Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are u
  yes
  no
View Results

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:38 am
No, i am not afriad of death. We all will die sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:45 pm
Death.. No I'm not afriad of it. On somedays I call out its name with open arms. I'm afriad of leaving before my time is up. Or dieing with out doing anything for world. If I can make something out of my boring life or make my name known in the shadow of something great. I know that I'm going to die before i want too. I see it the way i'm going die in dreams in such. that dose not trouble me really but the people that i love and care about i don't want to leave them.. So I guess in a way that I am. So I guess I have mixed feelings. If I never met the people that i love and care about then I guess I would not.

HoldTheOnion

Raindrops of Blood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:12 pm
no  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:57 pm
Yes, I am afraid of death, and not ashamed to admit it. I'm afraid of the pain I might have to endure. The saddness I'll see in my loved ones. I'm also afraid of when it might come to me. I do not want to die at a young age or at the peak of my life or tommorrow. I don't want to feel pain. Im not a coward, I'm someone with common fear. I'm also afraid of my loved ones dying. I couldn't bare to say good-bye. I'm afarid  

Southern Belles

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:27 am
Simple and plain, no.

I welcome the idea of my demise. But I don't walk around proclaiming either. Nor am I suicidal.

"And in my dying, I'm more alive than I have ever been."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:29 pm
no, simply no  

Chezza99

Ritual_Sacrifice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 pm
in my view life is nothing but a dream...
and death is when you wake from a deep sleep...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:34 pm
~i'm afraid of death too but i'm also afraid of living...if you know what i mean by that...~  

kyos sexy girlfriend

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:03 pm
I, myself, am not afraid of death, as I merely understand that there is an end to almost all things. Death would diminish pain, and because of my beliefs, would put someone in a better place. Also, there is a time for everyone to die, so instead of fearing death, everyone should just live life to the fullest and appreciate everyday.

While many view death as a horrible thing, there is an odd beauty around it that the human race must one day embrace. As Mark Twain once said, "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Life is a dream but death is when you wake up...  

Ritual_Sacrifice

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:56 pm
I live a safe life. I'm sure I won't die when I'm not ready.

Maybe the best way to cure fear of death is to lead a full life. Once I get to be satisfied with what I've done with mine, I can die without regret.

That's the only thing I fear about it, really...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:03 pm
Death doesn't bother me, it's what comes afterwards that does. o_O Who knows what may be there.  

Xythe Twistvoid

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:15 pm
"It is not that one may live only to die, one lives to die after living."
I myself am not afraid of death, I am more afraid of how others will feel after my passing.
I don't want people to be sad, but to be ready to join me later on.

Maybe their is life after death, maybe not.
But even then, is it not that we shall attempt to live as long as possible for the sake of ourselves? No, it is not so, it is more we live for others.

I realized that while laying awake for hours on end.

"Death is a lonely place for the living."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:01 am
I'm not afraid of dying, only of getting old.  

Alice_K8

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:51 am
I'm sometime afraid of death, because I don't know what it will be like to stop moving and breathing.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff