Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Serina Raijin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trashy Comedian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:07 pm
Naw I am fine with just Grademon, hes to cute to level up to Alphamon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:10 pm
Serina Raijin

Yup well then good luck in finding someone who is active and has an untouched ToyAgumon xd Me if i got a ToyAgumon and i still haven't gotten an Alphamon yet I would DNA it to get Alphamon but normally I would Unexpected Digivolve it cause it got a lot of cool lines i can end up with xd Nonetheless good luck and hope you manage to be online when a contest which has it comes up 3nodding  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:13 pm
Serina Raijin

Well at least you have good taste in digivolution lines, and I respect your choice, but to elaborate what i meant is, most people use Mega level digimon in RP(most of the time), and Grademon being an Ultimate level, just wouldn't have the raw power to fight with most of them, maybe he would be able to beat one, but it would need to be through some talented RPing, but it is ultimately your choice, as you may not be into Rping, just offering some advice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Oh I will be taking part in the role play and its not all about levels that proves to be the key to any battle. Card battles I will look threw the cards and see which ones to aim for. I am sure there are cards that help with a digimon lower level then another.  

Trashy Comedian

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:23 pm
Serina Raijin
Oh I will be taking part in the role play and its not all about levels that proves to be the key to any battle. Card battles I will look threw the cards and see which ones to aim for. I am sure there are cards that help with a digimon lower level then another.

In RP: Its about skill yes but still a Mega could take a lot of hits from an Ultimate and lower but an Ultimate won't be able to take too many hits from a mega.

In Cards: Yes there are quite a few and Wulfie our resident mod with the underdog deck tends to use it to his advantage quite often but there are also cards that give advantage to digimon who are a higher level than the opponents so really you have to be careful plus getting the cards you want is extremely hard xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:24 pm
Serina Raijin
I know skill in RP does help, I'm just pointing out some people do use official Demon lords, which are considered stronger than most other Mega when used in RPs, and there are under dog cards, I got beaten by an under dog deck last tournament i was in. anyway have you seen this Digimon?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:34 pm
Sup! Names Karan and welcome to the Guild. If you need help then I'm man. RP buddy, I'm there. 24 BFF, I can try.

OFFICIAL MOD WELCOME!! : D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Darkfire Karan
Sup! Names Karan and welcome to the Guild. If you need help then I'm man. RP buddy, I'm there. 24 BFF, I can try.

is it really official, if I welcomed her before you? emotion_awesome  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 pm
SU Blue
Darkfire Karan

is it really official, if I welcomed her before you? emotion_awesome

Heck Yea! >: D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Hum... I seem to have missed this page, I guess that's what I get for being busy...

Anyways, I'm Lief and welcome to DTI, if you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to find an answer for you.

As for the argument between Grademon and Alphamon, I think people are forgetting that Grademon is one of the few Ultimates that is considered Mega power, he's also extremely quick and very skilled with his blades. Obviously Alphamon is more powerful (and quicker) but a Grademon would do just fine in a fight against most Megas and of course rp skill has a lot to do with who wins a fight, it's all about knowing how to use your digimon.

Anyways welcome again, and I'll see you around!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers