Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[RP Search] Breathe life into us - Do I owe you something? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 am
All RPs due for a post have been placed on the list. I should be able to reply to you all this weekend at work.

I also have an update!

RP Search is closed for new RP until at least two of my existing RPs are finished. If you have been approved to start a RP feel free to do so, however newcomers please wait to ask or PM about plot ideas. Thank you!

Also, if you offered a character up and no longer are interested in RPing, please let me know. I will assume after five days that you are no longer interested and move ahead.

In affect, January 5th, 2012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 am
heart here is the thread I promised, your turn when you can get to it, no rush!

-headdesk- I'm sorry, I should have taken a gander at the front page first XD You already have the link!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 am
xD; Hey, at least you posted it here, just in case. Thank you for keeping up with it.

Also a side note about RP offering:
If I said okay to one of your offers, but wait, you are exempt from the being expunged from the expecting list. However, if you were told throw something my way, and haven't done anything yet, I will be taking you off the list. If you wish to still do an RP with a character, but had something happen or just got sidetracked you will have to wait until I have reopened slots for available RP. My reasoning behind this is to make sure I don't get swamped, and so I don't have people waiting forever to get replied on. Thank you all for understanding!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 am
Okay, list of accepted RP offerings is now complete. If I forgot you or something, feel free to poke me. Human error does occur after all.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 pm
Woo, almost finished with a couple of my RPs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 pm
:]  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:57 pm
Seiki – Trading! Pha’ess is a groundling so if he has shiny things she might just be very, very tempted. If he can’t hunt very well she’d probably offer to trade some kills.
Inqina – Fling encounter with my leopardess Pha'Ess? She’s currently round and about trying to find someone to father her cubs, but she’s a straight up lesbian and is totally not going to say no to some pretty flings. ;D
Mehta – Pha’Ess can totally provide your lesbian encounter. ;D

I'm not trying to get Phess Rp's for her breeding why do you ask that. uAu;

ALSO.
Kajot = Coyote from gunnerkrigg?
If so that's amazingly awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm
TanuKyle

Haha, okay. Well, I am fine with all three of these as I do need more RPs with Seiki and him doing some trading for food would be very nice. Otherwise any material that might be useful for his trade would work.
As far as the inqina, are you talking about, Votla? Or someone else? She is up for any an all flings if you are talking about her, as she is, well, loose.
For Mehta a lady encounter with be so very amusing. I am excited as hell for that one.

Throw a RP with one of these guys at me and we can start hammering them out. If you want AIM RP, lemme know your SN so I can message you. I can easily get a story done in a night on there.

And yes! He is based off of Coyote from Gunnerkrigg. 8D I looooooove that character so much. So I had to.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 pm
coyote is badass.
(now I want to quest for a ysengrin. :/ )

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22540369#327755049

one of three, and now I go ZONKSLEEP

Edit:

two of threee~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22546875  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm
Thank you Tanu. I shall get to them as soon as I can for ya. <3 Should be around this Saturday/Sunday.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:37 am
heart  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:19 pm
Bumping this up. I am looking for a possibly mate for, Jibril while he is out on his pilgrimage if anyone is interested.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas