Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] Tokakinji [Official! Moving RPs to Pride board!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:27 pm
Contest sooon, I SWEAR.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Busisa
Image: Uncert!
Owner: Ecavi
Short History: Not much older than Uther, Busisa was young when the Druids were 'integrated' into the Tokakinji. She is dedicated to maintaining whatever knowledge and traditions of the Druids she can, but she tries not to make a big deal about it where Druids are rarely considered credible scholars. And because it seems it'd pretty much invite harassment from the Toka.
Reason for Joining: -
Intended Rank: Huntress/Scholar
Blood: Druid
Province: Uliacha
Anything Else: I didn't forget, I've just been struck by indecision. Trying to keep things interesting but not problematic, I don't know. xD The idea is that she could be a scholar, probably helped by her location, but she chooses to make it more of secondary venture while her primary employ is the very standard/necessary hunting.

Open to suggestion, I'm not very good at this ^^;  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 am
Cool beans!

I am working on things for this as we speak. Will be adding an easier to follow breakdown of the IC workings for the pride, and a contest. Whoo!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22698851

The contest is up and open!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:23 pm
hey lith i has a question/.... i have a girl who MIGHT work well here but the thing is she is a seer but doesnt tell anyone about it really >.> nor does she tell anyone about her mom being a god unless you know she kinda has to sweatdrop

im not sure if i actually want her to be openly a Scryer. she is more of a solder or knight of peace even possibly Slayers, hell a merchant would be more her style since she is well versed in herb lore >.> but personality wise she takes after her father in the sense of being very knight like person. help everyone and always do the right thing
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:12 pm
You can have the seerer thing be a secret and take any ran
k for her you want!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:13 am
<3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 am
k thanks lith ^^ i shall do a bit more internal arguing and shall post as soon as i decide heart  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm
Lots of love for this pride. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:45 am
Im willing to Rp my Druid, Senka, with whoever wants!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 am
Do want RP!

I will update the members list as soon as I can ^^

Contest is still open! Check the link on the first page for freebies.

But I have never made a pride before, so at the moment I need RP for the application count, yar? I R GUD AT THIS.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm
OH and if you guys start any RPs, can you link them to me? ^^ I need to keep track. <3  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Dulcea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Eigyr
Image: Uncert
Owner: Dulcea
Short History: Born to a merchant family Eigyr always felt a tightness in her chest when she looked on the ravine. She understands the history of the pride well and does not seek to change it, but has turned from a profitable life as a midwife and general nurse within the Toka provinces to a more modest one serving Druid families. She does still get agitated if she feels that bounds are being overstepped, over overall she enjoys her life.
Reason for Joining: --
Intended Rank: Scholar
Blood: Toka
Province: Uliacha
Anything Else: She still does foster some traditional values and does her job primarily out of a sense of guilt. She would be unlikely to ever consider a druid more than a patient.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:11 pm
*tumbles in*  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

So this is the cert concept so far (I was playing on an actual cert >>;;; ).

I cannot draw. I am hoping to have it match a bit better, with reddish and yellow colors because it's like twilight or dawn? And then the picture is supposed to be of the ravine prison. Wah wah.

So if anyone is any good at arty things... or can find someone who is... I am willing to pay gold!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff