Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm
-starts sweeping up-  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 pm
How many RPs do you have for this girl annnnd is she related to huge lines?

-snuggles-

In any case I have an offer but am too lazy to look up and find out if they're related. -shot-

User Image

Cani has ten RPs so those aren't a problem. But they may be related, IDK really. Basically his paternal grandfather is Al-Ha I believe. And he's in the Bodaway family. But I really want to RP my firekin and fail hard at it and stuff. But I also understand that if they aren't related you might not want to mingle with the big relation lines or somethiiing. The end.

ILU heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 am
For Fatin:
I have Firuz:
User Image
He's essentially a blank slate, but I've been on the lookout for a banu/beybanu for him. If you want a boy to mold to her personality, I'm absolutely fine with that. He could feed her vanity, he could be a charmer, he could be anything you want. I think it'd be interesting to have a pair in the pride where the female actually tries to be more dominant than the male. It could lead to some bickering, of course, if she doesn't respect him quite enough.

For Srosuko:
I have Asuen Kipeys, a masochistic hyena. She isn't very intelligent, and she's definitely sick in the head. I could see her as a kind of Igor-character for Srosuko, doing dirty work or acting as a follower of some kind.

Also, SOMETHING IN THE FLEANCE FAMILY for Tuhka:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:51 pm
I can offer Neirin up for father/daughter rp or offer him for rp with Chayah, either making the deal with her or adjusting to their slightly awkward family and their traveling.

I can also offer up Brychan for rp with his sister or bonding time with his mother, if you're interested.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm
Lunik offer:
User Image
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.
Ideas: She could teach him some bravery or we could test them out to be mates? Or both. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm
Puhterodactyl

@Cheza: I think she's better off with your Michezo. ;D <33

Forgot about this journal...
Now I'm intrigued. 8U
Michezo is a bit grumpy though... if Ixchel's the type to tag after him, it might work. XD  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:31 pm
Leth and I totally got on that. >> now someone just needs to pick our couple, haha.

fuKurohane

I'm on the fence about Firuz x Fa'tin, but it could be interesting. -strokes beard-

Srosuko and Asusen SOUND AWESOME. * A* Maybe Asusen could find their prey/victims (since she is nearly blind) and Srosuko could do the job and teach Asusen how to skin and do gross things like she does. xD

And I'm brainstorming something for FleanceFam. >> As soon as I know what's what, I'll let you know. ;D Atm, I could offer Kimo (I think I told you about her being lost).

LexThetaSigma

I think Kifuani and Neirin could be interesting, so he can tell her about what living in the Pridelands is like, then she can tell Chayah all about it. o uo Since I'm toying with the idea of Chayah joining, that'd make it easier for the biological family to stick together (even though Neirin has/will have a new mate). -shrugs-

~Kiana_Nala~

Yes. < ^> all of it. yes. A guard would be a perfect mate for him, haha.

ChezaRain

She can be whatever works, she's a completely blank slate. ; D;b  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:54 pm
Puhterodactyl

I don't think that I can offer any mates or flings [ maybe, it would depend on the individual SoA tough ], but I can at least provide general RP. :3

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 pm
Well let me know what you decide about the Fleance family or Fa'tin ;D

As for Asuen, I am totally up for an rp with that, if you are! We could do.something on their meeting, or we could skip to the presumption that they already met and she's teaching her something?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:16 pm
Puhterodactyl

Starter link. c: I made it kinda open for what time of day it is. So night or day. ;D  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 pm
Puhterodactyl

I think Kifuani and Neirin could be interesting, so he can tell her about what living in the Pridelands is like, then she can tell Chayah all about it. o uo Since I'm toying with the idea of Chayah joining, that'd make it easier for the biological family to stick together (even though Neirin has/will have a new mate). -shrugs-

Alright, we could do that at some point! Right now he's trying to get more information about the place and figure out where it is so he wouldn't be much help explaining it right now xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:53 pm
Firekin plots:

User Image

Some interaction with your firekin. :3 she's an adult now, but I want to get her new rank done with before using her adult cert. o:

For your Swampies:

User Image

Kurogoke needs more friends. :3

for your D'W's:

User Image

He needs more friends, and pride interactions. :3

THAT is all for now. XD  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:14 pm
Schicksalswende

Uh... uh... Velum or Fleance? <:3

fuKurohane

For Asusen/Sro, just surprise me and set something up? :"D;;;; <33

LexThetaSigma

In the meantime I guess we could do a sibling RP? :3

[ Lady Kiya ]

What'll her adult rank be? :0 And Abidemi or Cyprinnus could go for RP. c:

Tell me about Kuro and Yafeu and I'll pick who of mine should RP with 'em. :>  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 pm
Puhterodactyl

Sure ^.^ Bry would love to play with his sister  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 pm
Puhterodactyl

[ Lady Kiya ]

What'll her adult rank be? :0 And Abidemi or Cyprinnus could go for RP. c:

Tell me about Kuro and Yafeu and I'll pick who of mine should RP with 'em. :>

Banhishikha will be a Watcher once she's done being Blue's lionesses apprentice. But in between her training sessions, she likes to mingle with the pride members

Kurogoke is a bit a klutz. She's clumsy and always ends up in sticky situations. She's sweet and a little shy sometimes.

Yafeu is kinda a blank slate. I haven't really gotten much other than him and his twin are kinda like yin and yang, and he's more the yin and she's the yang. But he's still gets into his fair share of trouble. He acts like a kid, even though he's grown.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff