Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 am
Bluefire Dragonz
[ Hey You! ]

Hey, I'm attempting to get the ownerlist updated. Your girl had cubs, right? Did they stay in the pride....? You never posted to have them added and I think they're adults already....

o.o Odd. I thought I had sent the info. Lemme get that for ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:46 am
exclaim Updated to here!

Everyone feel free to do some rp's while we start things up :3 Be sure to link me to them so I can keep track.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:01 am
Bluefire Dragonz
.: Mwana Mini-Events :.

"New" Members ~

Blue is looking to help out peeps who want to join the pride, but don't have anyone to use for it. If you have a custom in the Major Customs Month thread that's intended for the pride, a breeding in the CC breeding thread, or just want in on the action, then post it here!

There are no limits to who can apply for help and don't be discouraged if you don't have the gold. There are people in the pride who would be more than happy to help out just to see more members and activity!

There is no guarantee on what form the help will take… Customs may be picked or may be funded, same with breedings. Those who want in but don't have a custom idea may get a random colored SoA or may get a cub from a breeding. This is not a guarantee that everyone will be helped out, but those who can help will be looking to do as much as they can.

Also! Members can be new OR EXISTING, as we're assuming a bunch of NPC lions anyway. They will still need a joining rp, but it can be assumed that they were born into the pride at some time in the past and the rp doesn't have to be about joining, it can be just everyday interaction. If you choose this route, however, make sure you read up on the pride and it's history, since your lion will be expected to know that already.

xD; to help out the outnumbered Mwana. lawl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 pm
exclaim Added Kirkas. He'll mainly be running cubs to safety and covering retreats if needed. XD  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image

Your character’s name: Obi
Your character’s cert:
User Image
Your character’s rank: “It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!”
What role you’d like to play: He'd like to come to town, come to save the Princess Zelda. Ganon took her away, now the children don't play. But they will, when Obi saves the day. HALLELUJAH!

Any plot ideas? Obi has an obligation placed on him by lawd knows who to aid the good wherever he can. Looking to develop this character as he is my baby... need some friends, foes, keys, the works. ( Also, if anyone could let him know where the man behind the waterfall is that would be great. He has an empty milk bottle and needs to fill it with bees so he can pollinate the innkeeper's garden so she will give him the key to the restroom so he can give the paper to the hand in the toilet so it will give him the secret to unlocking the canyon wall door so he can enter the dungeon and acquire the golden cuckoo and return it to the farmer so he will teach him the song of felines so he can summon cats for the old lady on the edge of town so she will give him a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle so he can trade it to the mysterious man so he can get a hold of the roc's cape so he can jump the gorge and have some lunch...)

Limitations to your character: No severe injury, no death, maybe minor injury, no capture, no etc...  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:52 pm
Bumping this up!  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:11 pm
GunSniper
User Image

Your character’s name: Obi
Your character’s cert:
User Image
Your character’s rank: “It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!”
What role you’d like to play: He'd like to come to town, come to save the Princess Zelda. Ganon took her away, now the children don't play. But they will, when Obi saves the day. HALLELUJAH!

Any plot ideas? Obi has an obligation placed on him by lawd knows who to aid the good wherever he can. Looking to develop this character as he is my baby... need some friends, foes, keys, the works. ( Also, if anyone could let him know where the man behind the waterfall is that would be great. He has an empty milk bottle and needs to fill it with bees so he can pollinate the innkeeper's garden so she will give him the key to the restroom so he can give the paper to the hand in the toilet so it will give him the secret to unlocking the canyon wall door so he can enter the dungeon and acquire the golden cuckoo and return it to the farmer so he will teach him the song of felines so he can summon cats for the old lady on the edge of town so she will give him a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle so he can trade it to the mysterious man so he can get a hold of the roc's cape so he can jump the gorge and have some lunch...)

Limitations to your character: No severe injury, no death, maybe minor injury, no capture, no etc...

I'll add in the morn~ XD :Clearly fails at life:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces