Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kento's Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:47 am
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

I know, words are simply not enough at times.
your Sig is awesome.

Lol thanks. I ripped it from the Error 404 page of a DnD website. Lol

I don't play DnD but I get the joke, more or less, kinda self explanitory when you think about it.

I rarely play it, much to my dismay. crying But yeah... hmmm it's a good thing TP is based off of posts and not RP... almost got 500~! 1/4 of the way to Armor digivlve my Veemon to FlameDramon.

The Best part is you don't lose TP when you use the shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:53 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

I know, words are simply not enough at times.
your Sig is awesome.

I don't play DnD but I get the joke, more or less, kinda self explanitory when you think about it.

I rarely play it, much to my dismay. crying But yeah... hmmm it's a good thing TP is based off of posts and not RP... almost got 500~! 1/4 of the way to Armor digivlve my Veemon to FlameDramon.

O.o I was assuming you'd have to post an amount to gain more TP to buy more things... so with the 2000 TP I have I could not only armor digivole my veemon, but gain a second partner and start Digivolvng them? O.o

Edit: Using the same 2000 TP that is.  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 am
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

O.o I was assuming you'd have to post an amount to gain more TP to buy more things... so with the 2000 TP I have I could not only armor digivole my veemon, but gain a second partner and start Digivolvng them? O.o

Nope mrgreen , 1st extra partner is 10k TP(1k posts) but you have the general Idea. You just can't lose TP, with the exception of Devitamamon. Spending TP is essentially just showing you have Spammed posted enough for that item.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

Nope mrgreen , 1st extra partner is 10k TP(1k posts) but you have the general Idea. You just can't lose TP, with the exception of Devitamamon. Spending TP is essentially just showing you have Spammed posted enough for that item.

It would seem 1k posts is my current spam target then... or find a person with MegaKabutarimon... hmmm... O.o  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:14 am
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

It would seem 1k posts is my current spam target then... or find a person with MegaKabutarimon... hmmm... O.o

Well I recently got a Flawizarmon, which I plan on armor clashing into a Tentomon, but I was planning on useing it for something else, hrmmm which to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:18 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

Well I recently got a Flawizarmon, which I plan on armor clashing into a Tentomon, but I was planning on useing it for something else, hrmmm which to do.

Lol already got the DexDORU digivolutions, so idk why you would want a second Dexmon. Lol  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 am
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

Lol already got the DexDORU digivolutions, so idk why you would want a second Dexmon. Lol

?? I don't have Dexmon, when i said i was going to use it for something else I meant i was going to get Gallantmon X with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:24 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

?? I don't have Dexmon, when i said i was going to use it for something else I meant i was going to get Gallantmon X with it.

X.x wrong person... -is trying to spam while holding a convo-

And how would you get it with a Tentomon?  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:27 am
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

It's actually very easy, Double Warp digivolving Tentomon yeilds Gallantmon X  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:31 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

Then why not do that? O.o I mean if it's truely that easy. Lol  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 am
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune

It is, but it isn't. As far as I know, we don't have a gallantmon X sprite, and I don't have the art yet(it hasn't been made yet)
Darkfire Karan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:45 am
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge

It is, but it isn't. As far as I know, we don't have a gallantmon X sprite, and I don't have the art yet(it hasn't been made yet)
Darkfire Karan

Neithr has my Veemon, but I'm not opposed to speculation. Lol  

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 pm
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge
Kento the Nogitsune
UnHolyFudge

Darkfire Karan

You cant get him that way just saying. We are currently trying to kill of all those ridiculous loopholes. Just get an X-Antibody and get a gallantmon and get him the old fashion way man.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:12 pm
Darkfire Karan

What makes you say I can't do this?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

What makes you say I can't do this?

Because you will need an X-Antibody. And you will need a Gallantmon.

Get those and your good.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces