Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:28 pm
Faye growled a little. This was getting annoying if she could talk she'd give him a piece of her mind about this shoulder thing. But she stayed on his shoulder and waited until they were on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm
Eventually, Oburos found a cave that was currently empty of creatures. He was fairly certain a bear used it during the winter, but he doubted they'd be staying there that long. He landed. "This works." he said, setting Faye down. "Okay, so . . . think you can tell me your name?" he asked, smiling encouragingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:56 pm
Faye looked around and found what looked like chalk stone and wrote down her name. Faye. She looked up at him with a small smile. 'What about you?' She wrote and looked back to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 pm
Oburos blinked before snickering. "Faye." he chuckled. "Sounds like fae." he snickered. "Man, your parents must have had a sense of humor." he laughed, completely ignoring the second question, too caught up in his amusement.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 pm
Faye rolled her eyes and wrote something else. 'I named myself. Didn't like being called by a number...' Then she underlined her original question and tapped his leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 pm
Oburos rolled his eyes at her explanation, still rather amused, before she drew his attention back to the question. "Hm? Oh. Eh . . . you can call me Oburos." he said with a shrug. Names were one of the things Fae treasured and guarded. They believed that to know someone's true name was to have power over that someone. So while Oburos wasn't his true name, it was something to call him by.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 pm
Faye smiled a little. If he didn't want to say it then that was fine. He was the only one who knew her name. Truth was it wasn't her real name, however she couldn't remember her real name so it didn't matter. As long as she wasn't a number any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:41 pm
Oburos smiled back. "Okay, intros are done. I'm gonna go get something to eat." he said, walking out of the cave, going to forage.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm
Faye sighed a little but didn't follow or object. Let him be all manly. She knew he'd come back but that didn't stop the nagging loneliness that ate at her and she tried not to cry. After a few seconds she tracked him down and threw herself against him holding him tightly shaking like a leaf.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm
Oburos blinked, looking down at Faye with surprise. "Um . . . Are you alright?" he asked, wondering what had caused her to be so shook up.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 pm
She wrote on his hand and arm. I don't want to be alone any more. Then hugged him again shaking like a leaf. Sounds of whimpers left her throat as she hugged him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:35 pm
Oburos sighed and then patted her head again, thinking that since it seemed to work last time, it'd work this time. "Okay. You won't. I'll get you to a safe place and there'll be a lot of other Immortals there . . . You'll be surrounded by people who can help you adjust." he said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm
Faye slowly stopped shaking and looked up at him a little confused. She didn't understand what he meant. Safe? She was mortal not...oh wait...She was apparently Immortal now...Bloody scientists. She thought to herself. Though, those werewolves' looked cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 pm
Oburos smiled. "Okay? So, I got some food. I guess we could head back to the cave now." he said, gently trying to pry her off of him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:02 pm
Faye shook her head the more he tried to get her off him the more she fought to hold on and with the combined blood and venom in her system he might as well be trying to swat flies. "Scary in there." She croaked.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff