Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxAnimeMonkeyxx

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:27 am
H my name is Jessica. I like pastel colors and such. ummm all though i dont have have a favorite anime yet i Cant wait til Toonami starts up again. I went to MechaCon 2 times and it was da bomb!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:50 pm
Call me Celedeen. Don't like giving my real name out to strangers if I can.

I will say that I am 20 and live in Southern NY. My 13th con (I believe) is in the beginning of June and I have made about 4 cosplays. I enjoy making the props, mostly. My skills are also increasing in other fields.

For animes, I've watched so many in high school and it's declined since, but I've kept up with it. Can't really pick a favorite anymore.

That's it, I guess. All I can say is sometimes I choose something outside the normal genre. My most popular cosplay is actually a Cookie Monster outfit I made.  

ResidentCelery

8,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Catsz

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:29 pm
I always look like a devil....User Image
User Image

uh-oh! hello there~ my name is Myra but you can call me mimie or myra or whatever.. (lol) im well.. 20 years old and live in Cat City, Asia (specifically Malaysia).. currently a student in one of the University in Malaysia (LimKokWing) majoring mass communication.. o.O i love wolf!! they're soo cute!! >.< well.. for animated movies, of course i love Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!! best of the best!! hope they make another Final Fantasy movies! (hope they can combine all FF into one movie it would be awesome!! o.O) Favorite anime.. hmm.. its a tough question but i suppose Maid-sama, Skip Beat (super hilarious), One piece (currently watching around episode 300+), Kuroshitsuji, Lucky Star (they're super cute and dumb! biggrin ) and lots more~ (been watching lots of anime O.O) favorite color would be Black! and Blue! and a little bit of red and white.. well.. talking about favorite food, it is a MUST for me to list up SUSHI as my 1st favorite food (fresh from Japan are the best!!)!! biggrin then, McD (spicy chicken mcdeluxe) then Rendang (usually eat during Malaysian's Festivals a.k.a Hari Raya) butter chicken! spicy food (though i wasnt allowed to eat spicy and sour food due to health issues), TOMYAM! (best place to eat tomyam would be at Thailand!) biggrin etc~ but my least favorite food would be kimchi.. ._." sorry Korea! but i like Ddeokbokki (lovely snack to eat when you're at Korea) whee~ :3
Hobbies? hmm.. travelling (the best!), cosplaying (a MUST if you live in Myra's world! biggrin ), watching anime, learning different cultures, taking pictures, hang out! and sleep~ (usually i dont have time to sleep in my busy world~! :3
my goal is to make a Cosplay world into reality! (introducing cosplay world to those who might think that cosplay only for kids and stuff) taking this course and surely will make a sitcom for myself talking all about anime in all over the world! (thats why i love travelling so that i can get some information regarding all sorts of cosplay's event! (currently trying to go all parts of Asia) whee~ thats all i guess~ (whoaa~ soo long!!) and sorry for the long (very long) post! >.< i got carried away (yet again) >.< User Image

..But i do have a heart of an angelUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:53 am
Call me Dice, but in rl I'm known as Reg.
I'm from the Philippines. I was born and raised. Yeah, I'm a Filipino.
I'm an otaku who wants to cosplay and I will do it this month. I'm an artist. I post my artworks at DevArt. I love playing Gaia. I open it too often. I love pocky, I'm into swimming, My hobby is blogging and I tend to be random.  

The Icy Dice

Conservative Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

akuma_kaoru

Shadowy Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 am
Hi, I'm Kaoru, 24 years old from Germany.
I enjoy Cosplay, playing video games and watching movies with friends.

You can meet me at the major German Cons (LBM, AnimagiC, Connichi and Gamescom) as well as some minor ones. I mostly do video game characters 3nodding
Check out my DA account to see a few of my fave photographs~
http://akumakaoru.deviantart.com/

If you meet me, don't hesitate to talk to me - I'm actually quite shy, so... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 pm
y a little about yourself, (example) 2 favorite animes, age, hobbies, favorite foods, real name and such

Hmmm... two (or three) favourite animes...
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Sugar Sugar Rune
Lucky Star!

I'm 21

Watching netflix and summer springs are my two current hobbies

Favourite food is curry - its cheap and i make it all the time!

real name - undisclosed for security purposes!

smoke drink.. etc.... lots of bad for you but still are fun things in rec time cool  

LyraOfSpinningWinds

Wealthy Millionaire

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xx_MoonLightCat_xX

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:52 pm
Hello everyone how do you do^^ My name is Ichigo yum_strawberry

I live in Southern California

I am a cosplayer and a hardcore otaku~! Feel free to talk to this lovely yandere any time~

I will be attending AM2, Anime Expo, PMX, WonderCon, Fanime

emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 pm
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

ok, i did miss it x.x i'm blonde

my nickname is Lianna, and i get irritated when people get it wrong.
i like to RP
never been to any anime conventions (any convention, for that matter), since i seem to be in a dead spot for them (nearest they come is NYC [though i think Gaia's been to Albany a few times, which isn't much better], a day's travel away @.@)
as you can tell, i'm from New York. not the city. the state is not a city. that irritates me when people think that
i plan on crossplaying a ninja, or cosplaying his stalker if i can't. they've got the funniest relationship ever [Fuma Kotaro and Tsuruhime]

this is actually my other Gaia account (the original being Kitalpha Hart)
i sell avi art to try and get my 20 million Wishlist
so far: 1 order, real world has been preventing me from working on it emotion_facepalm
i have a dA account that gets updated sporadically
anime? only ever watched Sengoku BASARA (which is also a game series emotion_bigheart ) and Dragon Ball Z. there's a third one, but i don't know the name. saw it years ago
if i page stretch with a pic (which i shouldn't, i generally automatically URL everything), it's an accident cuz my dad's desktop screen is 24" and i'm on there
i have a guild, Lilthia Academy. seeking members and activity~

quote me, or i will NOT reply!

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

irdmj

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:34 pm
names dani, im in the US army and my favorite colors are purple and yellow im involved with aviation operations, and im 19. been on gaia for 4 going on 5 years. i forget about it somtimes tho, shame, shame. i know.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:55 pm
I haven't introduced myself yet so I will now. My name is Kagona on here but you can call me Kago or Kago-chan. I'm a big fan of anime, manga, and horror. I love video games and I love to cosplay and go to conventions but I don't get to do it as much as I would like to.

KagonaX

Beloved Nymph

8,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Acheta

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:37 pm
Hello there! I'm acheta~
I love anime and manga, and I love cosplaying. I've been to one convention in Holland like two weeks ago. I went as Kagamine Rin and it was a lot of fun.
With this cosplay I entered a contest btw.. See my sig.. So if anyone would like to help me out..

Also.. Pictures of my cosplay?
www.achetarin.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:18 am
Hey I'm Sapphire and I'm 17. I heart anime. I love vocaloids and they are awesome too! My favorite is the Twins Len & Rin Kagamine! Also some of my favorite anime I know is Katekyo Hitman Reborn, FMA, Durarara, Bleach, Naruto, Shugo Chara, Loveless, Alice in the country of Hearts, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop and so many others! I also like manga from the artist from Vampire Knight and Love CLAMP! Their art is beautiful and so detailed and have interesting characters to love and bond xd !  

colorlessone

Anxious Seeker

Sakuramiko16

Shameless Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 am
Hello! I missed this thread...

I'm Sakura and I'm 22.

I'm from CT and I will be attending AX this year!

I can't pick two favorite anime... there is way too many. For this season though it is Polar Bear Cafe and Tsuritama.

I enjoy videos games an have recently become a big Atlus fan because of Catherine and the Persona games.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 pm
heyy guys im 14 turning 15. im more of an athletic person but i do like sitting down n watching anime for hours haha. Right now im addicted to fate zero but in the past i have to say i love these animes the most :
********katekyo hitmen reborn
naruto/shippuden XD
hyakko
*********so ra no wo to
tegami bachi letter bee
hanasaku iroha
AND MORE.
i usually watch it on crunchyroll  

WhinyGigi

Wealthy Genius

12,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200