The Lands of Spice and Honey: Fae'jinn Race RP (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:13 pm
She moved through the fire-lit halls, her eyes surveying the walls and hidden alcoves as she turned corners and made haste toward the jails. She would need her general; She would need Zedonis to be her guard as she met with the demon that occupied their cells.

She passed the somber form of Dhamar, he standing guard near the end of the hall. "The location of General Zedonis?" Her voice was hard, cold as stone as she watched him, taking note of his motions as he pointed her toward the communal baths. The queen gave a nod and moved with haste, her hair moving behind her in an ebony stream.

she rounded the corner that would lead her to the baths and she heard them. She knew the voice of her handmaid without question, and her general just as well. Together? she grinned to herself, moving own the hall and through the large arched doorway. She standing there, silent as the grave and watching them. How long would it take for them to notice her?  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:35 pm
Those strong digits found themselves working intently into Talise's once tense muscles even as the water jinn leaned back into firm palms. There was no denying it. Zedonius' once stern heart had fallen for Talise, that arrogant smirk which had become trademark crossing those lips once more, a chuckle of his own soon following. "Well, I'm glad you feel this way as well..."

He had no idea the queen was in close proximity of them, a brief silence being held by the general before carefully turning the handmaid... eyes staring deep into her own. One would expect words to be spoken at this point, but they would be wrong as he leaned in to kiss her upon the lips... arm wrapping itself around her waist, holding her close.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:55 pm
Indeed silence was speaking loudly as any promise or prose as his eyes burned deep within the Queen's daughter's own orbs. She herself was entranced if not hypnotized by that smoldering gaze and coy smile. Never had she been caught off guard like this since... her mind raced in fear but she couldn't break that simple yet direct gaze. She shuddered, not intentionally but out of reflex and bad memories.

Her lips though willingly took his as her own letting the warmth between them fill her with hope and longing. A new feeling to surface past the dread and resentment that followed close behind in her past. Her breath quivered with a concealed sigh as her eyes closed in instinct and happiness. Tilting her head she moved in closer to him as her delicate lithe fingers curled around his muscular shoulders.

Then something alerted a presence that shattered the warmth she felt. She broke the kiss looking in the doorway with a surprised yet nervous gaze.

"Oh... my...." she gasped as she pulled from her lover's embrace, "My Queen I..." she felt both ashamed and frightened at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:26 pm
The slightest of breaths left the queen's lips as she watched the pair, the way they acted, so unlike her loyal guard. Love, it was a weaken as well as strengthening force, she wondered if Zedonis would be both.

Her eyes darted over them, watching that kiss, remembering fondly the fluttering of her own heart when her king had first kissed her. The new love, an innocent love. She missed that feeling, missed the belonging to one soul. She could not help but be jealous of Talise, but at the same time she was proud. Her daughter had done well, so very well.

As Talise noticed her she nodded her head, waving a gentle hand to her in dismissal. "Do not fret over this, my dear, It is I that am intruding. I must beg for forgiveness, Zedonis, it is you I have come to see. I wish to be taken down to the jails. I need to see this man that has caused us so much pain. It is time to heal old wounds and prepare him for his execution.."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 pm
A faint shudder found itself coursing down and through the fire jinn's spine as Talise quickly pulled free of his once tight embrace. How long had the queen been standing there watching the events that had unfolded? Though, unlike Talise, he did not feel ashamed they'd been found out...

It was even more comforting to hear Aliyah's apologetic tone for having walked in on them. "There is no need to apologize, my queen." Zedonius remarked, a glance cast back toward the queen as he spoke, eyes soon returning to Talise's own. Sure she was frightened by having been discovered by her mother, but he was there to reassure her that all would be well, his body drawing close to the water jinn once more. "Love is not something we should find ourselves ashamed of, Talise." The arrogant smirk which would usually accompany such a bold statement was replaces by a warm smile, giving her another kiss to further illustrate how unashamed of this he was.

"I do believe that I'm not presentable at the moment my queen. Allow me to get ready and we shall go see the wretch." Zedonius remarked, looking back at Aliyah as he spoke.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:38 pm
Talise's body shivered in her current state not feeling the warmth of Zedonis as his attention were elsewhere and thoughtfully so. His lips lightly brushing hers was a blatant display of an alpha in his wisdom and rank. She smiled momentarily a bit guilty but it was a true smile. For no man had ever showed her attention as much as her bodyguard had.

Her attention though brought her out simple meditation to curiosity, "My Queen do you want me to return to my quarters? This business seems urgent and I do not wish to intrude. Though i will say my curiosity stirs a tiger within." She motioned past Zedonis gathering a towel in her lithe fingers which she used to absorb the water droplets from her fur. The form of legs already drifting away as her smoke returned and swayed like the depth of the seas.

Dabbing the last few remaining droplets from her body she placed it folded upon the stone wall. As her head turned back to look between the Queen and Zedonis an inner voice whispered something..

Maybe you can accompany them this time. Wait and see

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 pm
The queen could not help but smile at the man's brazen action. It was a good thing to see, that lack of shame in him. Now if only her young handmaid would show that same strength. "I will give you minutes, Zedonis. Do not take too long, I fear my patience is not long lasting as of late." She could hardly restrain her giggle as she turned her eyes to Talise.

"My dear, should you wish, you would be welcome to join us. After all, I have little to fear seeing as your dear protector will be at our side. That, and if need be I am certain that my personal guard would be all too pleased to join us." She glanced to the pair, she giving a slight nod of her head. "I will give you both a few minutes. I will meet you in the main greeting hall."

It was within moments that she turned and made her way from the room. She floating down the hall to do just that, wait for the pair of them. She only hoped it would not take them too long, distraction was very tempting.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff