Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:31 am
Talencia
II Paradox II
User Image

I'd like to offer Psynomi for the interest of Sani'akasa. She used to be a bright 'n bubbly young female, but now she's very cautious and would rather be practical than playful. She's quite logical in the sense that everything should be thought through rather than jump to any sort of conclusion. She's in the process of joining the Pridelands as she was a rouge before and really wants to settle down and call a place 'home'. :3
Maybe Sani'akasa could help Psynomi become much brighter and learn to have fun. :3

I would cautiously be interested in this. Is it possible for them to meet previous to her joining PL? I do think it'd be fun for him to help lighten her days, and even if things don't work out romantically, it'd be a sweet rp. Would you be willing to start for us? If not, I'm capable, just not able to right now.

Mhm. They can meet before she joins the Pridelands. :3 I think it would be interesting as well. And if they don't work our romantically, Psynomi could always use more friends. :3 No problem. I can get a RP started ASAP. ;3 Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:25 pm
RP :3

There ya go. RP for Psynomi and Sani'akasa.  

II Paradox II

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm
HAY. HAY.

My Aggra. Your Desya. STILL ON HOLD, BUT YOU KNOW.

Also my U'W Asmar. To be "kidnapped" by Akir. 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:15 pm
exclaim Plot Reminder!
Awesome plot with Eloran and a special lady~ We'll get this rolling in a few. :3  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 am
::dances happily::  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 am
::nudges this up::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:43 pm
If you are still looking for a lovely lady for Sani'akasa, I've got a gal in En Gedi that could use a fellah. c:

User Image

Talia is a stubborn, scrappy gal who takes a great deal of pride in providing for her family and the group of lions that took them in when times were more than lean. She's opinionated, outspoken, yet loving and dependable.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:24 am
Aurrie Beaues

Could you hop on AIM? It'd be much easier to talk that way, and I DEFINITELY want to discuss thoughts on things. ::wriggles::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:24 am
Sure! C:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 pm
Note to self:

Tch'kero with Velvie's Meka

and

Ur with Velvie's Lahaula (Miss Green)

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 pm
Updated with new boys and girls! It will need to be added to, but for now, this is sufficient, lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:41 pm
::nudges::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:16 pm
::nother nudge::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:18 am
I'm adjusting into the new semester, but I'm still very interested in our possible Tianxia plot with one of your boys and Jyotika. <333 Just wanted to let you know!  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am
Safaia
I'm adjusting into the new semester, but I'm still very interested in our possible Tianxia plot with one of your boys and Jyotika. <333 Just wanted to let you know!

Sounds good! He isn't listed here, because I figured we'd get around to it eventually! I consider him TAKEN, hehe.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff