Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:03 pm
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
What about the Chimi the Chuahaha mind the spelling error, just noticed it isn't there XD

Well, I can add it, but it's mostly a GIF of the Chance Item/potion, and not of Chimi the Chihuahua:

User Image

Tis not exactly an animal though XD I bought Chimi and don't want it DX I'm going to buy Arion

Well, I can still have it so this thread has all the GIFs I can collect. cat_smile

...And I just realized I was missing the Arion the Pegasus GIF. cat_eek

User Image

I remembered because I'm buying it XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:06 pm
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Steel Crimson
What about the Chimi the Chuahaha mind the spelling error, just noticed it isn't there XD

Well, I can add it, but it's mostly a GIF of the Chance Item/potion, and not of Chimi the Chihuahua:

User Image

Tis not exactly an animal though XD I bought Chimi and don't want it DX I'm going to buy Arion

Well, I can still have it so this thread has all the GIFs I can collect. cat_smile

...And I just realized I was missing the Arion the Pegasus GIF. cat_eek

User Image

I remembered because I'm buying it XD

I remembered because I recall Arion flying, yet it wasn't there. cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Kiyoura

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Starmony:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.jack-on-the-rocks.com/alllways.gif

Lucky the Cat:
User Image
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/cutie802/RIG Pets/run_animation.gif[/img]

If you want, you can add Lucky the Cat (it's in my photobucket, though). The Starmony .gif is the original, I believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:09 pm
Kiyoura
Starmony:

Lucky the Cat:
User Image
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/cutie802/RIG Pets/run_animation.gif[/img]

If you want, you can add Lucky the Cat (it's in my photobucket, though). The Starmony .gif is the original, I believe.

I already found the Stamony GIF, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to use it.

http://www.jack-on-the-rocks.com/
All material is © Theresa Zysk aka reapersun.
Please do not remove, reproduce, or reuse any images found on this site without permission.

Out of curiosity, did you edit Milk the Cat into a Lucky, or did you brighten up mine? Either way, it's much clearer than mine. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Kiyoura

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:49 pm
Kangit
Kiyoura
Starmony:

Lucky the Cat:
User Image

Please do not remove, reproduce, or reuse any images found on this site without permission.

Out of curiosity, did you edit Milk the Cat into a Lucky, or did you brighten up mine? Either way, it's much clearer than mine. cat_3nodding

Nah, I copied from the original. :3

Here, link: Gaia Artists Hidden Village There's also a Tippy .gif, if you want that, too. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:59 pm
Kiyoura
Kangit
Kiyoura
Starmony:

Lucky the Cat:
User Image

Nah, I copied from the original. :3

Here, link: Gaia Artists Hidden Village There's also a Tippy .gif, if you want that, too. ^^

So does that mean that there was an official Lucky the Cat GIF made by Gaia, or that it was made by another artist? If it was made by someone else, it would be nice to to have their permission to use it, and if they already are giving other people permission to use them, then I don't know where I would look to check for that (since I have no idea what the rules are for that website).  

Kangit
Captain

Kiyoura

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:23 pm
Kangit
So does that mean that there was an official Lucky the Cat GIF made by Gaia, or that it was made by another artist? If it was made by someone else, it would be nice to to have their permission to use it, and if they already are giving other people permission to use them, then I don't know where I would look to check for that (since I have no idea what the rules are for that website).

I'm really not sure, and the Gaia Artist Blog is well... a blog by Gaia's artists. The post I directed you to was apparently posted by ethe, who I know to have made the Kitten Star and other items. Also, that post was posted around the time when people couldn't find Lucky from the RIG.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 pm
Kiyoura
Kangit

I'm really not sure, and the Gaia Artist Blog is well... a blog by Gaia's artists. The post I directed you to was apparently posted by ethe, who I know to have made the Kitten Star and other items. Also, that post was posted around the time when people couldn't find Lucky from the RIG.

I'll keep researching it, but I haven't found anything yet about whether people from outside the website can distribute images/GIFs (even if they're not claiming them as theirs).  

Kangit
Captain

Kiyoura

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 pm
Kangit
Kiyoura
Kangit

I'll keep researching it, but I haven't found anything yet about whether people from outside the website can distribute images/GIFs (even if they're not claiming them as theirs).

Mmk. I don't know, but a lot of people have already been using the .gif since 2009.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:06 am
Kiyoura
Kangit
Kiyoura
Kangit

Mmk. I don't know, but a lot of people have already been using the .gif since 2009.

Well, they could be doing stuff that's against the rules without even knowing it. I'm not saying they are, mostly that I haven't read the rules enough. cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

Dzuma

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 am
Kangit
is there anyway to make the white background go away so you can put it on your profile?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm
XxHer_Bloody_CloverxX
Kangit
is there anyway to make the white background go away so you can put it on your profile?

I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but I can work on it. Is there any GIF in particular that you want me to fix first, or just work on any first (I would do all of them once I figure it out, but I don't know if you want a particular one to be ready right now).  

Kangit
Captain

Dzuma

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm
Kangit
XxHer_Bloody_CloverxX
Kangit

I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but I can work on it. Is there any GIF in particular that you want me to fix first, or just work on any first (I would do all of them once I figure it out, but I don't know if you want a particular one to be ready right now).
the siku or lobo would be nice, and i noticed you dont have plain siku or lobo without the poptart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:39 pm
XxHer_Bloody_CloverxX
Kangit
XxHer_Bloody_CloverxX
Kangit

the siku or lobo would be nice, and i noticed you dont have plain siku or lobo without the poptart

Well, I was having problems with Photobucket for a while, so I couldn't upload much for a while. Anyway, I think I made a transparent Siku the White Wolf:

User Image

Unless you wanted the Siku to be transparent and plain, since the rainbow might be more attention-grabbing now that the wolf is white (I planned to make plain versions of those anyway, but then there were the Photobucket problems). Do you want there to be a tongue on the plain versions? I could make tongued and no-tongued versions in case other people have differing opinions. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Dzuma

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 pm
Kangit
XxHer_Bloody_CloverxX
Kangit
XxHer_Bloody_CloverxX
Kangit

Well, I was having problems with Photobucket for a while, so I couldn't upload much for a while. Anyway, I think I made a transparent Siku the White Wolf:

User Image

Unless you wanted the Siku to be transparent and plain, since the rainbow might be more attention-grabbing now that the wolf is white (I planned to make plain versions of those anyway, but then there were the Photobucket problems). Do you want there to be a tongue on the plain versions? I could make tongued and no-tongued versions in case other people have differing opinions. cat_3nodding
whichever is fine, and thank you  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces