts: You said he is obsessive, would he become emotionally obsessive?

Sara tends to flirt heavily from time to time when she's feeling lonely and Ulrika's company as her apprentice just won't do. I thought it'd be cute if perhaps that backfired and she ended up being pursued heavily.

If they seem to work together well, it could end as mates (as every offer I've made for her has seemingly fell through @ A@;a), if not, at least it's something to keep them occupied XD?

She's going to be having a fling with an outside male from the U'W in the future because her biological clock is going tik-toc, tik-toc.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 am
hibi-tea
Galning I choose you!
Your SoA: Saraneth
My SoA: Galning
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts: You said he is obsessive, would he become emotionally obsessive?

Sara tends to flirt heavily from time to time when she's feeling lonely and Ulrika's company as her apprentice just won't do. I thought it'd be cute if perhaps that backfired and she ended up being pursued heavily.

If they seem to work together well, it could end as mates (as every offer I've made for her has seemingly fell through @ A@;a), if not, at least it's something to keep them occupied XD?

She's going to be having a fling with an outside male from the U'W in the future because her biological clock is going tik-toc, tik-toc.
I could definitely see him becoming obsessive about someone like her. I wouldn't want to saddle her with this obsessive goofball (he's developed into something of a goofball, I have to confess) until we see if she can actually stand his presence. The fling could introduce an interesting element to their relationship, regardless of what their relationship may be at the time.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:01 am
Princess_Feylin
I could definitely see him becoming obsessive about someone like her. I wouldn't want to saddle her with this obsessive goofball (he's developed into something of a goofball, I have to confess) until we see if she can actually stand his presence. The fling could introduce an interesting element to their relationship, regardless of what their relationship may be at the time.

83 Sounds good <3. Want me to set something up awhile? emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 am
hibi-tea
83 Sounds good <3. Want me to set something up awhile? emotion_c8
If you would, that'd be lovely.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 am
Here you go :'D <3

Replied to Kazul before I started this XD;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:43 am
hibi-tea
Here you go :'D <3

Replied to Kazul before I started this XD;
Tag to you!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 pm
Oh, goodness. I have two cubs I ought to add here, too. So lazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:01 pm
Voldemaras I choose you!
Your SoA: Icarus
My SoA: Voldemaras
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts:
Icarus, like the rest of his litter, is a b*****d. His dad was Al-Hattal and didn't exactly stick around. He's a thin, gangly thing that, as his name implies, has an affinity for falling off things. He has a love for heights but lacks the strength and constitution to obtain said heights without incident. He's always limping home after one too many falls and he's known to be a bit of a bully to his siblings. Only his sister, Phaeton, gets along with him.

Icarus has...daddy issues. He wants to grow up to be a strong, respected viking but he has no idea how to behave. He's thin as a lithe, all legs, and terribly clumsy. I'd like him to have a 'daddy figure' to look up to, perhaps whip him around and show him some discipline so he can make something of himself later on.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 pm
*gently noodges aesir and feyfey over to pinch's thread as aesir is warlord and idk if i shoul post in both threads or one now* XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 pm
Thalion
Voldemaras I choose you!
Your SoA: Icarus
My SoA: Voldemaras
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts:
Icarus, like the rest of his litter, is a b*****d. His dad was Al-Hattal and didn't exactly stick around. He's a thin, gangly thing that, as his name implies, has an affinity for falling off things. He has a love for heights but lacks the strength and constitution to obtain said heights without incident. He's always limping home after one too many falls and he's known to be a bit of a bully to his siblings. Only his sister, Phaeton, gets along with him.

Icarus has...daddy issues. He wants to grow up to be a strong, respected viking but he has no idea how to behave. He's thin as a lithe, all legs, and terribly clumsy. I'd like him to have a 'daddy figure' to look up to, perhaps whip him around and show him some discipline so he can make something of himself later on.
Vol would be horrified if he knew I am perfectly okay with him being a father figure to young Vikings, but I think it's a role that suits him well. He's already had one protege turn out all right (Ru). So, yes. Let's do this!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 pm
DragonsRage24
*gently noodges aesir and feyfey over to pinch's thread as aesir is warlord and idk if i shoul post in both threads or one now* XD
No worries. I've been stalking. Whatever you and pinch work out is fine by me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:47 pm
Princess_Feylin

Awesome! Do you want a guild rp or an aim rp? I'm good either way.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:24 am
Thalion
Princess_Feylin

Awesome! Do you want a guild rp or an aim rp? I'm good either way.
Guild would be better, I think, since AIM hates me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:34 pm
kk! Would you like me to start or did you have something in mind? o:  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Thalion
kk! Would you like me to start or did you have something in mind? o:
If you'd start I'd be delighted.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]