Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction University

Back to Guilds

An RP guild of horror, mystery, romance, and the basic drama of school life. 

Tags: horror, mystery, romance, drama, fantasy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:31 pm
𝔙ivian

Vivian sat by the far parts of the garden. She was smoking for a little while, but then she crushed her cigarrette and threw it in a trash can earlier. She was looking at the mellow skies and the soft flowers that her feet were sadly smothering. She stood up and walked around again.

Someone then had caught her eye. A girl with blond hair in a blue dress, sitting alone on a rock. She went towards her.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm not quite sure myself. My little sister gave them to me as a gift. She said she created them with magic," he shrugged he never really understood these things. "My guess is that they are her familiars that she sent to help me since I cant be with her right now."

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:39 pm
Morgra nodded. "I see. Who is your little sister?" Morgra scanned the area getting suddenly tense. A strange wind blew with it a cool anger. She shuddered and shook it off.

Rouge turned to Rayamo. "Hey, the class might be starting soon. There are lots of people in the garden now." He looked at her.
"Yes, so please stay beside me so I know where you are."

Shawn looked across the garden. It was almost time for the class and he saw all the different people. "Not too much longer..." He said glancing at his watch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:48 pm
usie

Susie sat on the rock after she walked from Mogra. She was almost breaking down and wanting to cry, which was why she left. She sat on a and had been looking at the sky, just thinking to herself. She sighed, and she heard someone walk behind her. She turned and saw it was Vivian.
"Well, well, well," she said sarcastically with a small manipulative grin, "Good to see you again? Why're you here?"

Vivian said she wanted to know if she was okay.

"Me?" she said, and then gave a laugh, "Well that's a first after all these years."
She laughed obnixiously for a little bit, but then something happened as her neck was suddenly strangled with sadness and tears flowed through her eyes. Her make-up with messing up again. She stood up and looked towards Vivian.
"Where the HELL have you been?!"

Vivian wanted to explain, but then she was suddenly slapped by Susie. Susie then tore apart and she fell on her knees. Her hands gripped on Vivian's shirt.
"You knwo how long we've been waiting for you Vivian? You know how long I'VE been waiting? You're all I have left."

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 pm

"My sister is way too young to start coming to this University. So I'm pretty sure
you wont be meeting her."
He said searching the skies to see if any birds had
found the girl they were looking for. "The headmaster is here?" he said
recognizing that presence. Just as he started to get distracted he was being
circled by one of the birds, "Come on they've found her," he said as his 5bird
led the way.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm
Morgra nodded. "I see." She said and followed him.

Rouge looked around. She saw a vending machine. "Hey, I'm thirsty. Can I have a dollar and go get a soda?" She said pointing to it.
"Sure, but be right back. I have a feeling that the class is going to start soon."
"Okay." She ran off in the direction of it and Rayamo turned his attention to the headmaster who was now walking up to a larger rock.

Shawn walked up to the podium setting on a brick wall. He turned to all of the people gathered. "Welcome. I want to say a few things. This is a class and there will be no harming your opponent with your weapon. This is to teach, not harm. Second, there is to be no fighting un-armed opponents. If they lose their weapon, wait for them to get it back. That is all. Now pair up and start practicing. Those who don't already have your own, come to me." He noticed most students complied and figured it would soon catch on as time passed.  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Arthur could hear the headmaster's announcement and made sure to keep
hidden in the crowd of students because he'd surely want any help he could
get to teach the class. The bird continued to chirp, "I see," Arthur stopped.
"Your friend is fine she's just talking to some other student. Although she
might be crying. I'm not all that good in handling crying young ladies so I'll
wait here. You can follow this little guy he'll lead you there."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:42 pm
usie

Susie let go of Vivian's shirt and her hands were clutching the grass, and then ripping it and then smashing her hands on the ground. She looked like she was about to fall down completely. She let out a scream before she fell flat on her stomach on the grass. She uncontrollably sobbed as her she held onto the grass.

𝔙ivian

Vivian felt blood drop from her lip after the slap, but then watched Susie cry. Vivian crouched down and put her hand on Susie's back, feeling her spine. Her expression was of concern for her sister. She then heard the headmaster speak. She was able to hear everything, but she couldn't leave her sister behind. She had done that already with her mother kicking her out of the house.

She was not going to do that again.

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:46 pm
Morgra followed the bird to Susie. "Wha...." She looked at the two from a few feet away.

Rayamo glanced around concerned after his sister didn't come back. He became worried and started walking around all of the sparring couples. He spotted Vivian and without thinking, went over to them. He looked at the two girls and sighed. "Vivian, I can't find Rouge. She went to get a soda and hasn't come back yet. I'm worried."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:56 pm
𝔙ivian

Vivian looked up at Rayamo, and her expression turned to worry in knowing that Rouge was missing. She looked around and saw Morgra a few feet away.

Vivian lifted Susie up, with Susie submitting and letting her help. Vivian guided her closer to Morgra, and lay Susie by a tree. Susie gave in and held onto the tree as if almost falling asleep from her breakdown. Vivian went back over to Rayamo, and she nodded towards him. She was going to help him, as she could do nothing else for Susie.

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Arthur sat to watch the sparring students. Since he didnt have any special
talents he really didnt want to get involved much. Well he was a little above
average at wielding a sword but he'd never told anyone about it. "This school is
totally insane. They're teaching kids to fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subaru looked around and found himself partnerless. He had gotten here
after leaving the beach and decided to take part in it. "Headmaster, I don't
have a partner,"
he said as he waited to get a weapon. "Everyone seems to
be avoiding me."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:14 pm
Shawn looked at Subaru. "I could be your partner then."

Morgra sat beside Susie watching the other two go off. "I don't really get what just happened, but I'm here for you. I am your friend, after all." She put a kind hand on Susie's shoulder.

Rayamo spun his head around, looking for his sister madly. "She was over by the vending machine..." He looked to where she had pointed earlier and the vending machine area was vacant.

Rouge pushed through the crowd. She wanted to get to where she could see what was going on. She came out of the cluster and stood by a shady tree a ways from the rest. A pair of eyes watched for a moment from the tree and disappeared. The same pair started watching again from the same tree. They moved and something started crashing towards the unsuspecting girl. A beast rammed its head into her and knocked her into a tree, farther from the people. She lay with the wind knocked out of her when the beast dug its fangs into her leg. 60... She watched it run off at first feeling nothing. 55... She started feeling dizzy and stood. 50... She started walking and spotted her brother. She headed for him. 45... She didn't recognize her brother any more, but kept walking to him. 30... Rayamo spotted her and ran to her before she fell to the ground. 20... She tries to tell him something but none of her words come out right. 10... His tears fall on her face and she reached up and wiped them away in a moment of sanity. 3... "Rayamo, you were the best..." 2... "Brother I ever had... 1... "I love you...." Her head fell with her eyes dull and lifeless. The people around him looked on in shock. He lifted his face to the sky and let loose a savage howl of anger and sorrow. Of loss...

Shawn spotted the source of the sound and froze. "The class is dismissed. All students report to their dorms AT ONCE."  

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:24 pm
Subaru drew his sword. He lost his self in an instant. He dashed toward the thing with the intent to kill. His eyes looking murderous and even evil. "You damned beast this place is my domain. I am the only one capable of destroying anything." He took on the beast as if it was nothing. The battle was done almost instantly leaving the dead beast and Subaru passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:28 pm
𝔙ivian

Vivian walked with Rayamo to the vending machine, which no one was there. Then, with Rayamo, she saw a startling sight of Rouge bleeding to death. She went towards her, and then crouched beside her as Rayamo held her in her arms. She felt her throat being strangled with sorrow, but she couldn't cry. She didn't know Rouge well enough to feel sorrow, but she knew that it was devastating for Rayamo and she heard him scream. She felt worse for him, and she shook her head. Whoever had killed Rouge will be punished. She promised that in her heart.

Her priority was being with Rayamo for his grief.

usie

Susie looked up through her blurry eyes, and saw Morgra again. She grabbed at Morgra's ankle, and she gave a sigh.
"Take me away from here," she said almost feverishly, "Take me away. I don't want to be here."

LillLazaru5
Vice Captain

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:41 pm
Morgra heard the noise and what the headmaster said and complied. "I'll take you back to the dorm... I wonder what just happened though..." She hefted Susie over her shoulder and carried her back to the school.

Shawn walked over to the grieving group. "What happened?" He asked as he knelt beside them. Rayamo looked at the headmaster.
"I don't know..." He said between sobs. He clung to his sister's body and sobbed. Shawn stood and looked at him sadly.
"I'm very sorry this happened to her under my watch... I should have tried to keep a better eye out for trouble... Could you please go to the dorm?"
"I don't want to leave her..."
"I understand that, but what would she think if you got killed out here too? Please. I will stay out and try to figure out what happened with the other teachers. When I do, I will send for you."
Rayamo nodded shakily and stood slowly letting his sister's body go. A flower he picked earlier fell from his pocket. It was a never wilting one, but it was dead and brown. He turned and stumbled the direction of the school, tears blurring his vision.

Shawn looked around for another teacher and saw the history teacher. "Hey, Arthur, could you help me quick? Did you see or still see anything around here?"  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff