Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
|.x.|Updating|.x.| Feel free to look anyway though :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:25 am
AstoriaFallen
Chi Sohma

Yes.

Would you like to make a post or shall I?

If you can do when up then quote me I'd love it because I have to do christmas colorings for a few shops that I am working at to catch up hun <3. I'd help me out a lot!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 am
AstoriaFallen

i could have imbali play with hadeth. She'd probably be game for wanting to make her jealous that imbali can have babies while hadeth can't. XD haha... i mean, Imbali wouldn't likely do it just to twist a knife in a wound hadeth already has so much.. just that she adores everyones attention, adoration, and envy if she doesn't get the others. xD  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:10 pm
Graceangel
AstoriaFallen

i could have imbali play with hadeth. She'd probably be game for wanting to make her jealous that imbali can have babies while hadeth can't. XD haha... i mean, Imbali wouldn't likely do it just to twist a knife in a wound hadeth already has so much.. just that she adores everyones attention, adoration, and envy if she doesn't get the others. xD

Can't guarantee hadeth wouldn't get snippy if she did that lol but I'm game smile she's really sweet tempered for the most part  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:05 pm
Chi Sohma
AstoriaFallen
Chi Sohma

Yes.

Would you like to make a post or shall I?

If you can do when up then quote me I'd love it because I have to do christmas colorings for a few shops that I am working at to catch up hun <3. I'd help me out a lot!

Jelani and Hadeth Here ya go smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:51 am
AstoriaFallen

I have Pallas in the Na'vi. Along with a couple hybrids, and some wild dogs. I am more than willing to rp others if you want to look through my journal.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:23 am
magnadearel
AstoriaFallen

I have Pallas in the Na'vi. Along with a couple hybrids, and some wild dogs. I am more than willing to rp others if you want to look through my journal.

-scurries off to look-  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:48 am
magnadearel

Pallas with Svetlana (possibility for friendship?)
Kelrayiss with Naveen (Naveen needs a gal pal if it goes that way. I don't see them clashing)
(I love your Star Tracker!! They're such a pretty bunch. <3 I love me some lions but I've grown very fond of wild dogs)
Kynthia with Areoiris (She's purdy. Areo is a Seer Pridelander and I don't know if she's looking to be part of a pride but I'm pretty sure part of getting him was he stays in the Pridelands. Depending on her personality he'd probably cut off a paw for her lol.)
Don't think I found anyone to RP with Hadeth, maybe your Creormdar? She's infertile and I think i'm going to have her become mates with Jalani.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 am
AstoriaFallen

Pallas needs more friends!
Lol Kel is such a happy girl. XD She'd love to meet her.
Thank you! Nootau is so fun to play. XD He's a bit crazy.
I'm not sure what I want for Kynthia, but I wouldn't mind her meeting Areoiris. She's pretty open in that she's a blank slate mostly. I could see her joining a pride for the right guy.
RP for Creormdar would be great! I really need to work out his personality. >.<

Any of these rps is fine with me. Let me know which ones you want/which you can start. <3

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14 am
Replying from my phone so sorry for no images D= My boy Hawnu is all grown up and needs some RP! He's the son of the current rulers and you can find his bio in my plot thread which is linked in my sig. We can cook up a fun plot for an RP for the two of them I'm sure! I've yet to play him so I'm itching to do so X3

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:28 am
SilverLutz
Replying from my phone so sorry for no images D= My boy Hawnu is all grown up and needs some RP! He's the son of the current rulers and you can find his bio in my plot thread which is linked in my sig. We can cook up a fun plot for an RP for the two of them I'm sure! I've yet to play him so I'm itching to do so X3

AstoriaFallen

I have an ORP when Svetlana first got there, it could work perfect for him to greet her, I never got a response to it :3 I'd hate for it to go to waste! I'm totally for it. Just go to my SOA tracker and click on the one for the ORP smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:29 am
magnadearel
AstoriaFallen

Pallas needs more friends!
Lol Kel is such a happy girl. XD She'd love to meet her.
Thank you! Nootau is so fun to play. XD He's a bit crazy.
I'm not sure what I want for Kynthia, but I wouldn't mind her meeting Areoiris. She's pretty open in that she's a blank slate mostly. I could see her joining a pride for the right guy.
RP for Creormdar would be great! I really need to work out his personality. >.<

Any of these rps is fine with me. Let me know which ones you want/which you can start. <3

I'll Start the one for Creormadr and Kynthia :3 You wanna start the other two?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 am
AstoriaFallen
I'll Start the one for Creormadr and Kynthia :3 You wanna start the other two?

Sure!
Note for self: Svetlana/Pallas and Naveen/Kelrayiss

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:48 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:45 pm
I know the holidays are crazy and hectic and everyone is busy. If you can only post once a month, then by all means I can work with that smile I'm just doing a mass Tag in case you may have forgotten. Lord knows i'll go look at the thread and then think I replied and then after a few days pass i'll go to see how its going and realized I never wrote anything. If you want to close out the RP please let me know so I can take it off the list. I do hope to eventually finish all of these, but if not then its alright. smile The links to the Rps are on the first page with your names next to them and who you have and who you are interacting with.

Zingling
Acacia

Green Ever After
Koios and Adolfo

Depawsit
Izzy

Magnadearel
Kyntia, Kelrayiss, Creo and Pallas

Polette
Xarmag

Cajanic
Nguva

I Lady Kiya I
Monath and Yamir

Das Tor
Fuu'Penda

Chi Sohma
Jelani

Kathryn Dragonna
Aphrodite

DragonsRage24
Tahni

I'll probably do a tag update once a month. It also lets me make sure I'm not skipping out on my posts lol. smile I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:56 pm
AstoriaFallen

FIBS!